Biologists find new amphibian, looks like a penis.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Jonluw:

Lionsfan:
Ew......

They know nothing about its sex life.

Oh god, just wait till they find the female version

What better mate for the huge phallic tentacle than this neat little Japanese creature?

Skip to 1:50

Oh jesus, fuck you.

>_< CANNOT UNSEEEEE!

Guffe:
Didn't some droid just land on Mars? It would've been a lot more funny if it found this up there :)

NASA: "WE FOUND LIFE ON MARS!"
PEOPLE: *cheering*
NASA: "It's a giant penis thing!"
PEOPLE: "..."
NASA: "..."

TotallyNotABot:

EHKOS:
Is...is this news? Is this really news? WHY.

You do realize that the discovery of a new creature is a perfectly valid topic for news, right?

But comparing it to a penis, and in the headline no less. We used to handle things more maturely is all.

Do not let Japan know about this creature!

Radelaide:

Jonluw:

Lionsfan:
Ew......

What better mate for the huge phallic tentacle than this neat little Japanese creature?

Skip to 1:50

Oh jesus, fuck you.

>_< CANNOT UNSEEEEE!

That end... OH MY GOD, THAT END!

kurupt87:
Do not let Japan know about this creature!

But can you imagine a documentary on this in Japan? All pixels! :D
And the boom in tentacle hentai would be funny :P

Jonluw:

Lionsfan:
Ew......

[quote]They know nothing about its sex life.

snip

It's so nasty looking.

OT:I don't what about the other people on the escapist but this dosen't look like my penis at all, well expect for the legnth.

Reminds me of the first wave of creatures made in Spore.

I do find it kind of incredible that we're still finding new species despite it being 2012.

I think if thats what your penis looks like you should probably see a doctor.

Orsoeus:
I think if thats what your penis looks like you should probably see a doctor.

I agree. If a guy drops his draws to reveal that, you grab a bible and curse it to hell. If anything, it's kind of like a long... weird tongue.

Looks like the tentacle Yivo uses to talk to people in Beast with a Billion Backs.

HardkorSB:

Lionsfan:
Ew......

They know nothing about its sex life.

It will probably look somewhat like this:

you can always count on the hagfish

It looks like a "male" penis? Then I wonder how does a female penis look like.

Scratch that, I don't want to know.

EHKOS:

Because not only is it a new species, it allows reporters to have a bit of fun in an otherwise very dull job?

EHKOS:

1) Its a new species of animal.
2) When its mouth is open it looks more like a vagina.
3) I personally think it looks like an intestine
4) I actually think this is just a genetic mutation of some snake down there/

Jonluw:
huge phallic tentacle

little Japanese creature?

I'd link to Naughty Tentacles, but TVTropes baleeted it.

Someone call the B.S.A.A. before this thing matures.

I dunno it kinda looks more like ox tongue than wang.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/2303421923_1d1019011d.jpg

It all comes back to dicks, because everything is dicks

EHKOS:

The discovery if a new species is not news all of a sudden? The fact that scientists uncover something previously unknown is not newsworthy?

OT: I hardly think this is a new species. There are a lot of primitive characteristics such as the lack of eyes so I am guessing this might be what some of the first amphibians look like. It is hard to say without getting some more data and get a look at both skeletal features and the brain, but I find this interesting anyway. Also it doesn't really look that much like a penis.

Goofguy:
That's quite the... unique looking amphibian. Remind me to stay away from the Madeira River next time I'm in Brazil.

What, the little vampire fish local to the area that are known to swim/crawl up one's urethra track weren't enough to keep you out of the water already? More often than not, amputation is the only way to remove the suckers.

TotallyNotABot:

You do realize that the discovery of a new creature is a perfectly valid topic for news, right?

Yopaz:

The discovery if a new species is not news all of a sudden? The fact that scientists uncover something previously unknown is not newsworthy?

Not really no, at least not unless that species brings some new and unique biology to the table or has some other major significance. Now, it is entirely possible that this discovery has significance along those lines, but the article certainly fails to mention it.

New species are discovered on an hourly basis these days. Hell, biologists clocked in nearly twenty thousand new species over the course of 2011, and if they keep up the current pace, are likely to beat that record for 2012.

Krion_Vark:

The picture(the thing with a mouth shaped like a demonic vagina with teeth) is a hagfish(or slime eel) not the animal talked about in the news piece. There only related if you go up to phylum

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RmbhfLSmKGw/UBqAwFwp5vI/AAAAAAAAu1s/JR2BOjRkO24/s1600/atretochoana.jpg the mouth on the atretochana looks more like this

direkiller:

Krion_Vark:

The picture(the thing with a mouth shaped like a demonic vagina with teeth) is a hagfish(or slime eel) not the animal talked about in the news piece. There only related if you go up to phylum

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RmbhfLSmKGw/UBqAwFwp5vI/AAAAAAAAu1s/JR2BOjRkO24/s1600/atretochoana.jpg the mouth on the atretochana looks more like this

twas a joke because it people are saying it looks like a penis. So I covered both bases and made it a hermaphrodite.

Yeah! Before I even read the full title and was waiting for the page to load, I knew it was going to say penis!

I'm so happy right now...

Tony:

Ultratwinkie:
I am surprised by the lack of response. This is comedy gold.

It's just... Too unbelievable to be true. Some troll might hunt for these amphibians, and force them to reproduce so we'll be having living, breathing, walking penisses in our backyards... I say we exterminate them.

Okay I've been wondering long enough, what anime does your avatar come from?

OT: That is really disturbing and I no longer trust my penis.

Looks like a flaccid caecilian with no eyes. They're basically blind, anyway, so it's no big loss. And ass for the penis thing, it's not that big of a resemblance, i think...

Tentacle monsters DO exist!?

Doesn't look right in that picture, but other ones really show it's... shape.

EHKOS:

Because they've discovered a new species that isn't simply a moth that's a slightly different shade of brown.

It's quite a large species to have gone undetected for so long. And it bares little resemblance to most other amphibians. I'd say that is pretty newsworthy.

>my face when

so... this is the one that will give us Adam?

Okay, I'm sorry, but if YOUR penis looks like THAT... Yeah, I was going to say, "you should go to the doctor", but now that I think about it, there's probably nothing they can do but... I don't know.. Make you comfortable, I guess?

I am sorry, but that thing looks nothing like a penis. At least not a healthy human penis. And I know a lot about healthy human penises.

I don't even need to bother. I'll leave this to the more immature people to poke fun at. Ive got to go TP the Deans house.

AstylahAthrys:
Honestly, I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going.

Beat me to it.

I saw this on facebook from a character page and I thought it was fake. I can't believe it's a real thing.

The world keeps surprising me with the things we keep discovering. I find it amazing.

AstylahAthrys:
Honestly, I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going.

Beat me to it.

I saw this on facebook from a character page and I thought it was fake. I can't believe it's a real thing.

The world keeps surprising me with the things we keep discovering. I find it amazing.

Abandon4093:

EHKOS:

Because they've discovered a new species that isn't simply a moth that's a slightly different shade of brown.

It's quite a large species to have gone undetected for so long. And it bares little resemblance to most other amphibians. I'd say that is pretty newsworthy.

Yeah but to refer resemblance to a penis, in the headline, is just stupid. Can't we go about this maturely and handle this like adults?

Quiet Stranger:

Tony:

Ultratwinkie:
I am surprised by the lack of response. This is comedy gold.

It's just... Too unbelievable to be true. Some troll might hunt for these amphibians, and force them to reproduce so we'll be having living, breathing, walking penisses in our backyards... I say we exterminate them.

Okay I've been wondering long enough, what anime does your avatar come from?

OT: That is really disturbing and I no longer trust my penis.

The gif is from the anime named Humanity has declined.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked