Most Attractive Male Main Character

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Hey. Escapists, who do you think is the most attractive protagonist? Doesn't have to be visually, though that's always a plus, can be in their alluring voice, or their gritty personality.

I'm not attracted to muscular, strongly masculine characters. They are actually are a huge turn off for me.

Though I don't watch the series, the tenth Doctor from Dr.Who, David Tennant, is cute. I like the charming, kind of nerdy guy with has more feminine traits and glasses. Smart and witty is way more attractive than tough. I also think shyness is adorable.

I can't really think of anyone from video games. Anime version of Chopin in Eternal Sonata is super cute though, but too anime-like to say I find him attractive. Can't believe some guys say guys like Marcus Phoenix and Kratos are sex symbols for girls to defend portrayal of women in games. Thinking of being with either of those guys makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

cerealnmuffin:
I'm not attracted to muscular, strongly masculine characters. They are actually are a huge turn off for me.

Right, so I guess you're not going to be Vega's blind date.

TopazFusion:
Vega? Really?

You want to tell us something Shepard?

Hey, the only way I'd go on a date with Vega is if there was dinner, a movie, and Batarian genocide.

I have only one love in my life. I would marry him just so he could talk to me all day.

His name is Garcia Fucking Hotspur

Either that or my Renegade MaleShep

I actually can't think of any attractive male protagonists in games.
I'm sure I'll think of one eventually, but I can't think of any right now. My brain has gone empty.
Mostly cause a lot of protagonists are either giant beef slabs or constantly rattling off smug `witty` one liners. Neither of which is very attractive.

Adam Jensen is my current fave. Cyborg or not he is a hottie.
I liked Snake in MGS3 but not so much after that. Oh, and Ezio, and for that matter Leonardo is quite cute.

A lot of male protagonists are either grunting Neanderthals or too busy being smug to be truly likeable. They might have been pretty once, but then they had to talk.

Girl With One Eye:
I have only one love in my life. I would marry him just so he could talk to me all day.

Is it because he is also a cyclops?

--

Why, there can only be one-

SonicWaffle:

Is it because he is also a cyclops?

Haha NO -_-

Just that voice....well maybe I'm more in love with David Hayter but I do love Solid Snake as a character.

The silent type is where it's at!

Fell in love with him ever since I gazed upon his visor.

Oh Ezio Auditore, definitely. When he got the beard, I think I drooled on my controller.

Girl With One Eye:

Oh yeah.
Only ever watched LPs of MGS but I have such a massive Broner for Snake/Big Boss.

Leon S. Kennedy in Resident Evil 4.

He's so fucking cool they had to take away his awesome leather jacket for fear of the game exploding.

Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. Such a sexy bastard. <3

'Dat blank expression...

Nobody should ever put so much swag into a single character design.

Lancer, but mostly because of his voice actor. My god that voice.

I'll swing for this.

You know you want some.
Hell, I'm straight and I want some.

Whoa! 23 posts in and not a single mention of this hottie?

cerealnmuffin:

Though I don't watch the series, the tenth Doctor from Dr.Who, David Tennant, is cute. I like the charming, kind of nerdy guy with has more feminine traits and glasses. Smart and witty is way more attractive than tough. I also think shyness is adorable.

Brace yourself, you just gave hope to every shy, nerdy guy who just wants a woman to see him for his "personality" on this site.

Dags90:

As a straight male... I concur.

Girl With One Eye:

I came here to post Snake. I love that man!

MammothBlade:
Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. Such a sexy bastard. <3

Curses! Ninja'd twice in one thread!

My choice then shall be John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, I love him!

Screw main characters!

Bonus points for being colour compatible with Ammy.

A couple months ago, I would have said Shepard without skipping a beat.

Now, after I got around playing the Half-life series... Gordon Freeman is a sexy beast of a man. *swoon* If he had a voice, it would be made of chocolate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0sOGVSAP4
JUST for the voice. Disregard appearance and morality, dat voice.

Either Batman, Robin, The Joker or Mr. Freeze from Arkham City. Until...NIGHTWING DLC SUDDENLY APPEARS. NIGHTWING SEX APPEAL AND AWESOMNESS USE SEDUCE. Super Effective.

Garrus because he is so sexy he could be a main character.

I thought Dante's hair was pretty swoon in DMC4.

Getting closer to an actual main character aren't I?

Edward Buck (Nathan Fillion) from Halo 3: ODST
/thread

Not posting

I mean, c'mon. Look at him!

(and dat voice, hnnnnng)

Big Boss.

The guy's a hero, of course he's attractive.
Also, Kain.
Yeah, he's a proper vampire, but also, THAT VOICE

And I cannot leave out Ezio Auditore da Firenze now, can I?

Lancer, hands down, he's the hottest character of Fate/Stay Night.

And that's saying something, I mean look at the rest of the cast:

So among the male characters that developers deliberately tried to make attractive, Nathan Drake and the Prince from Prince of Persia as well as the main guy from Broken Sword and guys from The Longest Journey and Dante from Devil May Cry failed?
It is good to know that they may have succeeded with Ezio Audacity The Refrigerator and Garrus.
It is strange to know that they succeeded with Adam Jensen even when they didn't appear to try.

Kratos and Marcus not being here is no surprise because I think they kind of wanted us to not like these guys.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked