Anyone got good gifs?

Pages PREV 1 2

TimeLord:

The .50 Caliber Cow:
Think you could make that into an avatar seeing as the size limit has increased? :3

Here you go, the text is a little small but such are the disadvantages of shrinking it to that size.

That's as big as it gets huh? :/

Moo!

No pony gifs yet? Wow

That's better.

This thread needs some JCVD. Best .gif ever!

There is a video I want to be a gif, but I don't know how to make them:

If someone could make :11 to about :14 a gif. and have it loop with Jontron's face doing that, I'd be so happy. I would also promise something that I'd have every intention of keeping (Buy a game or something, as long as the internets would allow), but I think promising such things would get me in trouble.

OT: This isn't a gif. of mine, I found it on Photobucket, but I found someone make a Goonies reference a while back, and this needed to be in the reply to him/her:

The .50 Caliber Cow:

TimeLord:

The .50 Caliber Cow:
Think you could make that into an avatar seeing as the size limit has increased? :3

Here you go, the text is a little small but such are the disadvantages of shrinking it to that size.

That's as big as it gets huh? :/

Moo!

Without cropping it, yeah. Sorry.

Well, you have permission to use my avatar.

Oh, and penguin pirates.

ShogunBarbarian:
You aren't about to go all Alanis Morrisette on us, are you?

uhh don't know who that is so no??

lacktheknack:
I don't believe it! Alanis Morrisette is one person You Oughta Know!

...I'm sorry. Everyone who gets that may kill me now.

Listen and learn, young one. (Or skip to the chorus and you'll get the reference.)

I know it's immature, but I've always liked this one.

http://www.gifstache.com/view/Oh%2C+don%27t+mind+me./644

I have this one, I would really like it for my avatar, but it's too big :(

I have a lot of good gifs saved on my laptop but I have no idea how to post them directly onto the page, if anyone could tell me that would be much appreciated...also how to make a "spoiler" folder thing... Sorry Im a noob at thread posting.

I don't suppose anyone could make this the right size for a non-pub club escapist?

DUDE, fucking spoilers! Seriously man, not cool. NOT COOL.

Well here is the large version of my avatar. I don't think it scaled down too well.

SCIENCE!

And my absolute favourite:

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked