New research says Icelanders have the biggest penises in Europe!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Source:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/333932

Well all I have to say is...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ciAfehY7O5s/UCvG5j6Q9pI/AAAAAAAAABg/kVCMWtTj9K8/s1600/in_your_face_klein.jpg

What are your thoughts on this study/research?

Also, lolz at the Irish.

"And it's absolutely true, coz I read it in the Daily Mail" sums uo my feelings.

*cough* Daily Mail *cough*

Well, I found it amusing that Americans have small sizes, considering their history of "dick waving competitions" as George Carlin puts it.

Funding for this research was provided by Vikings in 'Longships' who were compensating for something. ;)

Not that it matters but I'm skeptical about any study until I've actually read it and seen the methodology used.

Cue "But I'm from X and my penis is Y". Averages people.

Edit:

"According to The Telegraph critics have claimed that Mr Flynn's research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites."

nuff said

BeeGeenie:
Funding for this research was provided by Vikings in 'Longships' who were compensating for something. ;)

vikings never have to compensate for anything.

I'm not believing it until I'm allowed to go to this country and measure the penises for myself.

Imagining a bunch of guys with measuring tapes and rulers to their dicks is making me laugh.

Well, as some people said, this probably isn't completely accurate.
Either way, big who cares. Penis length is really not that important.

Damn it's a shame I only shop at ASDA.

It's because you have so many whales there. HEY-OH!

It's all beginning to make sense now...

In the UK we have a couple of sayings regarding Iceland, namely "Mums Love It" and "So that's why Mum's gone to Iceland".

I knew there had to be more to it than just cheap frozen food.

Jamash:
It's all beginning to make sense now...

In the UK we have a couple of sayings regarding Iceland, namely "Mums Love It" and "So that's why Mum's gone to Iceland".

I knew there had to be more to it than just cheap frozen food.

Oh man, what's amazing is this possibly the only window in my whole life that I'd understand this joke. I'm from Australia and over in the UK for 6weeks.

Would you look at that, I'm above average.

So... Scandinavia and the World has been lying to us!?

I'm from X, and my penis isn't Y, it's OOOOOHHH.

Someone should do a dong size poll here and we'll see how it turns out!

Just imagine that part of your tax money is spent on measuring people's dicks.
Awesome, isn't it?

I just needed to see Daily Mail and then sit back and lol. Also to be honest it is just the averages from that penis size world map more or less exactly that someone posted on this site while ago. What a waste of money South Park already figured out how to measure penis size and an acceptable spectrum of penis sizes.

No, applying for citizen ship in Iceland will not make your dick bigger.

Unless you're really into paperwork, that is.

Have fun inducing more cystitis and vaginal pain than any other country in the world :P

It doesn't surprise me that much, the Vikings lived quite nearby and they've obviously had a massive influence on the region.

" According to The Telegraph critics have claimed that Mr Flynn's research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites."

Perhaps Icelanders are the biggest liars in Europe? ;D

They said the numbers were self-measured, so much like the Dutch average height, can be throw out the window without looking.

Eh, from experience it's the girth that's appreciated more.

Though any figures that put England above France are good in my book.

Hardcore_gamer:

BeeGeenie:

vikings never have to compensate for anything.

Maybe, maybe not. Who can know? What I do know is that you are a little too proud of something you had nothing at all to do with, nor your people had anything to do with, and really is meaningless anyway.

Size is actually variable, even with a single person size can be so variable that it can vary as far as the "average" sizes differ in most studies. Part of the reason why studies on this subject have such a wide range for what is considered average.

Studies that involve self measuring always have higher averages. Studies that involve stretched flaccid measuring are flawed because little to no correlation between stretched flaccid size and length has been found. The "average length" according to most studies is between 5.1" and 5.9" (13-15 cm) also happens to be around the same variation found in average size between countries around the world. Studies that have tried to compare lengths between various countries have never been able to find a significant difference in size between them. Usually 1 cm or less, and no averages where outside the overall average, it pretty much means nothing. Average penis size is average across the globe and no country or ethnic group has anything special to offer. Aside from at a cultural level. Some cultures are more accepting of penis sizes than others.

Americans?

Are they referring to Native American Indians? Or are they referring to whites and blacks and hispanics and asians and Middle Eastern mixes aaaannnnd Native American Indians?

What about eskimos? There are plenty of American eskimos.

And they got their data from the internet?

Did they ever take into consideration the possibility that some men might be, ahem, streeeeetching the truth?

Phasmal:
Imagining a bunch of guys with measuring tapes and rulers to their dicks is making me laugh.

Well, as some people said, this probably isn't completely accurate.
Either way, big who cares. Penis length is really not that important.

So you can spend the whole day laughing, it actually happens quite often

Most guys are very sensitive about this....

corvuscorrax:
Someone should do a dong size poll here and we'll see how it turns out!

There have been several. They turn out just like the IQ threads.

This forum is apparently a hangout for sexually active 13-17 year old males with massive penises and genius level IQs.

Either that or anonymously exaggerating their own attributes somehow makes people feel better.

High Five, Canada!

America can suck it.

The walruses don't count Iceland!

Living in a country with a smaller average does nothing to change my personal size. Just means my competition is't as good.

Maybe it's all the inbreeding that makes their dicks that big? I wonder if bigger dicks are associated with enlarged clitorises.

Also, is having a big clitoris considered a good thing? I'm somewhat ignorant on the issue. I suppose it'd be harder to miss if it were bigger.

Phasmal:

I remember when i was younger there was this FHM magazine that ran a sort of quizz where the average "outline" of each countries average penises were shown and readers were invited to whip it out and see how it compares to those outlines.

Now not saying i did such a thing or people i know *cough*, but that little test went around quite a bit at my boarding school...

And yeh, my female friends of the time were in hysterics.

I forgot to include this earlier: I believe it sums up how most of us out of high school feel about this subject.

xkcd: PENISES

Captcha: how are you

I'm just fine, captcha

EDIT: What happened to Sean Hollyman? Why did he get banned? I checked and his profile only had one yellow bar.

A self requested ban, maybe?

How on earth did they get accurate statistics from North Korea?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked