10,000 Posts Later: Fappy Edition

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Imp Emissary:

0_o... That's creepy man. It's like wearing a dead man's skin as a coat.

If my avatar is creepy then why haven't you told me before now?

Fappy:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy, therefore I am Fappy.

I think you may be malfunctioning there. You see! You are a robot! Sorry to break it to you buddy.

I am Fappy, who are you?

Congrats on 10k.

Self-imposed shifts, eh. I suppose quitting my job just over a year ago counts. I was on about the same money I am now, but it was in accounts payable and I've never been overly keen on working office jobs, especially not after almost 3 years of doing it. There comes a point when you have to decide whether you want to keep working the same dead end job or get another dead end job that's much more enjoyable, even if it is only temporary until you figure out what you want to do.

Daystar Clarion:

Matthew94:

Rufio's Ghost:

All Hail Fappy, Master of Magnet.

Indeed, welcome to the forums sister!

I wish this silly person will disappear soon and quit bothering me, Fappy.

Oh man, I'm glad you're back Fappy.

This guy thinks he's you. Must have hacked your account somehow to change you name to Matt's.

Reach deep into your heart Daystar and you will know me to be the true Fappy!

I know the perfect test for this...

Matthew94:
-Snip-

What is Fappy's most cherished emote that he only uses for special occasions!?

Only Daystar and the real Fappy know the truth.

Matthew94:
Behold, it is me, Fappy!

This was a ruse to fool you all! (and I've gained 2000 posts somehow...)

No you fools, I am the true Fappy!
Bwahahahahah!

hazabaza1:

Matthew94:
Behold, it is me, Fappy!

Bwahahahahah!

Uh... but...

I don't like where this is going.

My god...Fappy has changed his username. Who is this other imposter with his old name?
( seriously: your new avatar is pretty nice...it's just...that cat is iconic. it's hard NOT to associate it with Fappy posts)

Whoa what?

Fappy changed his avatar, and his older avatar is the first reply to this thread.

*mind fucked*

Well back in High School, I was sort of a slob who was uninterested in the idea of planning my future. I didn't want to get a job, I wasn't planning on going to college, and I was just a rude little bastard.

And then I saw this guy:

After watching a bunch of his videos, read stuff about him, saw some parallels between him and I, I had some sort of an epiphany. If I didn't shape up, I was going to end up like this guy.

So I decided to be more responsible, more polite, took some pride in how I dressed, more motivated to find a job and get good grades, ect.

I was able to get a volunteer position over at a place called the Food Bank, which gives out food donated by people to those less fortunate than I am. I worked there for a while, but I had to quit in order to help take care of my grandmother.

Currently, I'm still searching for another job. Before, I was just nervous just thinking about the idea of asking someone who worked someplace if there was any job openings there. Now, not so much.

None of this would probably have happened if I have never heard of Chris Chan. So I guess I have him to thank for this. Kinda...

Fappy:

TizzytheTormentor:
Slan go fól winking cat avatar!

Congratulations on the 10000 posts! I am not far behind! I will get 10000 either by the end of this year or early next year!

Is that Gaelic? :O

Irish!

Also, you better attend my 10000 posts thread!

hazabaza1:

Matthew94:
Behold, it is me, Fappy!

Bwahahahahah!

I've been cloned?!?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Look, Fappy, buddy, I've always liked you so here is what I have to say about the new avatar

OK, seriously now. I don't have to deal with this, you know. I came back after a long day at uni, I friggin woke up at 8 today, and just now I had THE most boring lecture ever about how to use the library (for the record, I'm doing my 4th year in this university) and now you serve me this? Why?! Did I kill your firstborn or something?

Even more seriously, the new avatar looks a bit...out of place. That's aside from the fact that it's not a winking cat. I may grow accustomed to it. Maybe. In time.

Fappy:
Have you ever gone through a self-imposed shift in your life? Maybe you had to shape up in college after fucking up your first year

Well, I am sort of trying to do something like that now, I guess. I'm hoping I succeed. I'd prefer not to go into details, though. What I'll say is I'm trying to be more productive and better at time schedule. As well as be a better person sort of overall.

I... Can't... No, no, confusing... Winking cat in wrong place... Stranger wearing a familiar face... And... No. Nooooo!!

Why would you do this? Whyyy? :<

Well, to answer the question, I'm not sure. I'm always in a shift, it feels like. I don't really know where I'm going. But I'm still having a nice walk, so I guess it's alright.

Perhaps I should just put a bunch of random goals on a dart board, toss a dart at random and then dedicate myself one-hundred percent to whatever result I get.

DoPo:

Even more seriously, the new avatar looks a bit...out of place. That's aside from the fact that it's not a winking cat. I may grow accustomed to it. Maybe. In time.

You're just in the denial phase right now. Eventually you'll accept it... you know, after the part where you scream at the heavens for bloody vengeance.

We must start a kickstarter to bring Mao back.
We shall not stand for this.

JochemHippie:

Sounds good to me. I'll gladly take your money :D

Fappy:

JochemHippie:

Sounds good to me. I'll gladly take your money :D

B-but... the point of starting a kickstarter is making other people pay for my shit D:

I can't believe you changed your avatar. I can't believe Matthew91 stole your old one. Now I'm confused! Nothing makes sense anymore!

But congrats on hitting 10K! And good luck on your diet and things :D

As for me and my shift, well, I'm having to shape up now myself. Watching what I eat, working out every morning on the wii fit (it actually works!) And taking long walks everyday.

Your dead to me Fappy! Dead!
Now i will go to my wall filled with posters of kittens to get my kitteny goodness!
(yes i actually have that)

cahtush:
Now i will go to my wall filled with posters of kittens to get my kitteny goodness!

Please come redecorate my house.

Padwolf:
I can't believe you changed your avatar. I can't believe Matthew91 stole your old one. Now I'm confused! Nothing makes sense anymore!

But congrats on hitting 10K! And good luck on your diet and things :D

As for me and my shift, well, I'm having to shape up now myself. Watching what I eat, working out every morning on the wii fit (it actually works!) And taking long walks everyday.

Matthew's shown his true nature today. Filthy robot clone.

Padwolf:

Yeah, I hate that guy. He even stole, Matthew94's username (or most of it).

Why Fappy.....WHY?! D:

I liked that winking cat, and now Matt has it, how could you?

Anything life changing towards myself?

Getting a job and having to act like an adult is probably the main thing. Other than that I have nothing since I still sort act the way I always do.

Except I'm now older. D:

Fappy:

cahtush:

No!
You are still dead to me.
Bring back the cat and I might consider it.
...mabey

cahtush:

Fappy:

cahtush:

No!
You are still dead to me.
Bring back the cat and I might consider it.
...mabey

Mao is hibernating in my user profile. You can look, but no touching!

Good changes are good. I'm happy for you Fappy. Hey, that rhymed. :)

Slickkkk new avatar! Unfortunately, I see lots of pussy cats now in other peoples posts. If I hadn't seen the change first, it would have confused me. Very funny situation you guys are creating!

I went through a major shift in my life after my parents died. I had to grow up pretty fast if I wanted to overcome the new challenges I faced AND get back my sense of self, since I lost it that day. I find that usually changes of this nature are always worth it though. They also, in a big or small way, usually define who we are. :)

Fappy:
Snip

Got done reading your OP- congrats Fappy to obtaining 10,000 posts. That's quite an achievement actually, and I am happy for you nether the less. Just wanted to say thanks again for linking my Avatar Guide onto your OP, I appreciate that.

By the way, what is Darker Than Black about if I may ask? Is it worth watching?

It's kind of weird, your new avatar is adorable but I kind of thought of the cat as being actually you, which is kind of dumb when I think about it but I don't really come here to think so yeah... thanks for that.

OT: Yeah, a few years ago I was stuck in a dead end manual labor job. I'd go home everyday and complain about back aches and annoying people. So I went back to school at night, got a degree and now I have another dead end job. But the pay is nicer and I sit behind a desk trolling forums all day so it's an upgrade. I should probably go back to school again soon.

Aylaine:
Good changes are good. I'm happy for you Fappy. Hey, that rhymed. :)

Slickkkk new avatar! Unfortunately, I see lots of pussy cats now in other peoples posts. If I hadn't seen the change first, it would have confused me. Very funny situation you guys are creating!

I went through a major shift in my life after my parents died. I had to grow up pretty fast if I wanted to overcome the new challenges I faced AND get back my sense of self, since I lost it that day. I find that usually changes of this nature are always worth it though. They also, in a big or small way, usually define who we are. :)

Yeah, it seems this thread ushered in a new age of kitty cat warfare as well as a bunch of other people changing their avatars. OT's devolved into madness!

OT: I think my main concern is committing to these changes. I'm historically unmotivated, so this will be a test! Thanks for the boost though!

Caramel Frappe:

Fappy:
Snip

Got done reading your OP- congrats Fappy to obtaining 10,000 posts. That's quite an achievement actually, and I am happy for you nether the less. Just wanted to say thanks again for linking my Avatar Guide onto your OP, I appreciate that.

By the way, what is Darker Than Black about if I may ask? Is it worth watching?

Yes, yes, yes! One of my favorite animes of all time! Season 1's on Netflix! Go watch it, you won't be disappointed!

Congratz on you changing your life!
I salute you for changing your avatar at 10k.
I doubt you reccognice me but I think you were one of the few that the avatar was actually like, how the hell to put this, a part of you?? That sounds just fucked -.-

I hope you succeed in everything you are trying to do (diets, work, working-out etc) and just a hint, don't start too hard, take it slow and work yourself upwards :)

As for me, I've pretty much always done sports and gone to school or had short term jobs so nothing really life changing for me xcept getting into the Police College of Finland 2 months ago and now really enjoying it. So it's the first time I am really living away from home and studying at college level but I'm just 21 so no stress :)

Good luck for the future!!!

Guffe:
I doubt you reccognice me but I think you were one of the few that the avatar was actually like, how the hell to put this, a part of you?? That sounds just fucked -.-

I hope you succeed in everything you are trying to do (diets, work, working-out etc) and just a hint, don't start too hard, take it slow and work yourself upwards :)

As for me, I've pretty much always done sports and gone to school or had short term jobs so nothing really life changing for me xcept getting into the Police College of Finland 2 months ago and now really enjoying it. So it's the first time I am really living away from home and studying at college level but I'm just 21 so no stress :)

Prepare to have your mind blown in 3... 2... 1...

Yeah, I recognize you ;D

Fappy:

Guffe:

Yeah, I recognize you ;D

MIND BLOWN

Now all I need to do is hope it's from something positive :P

But yeah, that last post in short, again:
Good Luck mate!

Guffe:

Fappy:

Guffe:

Yeah, I recognize you ;D

MIND BLOWN

Good Luck mate!

I recognise you too :D

More mind blown?

Matthew94:

Imp Emissary:

0_o... That's creepy man. It's like wearing a dead man's skin as a coat.

If my avatar is creepy then why haven't you told me before now?

Fappy:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy, therefore I am Fappy.

I think you may be malfunctioning there. You see! You are a robot! Sorry to break it to you buddy.

I am Fappy, who are you?

But he's got the image and you've got the name and... And...

Christ I must be so fucking high right now, there's no way there can be 2...

Well holy shit this is confusion, like the avatar though...

...my Game of Slaps avatar is still the best.

Daystar Clarion:

Guffe:

Fappy:

Yeah, I recognize you ;D

MIND BLOWN

Good Luck mate!

I recognise you too :D

More mind blown?

Now this is just getting all weird O.o
I bet there's a conspiracy here somewhere...
got to be... What have I been doing??!! Too much to handle...

Congratulations on reaching 10k, but DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL for changing your avatars! I will never get over it. Fappy has, and will, always be that snappy cat.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked