10,000 Posts Later: Fappy Edition

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The new avatar is kinda dissapointment compared to the old one.
But otherwise, congrats on reaching so many posts and surviving to tell it! :D

That's it. Congratulations Matthew, you're the new Fappy!

SupahGamuh:

Maybe I should be a good citizen for the next year, get my mod record wiped clean and then crash and burn like a boss. For all of those frequent posters teetering on the edge of a permaban it'd be like eating $100 bills in-front of homeless people.

Congratulations on the 10,000 posts

Not much else to say, but I do like your new avatar. Change is always good...

Also, I'm applying for colleges now. That's definitely going to be something different for me next year >.>

Fappy:

SupahGamuh:

Maybe I should be a good citizen for the next year, get my mod record wiped clean and then crash and burn like a boss. For all of those frequent posters teetering on the edge of a permaban it'd be like eating $100 bills in-front of homeless people.

Post nothing but "Fuck the police" gifs in every thread. That should do it!

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

SupahGamuh:

It would be beautiful.

Also, Matt is not the new Fappy. He is my evil robot clone. He shall be vanquished!

Fappy:

cahtush:

Fappy:

Please come redecorate my house.

No!
You are still dead to me.
Bring back the cat and I might consider it.
...mabey

Mao is hibernating in my user profile. You can look, but no touching!

But its not good enough! D:
You cant just stop having a cat as your avatar!
You... you just cant!
*sob*
Look at what you have done!
You're dead to me now!
*sob*
You're dead to everyone!

Too much effort too see old avatar, boo!
Well except for Matthew having it.
Anyway, Darker than black had way more awesome scenes to choose from. Get one with more red in it. MOAR RED, FILL IT WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL COLOR.

*slice*

*insert* KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Congrats on reaching 10k posts Fappy!

cahtush:

Fappy:

cahtush:

No!
You are still dead to me.
Bring back the cat and I might consider it.
...mabey

Mao is hibernating in my user profile. You can look, but no touching!

But its not good enough! D:
You cant just stop having a cat as your avatar!
You... you just cant!
*sob*
Look at what you have done!
You're dead to me now!
*sob*
You're dead to everyone!

That's it! More! Give me more!

Your tears are the thing of the gods! It gives me sustenance! It gives me life! IT GIVES ME POWER!

Just a bit more and it will be upon us!

I SHALL BE REBORN IN YOUR SORROW!

THE END IS NIGH ESCAPISTOPIA!

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

It would be beautiful.

Also, Matt is not the new Fappy. He is my evil robot clone. He shall be vanquished!

You should keep him, you never know when you might need a robot clone of yourself! I keep multiple of them in my closet.

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

It would be beautiful.

You should keep him, you never know when you might need a robot clone of yourself! I keep multiple of them in my closet.

Doom-bot style robot clones are kind of a hassle to deal with though. They always go insane thinking they're you and end up crashing sports cars into orphanages.

Lose Mao...gain Yin...hm...

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH

Captcha: "It's super delicious"
I suppose that's one way to put it?

Dr. Cakey:
Lose Mao...gain Yin...hm...

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH

Captcha: "It's super delicious"
I suppose that's one way to put it?

The next one I do (whenever that will be) will have Mao in it and likely Kirihara, Guy or November 11. I just have to find a good scene to make a GIF out of.

Might just make a new Mao one though if I can't find a good combo.

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

It would be beautiful.

Doom-bot style robot clones are kind of a hassle to deal with though. They always go insane thinking they're you and end up crashing sports cars into orphanages.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. But fear not. After a while, all the orphanages will get tired of you-clones crashing into them and move to another city, problem solved! No more orphanages to destroy.

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. But fear not. After a while, all the orphanages will get tired of you-clones crashing into them and move to another city, problem solved! No more orphanages to destroy.

Latveria's infrastructure is built on the backs of forsaken children. I don't know how the economy will function if we don't have anywhere to house these pathetic weaklings hard workers. D:

Congratulations!

It will be strange seeing you without a winking cat, but I like your new avatar. I could go on and on watching it.

I totally did not spend three minutes looking at it. Totally not.

Fappy:

Latveria's infrastructure is built on the backs of forsaken children. I don't know how the economy will function if we don't have anywhere to house these pathetic weaklings hard workers. D:

They can live in my cellar. Don't worry, it's a nice place. It has very interesting decor as well! And I'm sure they won't mind the occasional screams and begs for mercy, I imagine they're used to that.

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

They can live in my cellar. Don't worry, it's a nice place. It has very interesting decor as well! And I'm sure they won't mind the occasional screams and begs for mercy, I imagine they're used to that.

Before I got to the last sentence there I was going to say, "they were used to that" DX

Latveria is an interesting place to say the least. It's the main reason why we keep the Travel Channel out.

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

Before I got to the last sentence there I was going to say, "they were used to that" DX

Latveria is an interesting place to say the least. It's the main reason why we keep the Travel Channel out.

If your main resource is orphans, you might want to keep other countries out, yeah. I mean, they're not even renewable!

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

If your main resource is orphans, you might want to keep other countries out, yeah. I mean, they're not even renewable!

Cloning's a wonderful thing. Where do you think the tech for Doom-bots like Matthew comes from?!

Fappy:

Pinkamena:

Fappy:

Cloning's a wonderful thing. Where do you think the tech for Doom-bots like Matthew comes from?!

Orph-TechTM?

Pinkamena:
-Snip-

Brilliant name. I could use you in my marketing department!

Having no idea where that cat came from, I always just thought of your avatar as a cat who was comically named Fappy. The idea is less funny as Mathew.

Congratulations on your post count and life changing.

Fappy:

But I suppose none of that affects you guys all that much does it? Well, I doubt you've read this far without noticing something... different about me. Look to your left. WHERE'S THE WINKING CAT!? I figured since I am ushering in a new era for myself I'd change it up a bit. I made this new avatar with the help of Caramel Frappe's Avatar Guide! It's just a goofy little scene from the same show my last avatar was from, Darker than Black. I might bring Mao back eventually... if you guys hate me too much for this... LOOK THERE IS STILL A CAT THING IN IT DON'T SHOOT ME! I figure people will recognize me less (I know I would), but that's okay with me.

grtz on 10K posts, tis a long road there :D and i'm still working on it ... some day ... some day ...

and darker then black eh? i thought it was the kittie for of Yoruichi from Bleach. ether way. was a good avatar

WHAT FRESH MADNESS IS THIS???????????????

Truly, this is a world gone mad!

Hoplon:

You have no idea. You should see Brovengers chat right now. Everyone's swapping faces. It's pure anarchy.

Fappy:

Hoplon:

You have no idea. You should see Brovengers chat right now. Everyone's swapping faces. It's pure anarchy.

Blergh, now it sounds like a scene from that horrible film Society.

Hoplon:

Fappy:

Hoplon:

Not me.

The White Wolf will never change.

I can't wait until I reach 10 thousand. It's gonna take a while though because I'm not as active as I used to be. I blame school and honors classes.

Anyway, congrats on your victory over the post count gods.

Oh, that's right, your new avatar... what's it from?

Daystar Clarion:

Hoplon:

Fappy:

Not me.

The White Wolf will never change.

That's you Daystar, a bastion of sanity and stability in these uncertain times.

Thank god I don't have to see that stupid winking cat again.
Oh...

Eclpsedragon:

Of course now we're all aware of the crushing fact you're not actually a winking cat.

s-s-s-s-s-ss-sss-s00000000oooooo much disillusionment :(

In a world where everyone is disembodied floating text, the avatar of frequent visitors acts kind of like a face of sorts...

weird, that human psyche.

Congrats on 10000 posts.
Have I ever really changed my life majorly? I don't think so. I am still just a lazy guy who spends way too much time with the video games. Maybe I should start doing something on my days off from school.

...But... you're the cat... not Matthew... he's fox... but now Binnysboy... WHAT THE FUCK! MY HEAD! IT HURTS!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked