10,000 Posts Later: Fappy Edition

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

T0ad 0f Truth:
...But... you're the cat... not Matthew... he's fox... but now Binnysboy... WHAT THE FUCK! MY HEAD! IT HURTS!

Don't blame me! Apparently there's something in the water. The Brovengers are tripping balls today XP

A thread about Fappy by Fappy and its full of Fappys?

Fappy:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy, therefore I am Fappy.

I think you may be malfunctioning there. You see! You are a robot! Sorry to break it to you buddy.

Hey what are these 2 imposters doing? Why did Matthew steal my cat avatar? What's going on? I'M THE REAL FAPPY.

Dangit2019:

Fappy:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy, therefore I am Fappy.

I think you may be malfunctioning there. You see! You are a robot! Sorry to break it to you buddy.

Hey what are these 2 imposters doing? Why did Matthew steal my cat avatar? What's going on? I'M THE REAL FAPPY.

This is madness. I need to find out who sabotaged my Doom-bots DX

Fappy:

Dangit2019:

Fappy:

This is madness. I need to find out who sabotaged my Doom-bots DX

Shut up! Why is my name Dangit2019? Dangit, is that you using my profile? How did you switch our profiles?! How is this even happening!? I can't even sign in with my password anymore!

Alternative:
A thread about Fappy by Fappy and its full of Fappys?

OT: Good for you Fappy.

I present you a cool video.

nice man! I will get there one day

Fappy:
due in no small part to Brovengers chat XP

Yeah, I have no idea where to find these user groups people speak of. Is it just me? Have I been blackballed? Am I just an idiot?

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Yeah, I have no idea where to find these user groups people speak of. Is it just me? Have I been blackballed? Am I just an idiot?

They are pretty easy to find...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/

You're welcome :P

Fappy:

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Had no idea a page like that existed. Usually I go straight to Off-Topic or the Zero Punctuation archives. I think the last time I was on the home page was June of last year which, I guess, is my fault.

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Xartyve2:

Had no idea a page like that existed. Usually I go straight to Off-Topic or the Zero Punctuation archives. I think the last time I was on the home page was June of last year which, I guess, is my fault.

The "My Escapist" page is only about a month old, but kicks tons of ass. The spotlights are my favorite part. Hooray for community exposure!

Fappy:
The "My Escapist" page is only about a month old, but kicks tons of ass. The spotlights are my favorite part. Hooray for community exposure!

Darn tootin'. Now I have more incentive than ever to do those reviews I keep promising. Where's my camera!?

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Darn tootin'. Now I have more incentive than ever to do those reviews I keep promising. Where's my camera!?

I was in the same boat as you my friend. I finally just posted my first legit video review yesterday. I've done some written ones here before, but video reviews are a whole other ball game. A lot more work and far more open to scrutiny. It was fun though, I hope to do another one again soon.

EDIT: Also, the Review Spotlight is the only reason my Persona 4 review got as much attention as it did.

Hey, there's still a winking cat avatar posting who isn't the OP.
Is it a popular avatar for people to have? I always thought it was the same guy!

Faps I like you. You are one of the few I recognize when I get on here(though your trying to hide with your new avatar). Congrats on the reaching the 10k mark, and oodles of love from here. I hope you enjoy your new career and car, as we have enjoyed your posts.

As for your question, yes. Many times in my life I have faced a major change. All I can say is jump in and be happy it is a good one. Change is dynamic and needed in ones life. When change comes embrace it, even it if isn't pleasant. It may be the catalyst you need to get your life where you want to be.

Fappy:
I was in the same boat as you my friend. I finally just posted my first legit video review yesterday. I've done some written ones here before, but video reviews are a whole other ball game. A lot more work and far more open to scrutiny. It was fun though, I hope to do another one again soon.

EDIT: Also, the Review Spotlight is the only reason my Persona 4 review got as much attention as it did.

Well I'm playing a "character" in my reviews and that comes off better on video. I could write it but, y'know, people would be reading it in their heads in their own voice and that'll just kill the mood, yo.

Odbarc:
Hey, there's still a winking cat avatar posting who isn't the OP.
Is it a popular avatar for people to have? I always thought it was the same guy!

Nah, it's just a few regulars having some fun with the whole situation XD

barbzilla:
Faps I like you. You are one of the few I recognize when I get on here(though your trying to hide with your new avatar). Congrats on the reaching the 10k mark, and oodles of love from here. I hope you enjoy your new career and car, as we have enjoyed your posts.

As for your question, yes. Many times in my life I have faced a major change. All I can say is jump in and be happy it is a good one. Change is dynamic and needed in ones life. When change comes embrace it, even it if isn't pleasant. It may be the catalyst you need to get your life where you want to be.

Thanks! :D

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Well I'm playing a "character" in my reviews and that comes off better on video. I could write it but, y'know, people would be reading it in their heads in their own voice and that'll just kill the mood, yo.

Successfully pulling off a character in a written format would be hard to do for game reviews I'd think. I'm sure it can be done, but you'd likely have to spend too much time off-topic to actually get the personality across. I agree that a video would probably work much better. Good luck!

Fappy:
Successfully pulling off a character in a written format would be hard to do for game reviews I'd think. I'm sure it can be done, but you'd likely have to spend too much time off-topic to actually get the personality across. I agree that a video would probably work much better. Good luck!

Oh I don't know anything about video games. These are going to be album reviews. That way I can play an hilariously over the top musical elitist, which isn't too much of a stretch for me sadly (see also the recent thread on Rush). But it's nice to know I have at least one person who'll watch it. Thank you very much.

Xartyve2:

Fappy:

Oh I don't know anything about video games. These are going to be album reviews. That way I can play an hilariously over the top musical elitist, which isn't too much of a stretch for me sadly (see also the recent thread on Rush). But it's nice to know I have at least one person who'll watch it. Thank you very much.

As a music fan ignorant to most of the goings-on in the industry/art it would be an interesting watch for me. It's funny how you can love something so much and know so little about it. I was in chorus in High School, but never learned to read sheet music for example.

Fappy:
-snip-

This is going to take some getting used to Fappy.

Matthew94:
--snip-

And you are not helping.

I can't recall anything specific you have posted..... but I always loved that cat avatar.....I feel like a good friend has died.

Congrats on 10K+ posts Fappy! As for your new avatar...it's very hard to not watch.

As for self-imposed change or shift...I'll get back to that in a few weeks I guess. At the moment I'm living at home with my family but I'm on my way to moving in with my girlfriend...and her family...about 600 miles away.

Pinkamena:
That's it. Congratulations Matthew, you're the new Fappy!

Thank you, I will continue to be Fappy and do the job well.

T0ad 0f Truth:
...But... you're the cat... not Matthew... he's fox... but now Binnysboy... WHAT THE FUCK! MY HEAD! IT HURTS!

It all makes sense, you're just not cool enough to get it.

My brain... it hurts...

WHAT IS THIS SCORCERY?!

Matthew94:

Pinkamena:

Good on you we all know this new person is an impostor I will follow you Sir Fappy let us rid the world of this catless foe
*Rolls out banner of cat*
CHARGE!!!

ScaryAlmond:

Matthew94:

Pinkamena:

Good on you we all know this new person is an impostor I will follow you Sir Fappy let us rid the world of this catless foe
*Rolls out banner of cat*
CHARGE!!!

Thank you my good man. I Fappy, shall be victorious!

SomeLameStuff:
My brain... it hurts...

WHAT IS THIS SCORCERY?!

Just a forum ruckus, all is well.

geK0:
I can't recall anything specific you have posted..... but I always loved that cat avatar.....I feel like a good friend has died.

Oh no! D:

Shoggoth2588:
Congrats on 10K+ posts Fappy! As for your new avatar...it's very hard to not watch.

As for self-imposed change or shift...I'll get back to that in a few weeks I guess. At the moment I'm living at home with my family but I'm on my way to moving in with my girlfriend...and her family...about 600 miles away.

Holy shit, that's pretty far! :O

Fappy:

So what am I going to change? Well I'm out of shape and have the endurance of 1st Level Morrowind character so I've decided I am going to finally put forth a real effort into maintaining a workout routine every week.

Get out there and start Picking random plants get your alchemy skill up, go dungeon crawling once in a while beat some bugs and miners up, also stop using public, run a few more places, you'll be up to level 10 in no time. haha

Also you shoulda changed your cat Mao for Flying Squirrel Mao. But I do like the new Kiko and Yin avatar anyway.

F'Angus:

Fappy:

So what am I going to change? Well I'm out of shape and have the endurance of 1st Level Morrowind character so I've decided I am going to finally put forth a real effort into maintaining a workout routine every week.

Get out there and start Picking random plants get your alchemy skill up, go dungeon crawling once in a while beat some bugs and miners up, also stop using public, run a few more places, you'll be up to level 10 in no time. haha

Also you shoulda changed your cat Mao for Flying Squirrel Mao. But I do like the new Kiko and Yin avatar anyway.

I was considering that, but him becoming a Flying Squirrel always kind of pissed me off. I vastly prefer him as a cat.

Fappy you've gained 215 posts since posting this yesterday.
Your so addicted to this site. ^_^

Still, I wish you well upon your endeavors and I hope you'll return the favor

Grats on the 10k! Got there quicker than me (still slowly rolling towards it, over here).

Fappy:
Snip

I miss Winking Yoruichi Cat!!! :(

Matthew94:
Fappy, I am disappoint.

You aren't the same. Not the same person I knew.

Why...

just why?

*looks at Matthew's avatar* It's just not the same without the word "Fappy" above it.... u.u

:P

Tiger Sora:
-Snip-

I may be slightly addicted, but most of those posts were responding to people about the avatar XD

Apparently a lot of people of freaking out!

RJ 17:
I miss Winking Yoruichi Cat!!! :(

It wasn't Yoruichi, it was Mao from a completely different anime ;P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked