What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Kaleion:

ShockValue:
Probably don't have one since I'm like not that active at all anymore.

Pffft, really?
Ok, I only know that you say pffft a lot, well that and that your old avatar was a black and white girl chewing bubblegum...

Well not as active as I used to be, and yes I guess I do say pfft a lot <.<
Yeah, I kind of liked that one.
Did you use another avatar before? Because you're name seems very familiar.

Neonbob:

Fappy:

Sass gets embarrassed by his post count. It's quite funny XD

It really is. He's a damn good pal, too.

ShockValue:

Neonbob:
I used to be an active forum games guy. Now I'm probably just the "nuke the whales guy"
Which works for me.

Or that one guy who disappears for like forever than shows up and does it again.

Yeah, that too >.>
I can't help it these days! I've got a lot of other shit to do!

Oh I know. Doesn't mean I don't have to stop complaining.

I don't think I post often enough to have a reputation. If I did, it might be like one of those people you want to just shut the hell up but you don't tell them that.

Mordekaien:
I suppose not one person here gives a damn about me, I'm just a regular user one of a million.
And that is fine... like totally fine.... it's not bad, I don't need att.... *sobs*

WHY WILL NOONE LOVE ME???!!!! ;_;

Hey, cheer up, I know you.
You were in BarryPurse drawing thread and got a bitchin portrait of yourself.

.. Uh w.. Well.. I don't know.

I remember in a thread about Bob Dylan once, calling him a plagiarizer or something, a person said I'm suprised that guy with the Bob Dylan avatar hasn't responded yet I asked him if he ment me or not, which he confirmed, saying he thought there was no one else on the forums with a Dylan avatar (Back then there wasn't, but now there is. Some guy has "The Times They Are A' Changin'" Bob Dylan as his avatar >:O).

So I'm the guy with the Bob Dylan avatar. A great reputation indeed.

TopazFusion:
I wouldn't know.

You'll have to ask everyone else what they think of me.
And that's probably not a good idea...

Well you do currently have the most addictive avatar on the entire site. No lie, I have spent 10 minutes staring at it once thinking it might change.

SPOILER ALERT!

It never does :(

Torrasque:
swag

But I'm Swagneto, the Master of Swagnetism.

I can swag all I wish.

TopazFusion:
I wouldn't know.

Who are you again? Your post count annoys me.

I have absolutely no idea. I think I used to be more memorable back when I was constantly posting and under 1k posts. It was back then that there were so many "Ashley from ME was a racist bitch" threads that I would literally spend hours in them trying to defend her. I wasn't alone during this, I believe vrex and ratrace were among the two or three that would help.

I recently came back here, so I wonder if anyone actually remembers me...

Pinkamena:

teqrevisited:
Either I don't have one or I'm considered a cynical, sometimes witty, bastard who appears from time to time to dispense sarcasm and disdain. If that is indeed the case then I chose an appropriate avatar.

Pshaw! *puffs cigar*
Everybody knows you can't have a reputation with less than 5 thousand posts! *sips brandy*
Hop along now boy!

It's decided then: I've got almost 3000 posts to craft my image into a glorious, shining ahh fuck it. It's option A.

Daystar Clarion:

Torrasque:
swag

I can swag all I wish.

Yeah, bitch! SWAGNETS! Oooh!

Daystar Clarion:

Torrasque:
swag

I can swag all I wish.

Everytime I hear "swag" I have to think about the meme telling everyone that swag was used by the gay community for
Secretly
We
Are
Gay.

So please go around boasting your swag and excuse me while I spend my evening smirking...

None. I'm a nobody, drifting from thread to thread, leaving posts that nobody reads.

TheIronRuler:
People don't care about me, or so I've heard.... from people.

*runs off crying*

You're the Israeli guy who knows Russian, right? I've seen you over in R&P quite a bit

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

Which is to say, the same as anyone else, just with more swag :D

You're like the village drunk of our forums. And I of course mean that in a good way

As for myself, I post quite frequently in R&P on the topic of gun control. And I did two crappy LPs on this forum a while ago. That's about it.

Calibanbutcher:

If I remember correctly, you have one mighty lookin portrait as well, kind sir.

Well, in my own dark little corner of the website, I am know for two things: Not having opinions on things, and cat-girls.
That's honestly about it.
Kinda dull for a guy who just hit 13,000 posts, eh?

It's impossible to know how I'm viewed by others, so I'm just going to assume that the entire escapist community loves and adores me and that most threads are created esclusively in hopes that I might reply to them.

I think a few people used to recognize me a while ago, but I have since barricaded myself in the RP forum, I only peek my head out a few times a month...

CM156:

TheIronRuler:

*runs off crying*

You're the Israeli guy who knows Russian, right? I've seen you over in R&P quite a bit

*receives recognition*

Somebody cares!

*tries to hug CM*

*breaks monitor*

I'll be back!

I'm very bitter and disenfranchised at any given time, as I'm sure a lot of my responses to people will reflect.

Mordekaien:

Calibanbutcher:

If I remember correctly, you have one mighty lookin portrait as well, kind sir.

I really like it, I mean it's really cool and especially really badass, but still,
you got a pimpin hat. I look like a Nazi-officer.
Not even kidding, there is not a single shred of compassion on my face, my eyes scare me and there are symbols on the uniform I was adorned with.
There is even an Iron Cross on my chest.

TheIronRuler:

CM156:

TheIronRuler:

*runs off crying*

*receives recognition*

Somebody cares!

*tries to hug CM*

*breaks monitor*

I'll be back!

Well, it would be pretty much impossible for me to forget you. You have an avatar of a really old guy who I'm still trying to figure out who he is.

TopazFusion:
I wouldn't know.

I remember reading a few posts of yours that seemed very profound and well thought out about 6-8 months ago. Also, your avatar is pretty cool

I think this probably sums up 80% of opinions on me on the Escapist:

>.>

ShockValue:

Kaleion:

ShockValue:

Pffft, really?
Ok, I only know that you say pffft a lot, well that and that your old avatar was a black and white girl chewing bubblegum...

Well not as active as I used to be, and yes I guess I do say pfft a lot <.<
Yeah, I kind of liked that one.
Did you use another avatar before? Because you're name seems very familiar.

I just remember you from a couple of forum games, though I've never been very active on them.
Oh, you changed it back!
Yeah that's the one I was talking about.
As for the familiarity, we spoke a couple of times, but just barely, I used to have Toon Link as an avatar, they were 2 different ones though.
Don't remember me, I blush.

CM156:

TheIronRuler:

CM156:

*receives recognition*

Somebody cares!

*tries to hug CM*

*breaks monitor*

I'll be back!

Well, it would be pretty much impossible for me to forget you. You have an avatar of a really old guy who I'm still trying to figure out who he is.

His avatar is, of course, Otto von Bismarck. The Iron Chancellor.

OT: My reputation varies I think. Though I know I've got some people who approve of my posts so that pleases me.

Zachary Amaranth:
I think this probably sums up 80% of opinions on me on the Escapist:

>.>

I think I may hold the monopoly on your positive post quota.

Hazy992:

Torrasque:

Hazy992:
I like your avatar, it makes me laugh :D

OT: Dunno really. Some guy who likes Vegeta way too much perhaps? :D

I too lol at that avatar, it makes me think, "I do what I want! *snaps fingers*.
As for you Hazy, I know you rustle some jimmies from time to time, but that is because you have an opinion and you stick to it. I respect that. I also respect your Vegeta avatar that can eat a whole lot of ice cream.

I do? I always felt that aside from my opinions on the Wii U and Nintendo I don't really get into arguments or debates all tha much and my opinions aren't all that controversial. I'm not coming off as abrasive am I?

Not really, not nearly as much as some other Escapists. You just tend to stick to your opinion and if that opinion is in conflict with another person's, you won't back down. You won't hammer them with it until they beg for mercy, but you won't back down :P

I don't think I have much a reputation. If I do have one it's probably for being one of the few people who considers Mass Effect 3 to be a GOTY contender.

Torrasque:

Hazy992:

Torrasque:

I too lol at that avatar, it makes me think, "I do what I want! *snaps fingers*.
As for you Hazy, I know you rustle some jimmies from time to time, but that is because you have an opinion and you stick to it. I respect that. I also respect your Vegeta avatar that can eat a whole lot of ice cream.

I do? I always felt that aside from my opinions on the Wii U and Nintendo I don't really get into arguments or debates all tha much and my opinions aren't all that controversial. I'm not coming off as abrasive am I?

Not really, not nearly as much as some other Escapists. You just tend to stick to your opinion and if that opinion is in conflict with another person's, you won't back down. You won't hammer them with it until they beg for mercy, but you won't back down :P

I only won't back down if I know I can back it up or I feel I'm absolutely right. If somebody changes my mind I'll be the first to admit it :)

Meh I doubt I have anything resembling a reputation and I've been on here for more time than Daystar. Just happens when you don't post and your avatar gets ganked *shrugs*

Clearly this thread is not aimed at people like me.
I'll post anyway, my reputation: I have none.

Guess It's my own fault for preferring to simply read threads rather than post in them.

Uh...you'd have to tell me. I've been hiding a bit more as of late. Did used to be known here but I've just melted away into the walls. I am everywhere and nowhere.

I'm just happen don't mention my post co-

Fappy:
Sass gets embarrassed by his post count. It's quite funny XD

...Fuck. XD

TheFunPolice:
Nothing.. Nobody loves me T_T

I love you! :D

OT: I guess you could say that I'm moderatley known. Maybe. I guess. No.

I don't really want to be known for popularity. I just want to be known as the biggest Persona 4 fan on the escapist. NOBODY WILL TAKE MY ROLL!

NOBODY!

Calibanbutcher:

I really like it, I mean it's really cool and especially really badass, but still,
you got a pimpin hat. I look like a Nazi-officer.
Not even kidding, there is not a single shred of compassion on my face, my eyes scare me and there are symbols on the uniform I was adorned with.
There is even an Iron Cross on my chest.

You could say you look like nazi officer.... or you could say you look like a BADASS SPACE CAPTAIN watching enemy fleets crumble before you mighty flagship!

I'm mostly seen as that guy who does the things

Nobody knows my name yet.. But one day, it will be a name that all escapists everyone fear to even speak!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked