What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Pretty sure at least a few people think I'm an EA Apologist.

No. I just don't they're that bad, and it's flavor of the month to badmouth them. You could be writing a post about how you think we should kill off an entire race of people, but if you include some kind of anti-EA sentiment, people will agree.

I'm pretty sure most people consider me just a troll :(

How can anybody, even in face-to-face-real-lifey conversation ever tell other people what their reputation is? Reputation is determined purely by others, so, regardless of who you are, the answer is always in doubt.

MrGalactus:
How can anybody, even in face-to-face-real-lifey conversation ever tell other people what their reputation is? Reputation is determined purely by others, so, regardless of who you are, the answer is always in doubt.

Well, maybe we're all waiting for someone to come along and tell us if we're right or not. Nobody has, but whatever.

Man, I have no clue.

one day maybe, one day.

If anyone does have an opinion of me, it'll either be that of a cynical and exasperated type (if you're not a condescending twat), or one of an extreme right-winger (if you're from the R&P board).

Neonbob:
Alpha!
Where have you been, you lovely man?

Eh, I've been around the place, just doing more lurking than posting nowadays.

ShockValue:
Alpha? I thought you were dead.

I was. But it was pretty boring so I got better.

Me? Reputation? Here?

sky14kemea:

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

Nah, more like "The mod with the will to hold back the flood of MLP meme-pics".
Seriously. When the Bronyism first started, that shit got old FAST.

sky14kemea:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

<.< >.>

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*

-internet hug?-

Mods should hate ponies, mods should be bitter and hateful, you do a job that involves being vengeful towards regular forum peons! Do it with pride! For justice!

< <
> >

OT: I have no idea, I may soon build one for being "that bisexual guy who fucks up the "same gender fantasy" threads by being obstinate. Or just being an argumentative toss pot in general with a love for LOOTS!.

Also, I'm a filthy EA sympathiser.

No one knows who I am.

I think I'm hated or something. Couldn't imagine why though. Must be my face.

That guy who espouses the virtues of:

Pokemon
Fire Emblem
Company of Heroes
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Catch-22

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

Which is to say, the same as anyone else, just with more swag :D

I'm Daystar's long lost brother. After attempting to take his identity I was beaten up and thrown out.

...Needless to say is that I have way more swag.

ServebotFrank:

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

I'm Daystar's long lost brother. After attempting to take his identity I was beaten up and thrown out.

:O

What a twist!

That's more swag than anyone can possibly handle.

Well I got treated like a troll for suggesting the WiiU should be made cheaper by selling the Tablet controller separately (like Kinect and PS-Move does).

So right now I feel many have a pretty damn unreasonable reputation of me.

I'm known for not being known.

DugMachine:
None. I'm just a poster that SOMETIMES gets a discussion going but not memorable enough for people to remember and that's fine with me :).

I actually do remember you, but mostly for your unique avatar. I mean that in the most polite way possible.

That dickhead who argues with people occasionally. I use this place as my venting ground. :D

It would seem to be "right wing extremeist" and all the insults that come with it (racist, sexist, homophobic, et al). Of course, ask anyone who knows me personally and they will laugh at that notion. I make no distinctions on race, I am a gentleman to women, I want gay marriage legalized (so I have no idea where the hell "homophobic" is coming from) and everyone, EVERYONE I have talked politics with says I am moderate. Of course, to Europe, American moderate=Right-wing, so maybe that is why. The fact I am registered Republican probly doesnt help.

trophykiller:

DugMachine:
None. I'm just a poster that SOMETIMES gets a discussion going but not memorable enough for people to remember and that's fine with me :).

I actually do remember you, but mostly for your unique avatar. I mean that in the most polite way possible.

No offense taken. I figured if anybody would remember it would be something about my avatar haha

TheFunPolice:

Matthew94:

TheFunPolice:
Nothing.. Nobody loves me T_T

Tell me, who in their right mind would like the fun police?

We're here to enforce the Fun! Not take it away!!

Is that why everybody hates me? They all think I'm a tyrannical douchebag?

You seem okay to me. :D

OT: Far as I know, I possess little to no reputation here. Mostly because I stopped posting for a while due to lack of interest. Nothing against the forums, just stuff kept coming up and keeping track of things here got tedious with no tangible benefits to doing so. If something interesting pops up that hasn't expressed my opinion on a topic (that I'm aware of) then I contribute. Otherwise, I usually stay out of the way.

LocalCDrive:
No one knows who I am.

I can't imagine why XD

ServebotFrank:

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

Well if you're his brother, I'm his evil MERICAN clone

Doomed to fight each other until the end of time...

Sounds fun! >:D

Nobody even realizes I post here, so I guess... I don't have one? :P

I don't really make much of an impact here. I come in about once or twice a month, check my mail and disappear. At least no one is hunting me down.

Well "reputation" is too strong word in my case
I sometimes annoy people :/

Also few months ago one person suggested that I should find a hole and die in it.
I felt so happy because that was peak of my popularity :') <---MANLY TEARS!

I pretty much have no reputation. Maybe three people know me. At least three... I think...
...I hope...

just started and impretty much seeing how to handle myself around here

Personally i don't think i've reached the fame to accuractly judge my reputation here, but the response i get from most people is "OH MY GOD YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHAT KIND OF "IMMORAL A-HOLE WOULD POST SUCH A THING, YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIFE" to "Oh my god you're the funniest thing since sliced breads lets be friends!"

TheIronRuler:
I pretty much have no reputation. Maybe three people know me. At least three... I think...
...I hope...

I remember you! Your posts are always really serious and make me think you're actually Bismarck because of it.

InaquiTheArgentinian:
just started and impretty much seeing how to handle myself around here

I recommend starting a thread where you present a hypothetical situation in which the person being asked the question is forced to choose between saving their pet from drowning or saving a random stranger. Who ever you don't save dies and you have to justify your decision to their loved ones (or yourself in the case of the pet). GO!

Don't really do it :/

MrGalactus:

...Kill joy XD

T0ad 0f Truth:

LocalCDrive:
No one knows who I am.

I can't imagine why XD

I hide. Lurking in shadows and avoid posting. I have a few out there and I like the site but forums tend to scare me.

There now people know some about me. My reputation is now that guy that is on forums but doesn't like them?

LocalCDrive:

T0ad 0f Truth:

LocalCDrive:
No one knows who I am.

I can't imagine why XD

I hide. Lurking in shadows and avoid posting. I have a few out there and I like the site but forums tend to scare me.

There now people know some about me. My reputation is now that guy that is on forums but doesn't like them?

I... What? I was being sarcastic. You only have 3 posts. No one can know who you are if you don't post :|

T0ad 0f Truth:

LocalCDrive:

T0ad 0f Truth:

I can't imagine why XD

I... What? I was being sarcastic. You only have 3 posts. No one can know who you are if you don't post :|

Oh I know you were being sarcastic. I was being dumb. I just felt like replying again. Leave me alone!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked