What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Evil Smurf:

Aylaine:

T0ad 0f Truth:
you're not secretly evil are you?

Nope. I'm very gentle. Pretty much always happy. Always helping someone. It's just who I am...most likely, who I'll always be. :D

It does go without saying at this point, but if you ever need something you can shoot me a message. I always respond. Sometimes with cookies! :)

can I have one please?

*hands out cookies* :)

Steppin Razor:

-Dragmire-:
Are you going to do the ghost version of your avatar again this year for Halloween?

I'd actually forgot it was Halloween avatar month, thanks for reminding me. I have to find the bloody thing, though. I recently reformatted the computer I had it saved on, but I think I uploaded it to photobucket at some point so it should be good to go.

Whoa! That's a really kickass spin on the original...! It's perfect. :)

ShockValue:
Probably don't have one since I'm like not that active at all anymore.

Neonbob:

I can't help it these days! I've got a lot of other shit to do!

Oh I know. Doesn't mean I don't have to stop complaining.

Of course not. That's an integral part of who you are : P

Steppin Razor:

-Dragmire-:
Are you going to do the ghost version of your avatar again this year for Halloween?

I'd actually forgot it was Halloween avatar month, thanks for reminding me. I have to find the bloody thing, though. I recently reformatted the computer I had it saved on, but I think I uploaded it to photobucket at some point so it should be good to go.

Oh man, that's pretty awesome!

For others to see:

General piss taker, hopefully i sometimes provide useful advise and a balanced opinion on matters.

Also spider-man threads:

IamLEAM1983:

Probably the rare guy who's ever actually stepped out of the geographical closet and gone "I'm from Quebec, y'all! SAY WHAAAAT."

That obviously got no reactions at all.

Oh! I do tend to make a lot of Lovecraft references. That's kinda my thing. Is it a distinctive thing, thtough? Don't think so.

S'probably just a thing.

Yeah, I'm not that memorable. Not yet, at least.

It is the season for the alignment to occur. COME OUT OF THE BRACKISH SWAMPS AND VOTE FOR THE TRUE POWER OF THE WORLD!!!

Though it would be easier to do this if you were from America.

Aylaine:

Fappy:

Thanks. All credit goes to thenumberthirteen for his epic gif editing skills. I have no idea how he managed it.

Neonbob:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!

Probably "Sun...who?"

I don't really mind though, I've been around as long as most, but I don't even have 1000 posts. I don't expect anything.

Outside of the Forum Games I'm not that well known. If you do participate in the Forum Games (which more of you guys should) you probably know me pretty well. And of course, my sideways avatar makes me insanely easy to spot.

Copper Zen:
It is the season for the alignment to occur. COME OUT OF THE BRACKISH SWAMPS AND VOTE FOR THE TRUE POWER OF THE WORLD!!!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu White House or Canadian Parliament wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

I mean, why not. Canadians are stuck with a guy who seems to have a massive hard-on for the days when Old Britannia still held my neck of the woods in her grasp, Americans are about to choose between a guy whose foreign policies didn't differ all that from the Bush Era's and a steaming hypocrite who more or less thinks the middle class should just up and die.

Mix the fuck out of 'em, and what do you get? No, not penis - but Chtulhu. The complete and utter subjugation of Humanity to a race of beings from beyond the stars and all possible reckoning seems like a pretty reasonable alternative.

People either seem to think I'm incredibly mean or super cuddly. Or think I'm a moderator - that happens a lot, too. :)

So far as I'm aware, I don't have one.

Been here quite a while, but I post very rarely. That's not to say that those few things I do post are any good - take this sentence, for example - but there isn't an awful lot of it. Now, if I had any demand, I'd be in a fairly good position: it's hard to get supply this limited.

Neonbob:

ShockValue:
Probably don't have one since I'm like not that active at all anymore.

Neonbob:

I can't help it these days! I've got a lot of other shit to do!

Oh I know. Doesn't mean I don't have to stop complaining.

Pfft, it's so not. I don't complain like at all.

Kaleion:

I just remember you from a couple of forum games, though I've never been very active on them.
Oh, you changed it back!
Yeah that's the one I was talking about.
As for the familiarity, we spoke a couple of times, but just barely, I used to have Toon Link as an avatar, they were 2 different ones though.
Don't remember me, I blush.

Right, yeah I definitely remember that toon link avatar. Well one of them at least.

Aylaine:

Since I've joined here, you have always had extremely attractive avatars. That's what I recognize you by. If the avatar immediately catches my attention, I often think it's you. :)

Ah, well that's nice to hear. Yours is nice as well.

Steppin Razor:

Neonbob:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!

Alpha? I thought you were dead.

Susan Arendt:
People either seem to think I'm incredibly mean or super cuddly. Or think I'm a moderator - that happens a lot, too. :)

Piffle, Susan.

You're the Queen. We all know that.

And you have a cute avatar. Not quite as cute as mine, of course. :)

Susan Arendt:

You're not mean, you're just blunt. Nothing wrong with that.

The cuddly part's 100% true though. Corgis #1. Almost as awesome as cats.

Steppin Razor:

Aylaine:

Fappy:

Thanks. All credit goes to thenumberthirteen for his epic gif editing skills. I have no idea how he managed it.

Magic. It has to be magic. :O

I've never been able to properly learn how, but anyone who can make good animated GIF's gets my respect. Seems like it's complicated to do. :)

ShockValue:
Ah, well that's nice to hear. Yours is nice as well.

:)

Thanks. I'm a noob in Photoshop, but I likes it.

The toffee-nosed well-bred aristocrat.

You make one thread in defence of the upper class and you never hear the end of it...

Only posting once on Threads

I don't think I have a reputation here, and that's a damn good thing. I want to mremain anonymous

I'm pretty sure the only people I've ever made an impression on have me on their ignore list.

Evil tyrannical overlord? amirite??

Nasrin:

No way!

Nas, you make Big Bird look like Dr. Doom.

Susan Arendt:

I don't think you are mean. I think you are a robot admin.

Robot.

Nasrin:

Nope, another robot.

At least Kross is cool.

Matthew94:

Susan Arendt:

Robot.

Nasrin:

Nope, another robot.

At least Kross is cool.

You're the robot. I thought we had established this already.

Fappy:

Matthew94:

Susan Arendt:

Robot.

Nasrin:

Nope, another robot.

At least Kross is cool.

Quiet Fappy-Clone, I'm dissing the uncool admins.

Well, Nasrin seems kinda cool with the awesome blue hair. :D

Kinda.

Matthew94:

Fappy:

Matthew94:

Robot.

Nope, another robot.

At least Kross is cool.

Quiet Fappy-Clone, I'm dissing the uncool admins.

Well, Nasrin seems kinda cool with the awesome blue hair. :D

Kinda.

I'll have you know I'm the King of Cool!

Nothing yet... I'm working on it.

Maybe someday...

Matthew94:

Susan Arendt:

Robot.

Nasrin:

Nope, another robot.

At least Kross is cool.

I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.

I think I'm viewed as either "Welsh Guy" or "Guy with dragon avatar"

Nasrin:

I felts the Daystar cuddles at the Expo.

You can't trick me Nas.

Well officially I only have one warning that I received for making a scathing anti-Islam comment. Unofficially I have a good feeling that I'm somewhat infamous on the forums, considering that most of the replys I get in my inbox are quite negative.

Daystar Clarion:

Nasrin:

You can't trick me Nas.

I surprised you even remember that. I'd have though Mud tongue-punching your throat would have taken precedence over all other forms of sensory memory.

I either have no reputation or am seen as seen as something of a dickhead... but the day of reckoning is at hand. Oh yes.

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Nasrin:

You can't trick me Nas.

I surprised you even remember that. I'd have though Mud tongue-punching your throat would have taken precedence over all other forms of sensory memory.

Like the Vietnam flashback, I have blanked out that part of my trip.

Almost.

Susan Arendt:

I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked