What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

No one knows I'm here. I lurk, not necessarily in the shadows, but at least in my own little corner, until I find something that I actually feel like commenting on.

While I try very hard to phrase things well, be polite, and actually make any sense, my comments are so few and far between that I pretty much don't exist around here.

Razzigyrl:
No one knows I'm here. I lurk, not necessarily in the shadows, but at least in my own little corner, until I find something that I actually feel like commenting on.

While I try very hard to phrase things well, be polite, and actually make any sense, my comments are so few and far between that I pretty much don't exist around here.

You should come to the forum games! You don't really need to say anything and people will get to know you.plus we need more people XD

Pwetty pwease? I'll be your friend :p

Reputation? Probably somewhere between "none" and "this guy is vaguely familiar". I'm plenty okay with that. If I switched my avatar back to Boshi, maybe it'd be slightly higher, but w/e.

T0ad 0f Truth:

Razzigyrl:

You should come to the forum games! You don't really need to say anything and people will get to know you.plus we need more people XD

Pwetty pwease? I'll be your friend :p

I haven't stumbled across forum games, but it sounds like it could be interesting. Anything you'd recommend to one just wandering in, by any chance?

Razzigyrl:

I haven't stumbled across forum games, but it sounds like it could be interesting. Anything you'd recommend to one just wandering in, by any chance?

I dunno really. Journey to the center of the earth, How well do you know the escapist above you, Who is the above escapist, and Hitting the above escapist are fun, but It depends on what you want to do. Journey to the center of the earth is my favorite though.

Kind of like my real life reputation. Completely forgotten until I make contact. I am just that kind of person. I come, have a good time with people, and then leave with little evidence of my passing. I have literally had friends forget I was at a party, trying to tell me all about it. It's not like I am quiet. Some of my friends have actually attempted to tell me about my own antics before.

I must be part ninja or something.

Sorry... but I have to.

Genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist.

I have a reputation, in fact do you even know who you're talking to? Yeah that's what I thought...

BENZOOKA:
I'm known for not being known.

Natalie Portman Avatar, cool username, good posts...yeah, I remember that BENZOOKA guy. :)

In fact, when I seen your avatar upon first coming back, I knew it was you. :3

I don't know. I know some people recognize me (I appeared in the remember the escapist thread at least once), and I've interacted with most of the big names here at least once I think.

Daystar Clarion:

Torrasque:
swag

But I'm Swagneto, the Master of Swagnetism.

I can swag all I wish.

See daystar this is why the Injustice league must exist.

Don't know if I have a rep here.

I have perfect forum health, so presumably the mods don't dislike me, but that's all I can elicit...

Daystar Clarion:

Torrasque:
swag

But I'm Swagneto, the Master of Swagnetism.

I can swag all I wish.

I didn't realise it was a verb...

Ever heard Watsky on the subject of the (mis)use of that word?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unW4qsRsHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFhM1CoyP7Q

I am that naive and idiotic EA apologist with the Tali avatar who occasionally does reviews.

Now that I changed my avatar, though, I'm just that naive and idiotic EA apologist who occasionally does reviews.

A ghost. I swoop in every couple of months, post several times, and woosh, gone.

You've been hit hit by..

You've been struck by..

A Smooth Criminal.

Sorry Daystar, this spotlight is mine.

I don't think I have one, haven't posted in a while anyhow. When I posted a lot a few months back in all the sexism threads I was cited as an example of a "reasonable" feminist a couple of times, I guess *shrugs*

MeChaNiZ3D:
I don't think I have a reputation, but if I do, it'll be for one of three things: Being outraged over little things, blundering into threads and having my ass handed to me but occasionally saying something insightful, or having an avatar that smiles unnaturally.

I recognise that avatar. I know yooooouuu.

That's really the extent to how much I know people on here; via their avatar picture. As for the content of their posts or opinions, they all just homogenise in my head and none in particular stands out for being terribly stupid or anything like that. Just blokes I guess.

I was hoping that people might recognise my avatar by now - it's been the same for about four years.

Nah, I don't think I have somekind of reputation with so few posts.
But I must say I had a reputation in the old good days in Gametrailers Forums before the big change they did........which is still suck, but this is my personal opinion.

Still I hope to get to finish my giant Videogame Database soon and create more interesting Thread in the Escapist Forums.

My status on the Escapist ? From what my in box regularly tells me, I think the answer is "banned... again..."

I'm the wanker who doesn't do much special other than my working on a huge project with Renegade Shepard.

I'm the guy with the monkey face.

Also the guy with the last question during the Day 1 Q&A at the Expo.

Pretty much it.

DugMachine:
None. I'm just a poster that SOMETIMES gets a discussion going but not memorable enough for people to remember and that's fine with me :).

I always remember you especially your avatar. Mind you I think I remember everyone by their avi

OT: I doubt many people remember me no a discussion to discussion basis.

unknown =)

To be honest, I am known for two things as far as I know:

- Making Avatars and GIFs for people
    - Almost every Avatar I make myself has a caramel frappe in it.

I'm also noticed for my kindness, but meh there are a majority of users who are just as nice so I
don't think that should really count for my reputation ^_^ it's a quality to share not a specialized skill only a few can possess.

I don't think I have an reputation yet.

Probably that guy with the guy with the money avatar, or just this guy.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked