What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 15 NEXT

I've been a bit of a lurker lately because i've been a bit preoccupied with starting university and stuff, so I doubt I have much of one at the moment. I'm tired :(

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I don't think I have one.

Not one of the cool kids I suppose, so I'm just here and there around these parts.

All by myself...

I notice your posts o: you're cool to me, another none cool kid.

sky14kemea:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

<.< >.>

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*

Holy crap I didn't recognize you at first.

Wait, you hated the ponies? This is news to me. I mean, I hate them too, but...

OT: I don't know. I used to be the user with the awesome hat avatar (pictured at left).

What am I now, though? One of the few users left from 2008?

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that I have absolutely no reputation. Nobody notices me. Not even if I say something controversial.

However, if I were to have a reputation here, it would be as the guy who despises Prototype over all other things. Including Paedophiles and Rapists.

I just got heres. So I has no rep. But I has kittens so I'm not lonely. **goes wander off to kitten corner, and pokes kittens**

Nothing except very little by once having a kenyan lion avatar......then I went mad!

*Slice*

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

GeneralTwinkle:

Jonluw:
I'm known as that guy who is remarkably unknown despite his relatively large number of posts.

I thought you were well known for your very... unusual threads, although that was a few months ago.

OT: Don't have one.

Yeah you have a rep. You're the guy who stole Matthew94's James McCloud avatar

I have no reputation, other than being theemporer.

NOW, BOW DOWN TO MY LACK OF SPELLING ABILITY!

I guess I'm more or less to the Escapist what T.K was to the SSS from Angel Beats. I make practically no sense whatsoever, but i havn't exactly done anything to make myself hated and i think most people around here seem to enjoy having me around...and by most people, i of-course mean Daystar.

GET CHANCE AND LUCK!

Midgeamoo:
I've been a bit of a lurker lately because i've been a bit preoccupied with starting university and stuff, so I doubt I have much of one at the moment. I'm tired :(

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I don't think I have one.

Not one of the cool kids I suppose, so I'm just here and there around these parts.

All by myself...

I notice your posts o: you're cool to me, another none cool kid.

Hooray! :D

We can start a non-cool kid club, and only non-cool kids can join!

I'm not sure, so until I have any proof against it, I'll assume that everyone around here finds me intellectual and handsome.

Probably 'that member with the really bright purply blue avatar'

(that's the first and only time I've ever been referenced without any input.

I've got a pretty memorable name but I'm just not a very memorable person... I've only been recognized a couple of times...

Kaleion:

War Penguin:
Aw, don't cry Billie Dee Williams! So what if your only notable performance was in Star Wars? We all still love... Wait a minute...

What about Rocky?
I remember him as Apollo Creed.

OT: I don't know, I don't care, it would probably be best if I don't have one.

Is this like that Kony thing? Where you post this photo:

and laugh at tricking people?

War Penguin:
snip snop

Quoted so you can learn the truth

I don't know, but I can't imagine I'm all that popular.

Nobody probably knows who I am, ha. I am mostly a lurker.

Nobody knows me...made some stupid posts awhile ago...so there's that...
uh...
Nobody loves me...
*Cry*

That guy that everyone hates because he likes JRPGs and dislikes fighters. Just cause it's the unpopular opinion.

Or the guy who everyone has to prove wrong.

Lionsfan:

Kaleion:

War Penguin:
Aw, don't cry Billie Dee Williams! So what if your only notable performance was in Star Wars? We all still love... Wait a minute...

What about Rocky?
I remember him as Apollo Creed.

OT: I don't know, I don't care, it would probably be best if I don't have one.

Is this like that Kony thing? Where you post this photo:

and laugh at tricking people?

War Penguin:
snip snop

Quoted so you can learn the truth

Wait if Billy D wasn't Apollo, then who was he?
I remember seeing him in a Rocky movie...
Well apparently I was wrong, eh... I don't know what to say now...
After looking it up, he doesn't even look like Billy D, well I feel stupid now...

My guess is some guy who pops up in threads, but says nothing important.

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

Which is to say, the same as anyone else, just with more swag :D

I'm sorry are you new here? Can't say I recognise the name or the avatar.

And as for my reputation...I'd say people might recognise me...Maybe...In the right light.

I'm just another one of those guys with an annoying pony avatar

I don't have one and that is how I like it!

Uhhm, maybe I'm known around the OT threads, not so much in the RP section. Maybe known as the guy who always has RD avatars. I know I'm very well known in the MLP group.

I know I'm now officially and not so Daystars pilot, if the community spotlight thread on Daystar has anything to say I guess I am, he's my (Zee) Captain. But what the community has to say about that I don't know.

If anyone can tell me who I am outside the pony group around here, it'd be appreciated. I guess >.>

Daystar Clarion:
I am Daystar

I do Daystar stuff.

Which is to say, the same as anyone else, just with more swag :D

Because you used 'swag' and weren't emulating a pirate, i hereby declare war on you Daystar

Matthew94:

TheFunPolice:
Nothing.. Nobody loves me T_T

Tell me, who in their right mind would like the fun police?

I thought you were Fappy for a minute.

OT: I don't think I'm really known outside the Brovengers.

I doubt anyone knows me here, but I do run the same name pretty much everywhere else, so maybe someone recognizes it.

YOU TELL ME! :(

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Matthew94:

TheFunPolice:
Nothing.. Nobody loves me T_T

I am Fappy, what are you talking about?

Matthew94:

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy, what are you talking about?

Because I can't just read your username, right?

I do alot of lurking, so I'm perhaps not as well-known as others, but I'd like to believe my reputation is positive.

I suppose I'm probably known as "that entirely reasonable Brony", since I usually post in Brony threads making entirely reasonable arguments and insights.

Or perhaps I'm known as "that guy who REALLY hates Final Fantasy X-2", since I'll take any opportunity to vent about my unending scorn of that... thing. Seriously, try me, I'll post paragraphs talking about why that game gives me fanboy rage... and I'm not even a fanboy.

Then again, I could also be known as "that guy who likes to troll Daystar", since I like to troll Daystar with pictures like this:

I post some music and mostly regulate my activities to the VN group where I encourage people to play Galaxy Angel at every possible moment
...You know you should really try out Galaxy Angel..you would really like it
I also play a couple of forum games but that is highly erratic

I have no clue. I think less people here in the off-topic area will know me. Sadly, I've done most of my opinionated posts in the *shudders* Politics and Religion section. I'm so sorry, please don't kill me.

OT: I'm just curious, who does know me? Or even slightly recognize me from other threads? that might help me out with answering this question a bit more.

I haven't been around long enough to get a reputation sadly, neither do I post enough, but maybe I've gained a small reputation for using emo's like a second nature in the IRC chat.

Nothing really.

I am just the guy who is really messed up and not afraid to show it.

Sexist pseudo-intellectual.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked