That raving lunatic who no-one ever listens to :(

sky14kemea:

Matthew94:

sky14kemea:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

<.< >.>

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*

You're that jerk mod who locked all our Billy Dee Williams and Terry Crews threads.

Meanie!

*sobs* I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON! ;_;

What can I do to redeem myself, Oh-Wise-One-Disguised-as-Fappy!

I am Fappy!!!

Make a Billy Dee/Terry Crews thread then sticky it.

That or change your avatar to Billy Dee Williams.

Eddy-16:
I would guess I'm pretty unknown, might possibly if the planets are aligned be remembered for defending Aquaman about a week ago.

I remember you! You Roused the crap out of me!

Umm, I would imagine my reputation is poor.

Matthew94:

I am Fappy!!!

...Yeah okay. I will change my avatar to Billy Dee Williams for the whole weekend. xD

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

Matthew94:

sky14kemea:

Matthew94:

You're that jerk mod who locked all our Billy Dee Williams and Terry Crews threads.

Meanie!

*sobs* I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON! ;_;

What can I do to redeem myself, Oh-Wise-One-Disguised-as-Fappy!

I am Fappy!!!

The Mods have true seeing. They can see through your farce!

I'm the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? The power of voodoo. Who do? I do.

I'm known as that guy who is remarkably unknown despite his relatively large number of posts.

sky14kemea:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy!!!

...Yeah okay. I will change my avatar to Billy Dee Williams for the whole weekend. xD

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

If you're taking requests then I vote you move to Farrah Fawcett for your next avatar!!!

sky14kemea:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy!!!

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

Thank you oh wise one. This pleases me immensely.

Immensely...

Ohhh yeah...

EDIT I have print screened this.

Copper Zen:

sky14kemea:

Matthew94:

I am Fappy!!!

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

If you're taking requests then I vote you move to Farrah Fawcett for your next avatar!!!

Wait.... Why!? O-o

OT: I think my reputation is gonna become "That Mod that was coerced into changing their avatar to random celebreties".

Jonluw:
I'm known as that guy who is remarkably unknown despite his relatively large number of posts.

Aren't you the guy who started a thread called, and I'm quoting here, "Women's breasts"?

sky14kemea:

Copper Zen:

sky14kemea:

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

Wait.... Why!? O-o

OT: I think my reputation is gonna become "That Mod that was coerced into changing their avatar to random celebreties".

BILLY DEE IS NOT A RANDOM CELEBRITY!

No, no no. This person needs some Beducation. That's an education by me, Billy Dee Williams.

sky14kemea:

Copper Zen:

sky14kemea:

JUST TO PLEASE YOU.

Wait.... Why!? O-o

That's a sexy new avatar right there.

shrekfan246:

Jonluw:

Aren't you the guy who started a thread called, and I'm quoting here, "Women's breasts"?

Ah, yes.
I'm surprised someone remembers.

That was during a period where I was very active, and I was starting to build up a reputation as a guy who asks loads of weird questions like "what do you do with your toenail clippings".
Soon enough though, I became less active and the reputation dwindled.

Fappy:

sky14kemea:

Copper Zen:

Wait.... Why!? O-o

That's a sexy new avatar right there.

Oh why thank you 8D

Quite possibly the same rep I have in real life.
Either "doesn't exist until I want to have a go at her" or "Oh... that one."

A poorly arm and wimmins problems have me in a miserable mood btw! >_<;

Jonluw:

shrekfan246:

Jonluw:

Ah, yes.

That was during a period where I was very active, and I was starting to build up a reputation as a guy who asks loads of weird questions like "what do you do with your toenail clippings".

That was a great thread. :D

Why did you calm down with the questions? D:

Some of these are pretty awesome.

I have no idea what my reputation here is :S

I am "that guy".
The one that exists.
You know?
Just that guy.

I like to think that maybe some of you recognize me and/or perceive me as someone who contributes humorous posts and is not all that stupid.
In all honesty, if one of you recognize me, it's probably as "that guy desperately trying to be funny and invading every goddamn thread with his unfunny line of humor, screw him".

sky14kemea:

Oh why thank you 8D

It's a trap!

I have no idea what my reputation here is anymore. :)

EeveeElectro:

Aren't you that really pretty girl? :)

Aylaine:

EeveeElectro:

Are you trying to seduce me, missy? Because it's working, haha! XD

And well even when you were gone, people still always spoke about you as the lovely, pretty and happy girl :3

I used to be an active forum games guy. Now I'm probably just the "nuke the whales guy"
Which works for me.

Aylaine:
-Snip-

EeveeElectro:
-Snip-

I like where this is going.

Please, continue.

I've had several people on here tell me they think I'm a threatening/badass woman XD

EeveeElectro:

Aylaine:

EeveeElectro:

Are you trying to seduce me, missy? Because it's working, haha! XD

And well even when you were gone, people still always spoke about you as the lovely, pretty and happy girl :3

You're pretty. I'm pretty? I'm single, are you? ;)

Hehe, that makes me pretty happy. I didn't think that I made that much of a mark here. :3

Jonluw:

shrekfan246:

Jonluw:

Ah, yes.

I remember you telling me about this way back, when we were talking about popular threads we've created! Good times. <3

Calibanbutcher:
I am "that guy".
The one that exists.
You know?
Just that guy.

I like to think that maybe some of you recognize me and/or perceive me as someone who contributes humorous posts and is not all that stupid.
In all honesty, if one of you recognize me, it's probably as "that guy desperately trying to be funny and invading every goddamn thread with his unfunny line of humor, screw him".

I recognise you. You make dry, funny posts and had a broken avatar for ages.

You are also into the guitar.

Wenseph:
I've had several people on here tell me they think I'm a threatening/badass woman XD

How have I never seen you before, or have I?

Matthew94:

Wenseph:

I spend the majority of my time here in groups, or the roleplaying forum, so if you don't go to either that would explain it.

As evidenced by the "Name all the Escapists you can" thread a little while back, no one remembers my name, but everyone remembers my avatar. So clearly I am doing something memorable, but damned if I could tell you what. That or we have a lot of secret Gunners supporters out there.

Wenseph:

Matthew94:

Wenseph:

I spend the majority of my time here in groups, or the roleplaying forum, so if you don't go to either that would explain it.

Yes... I have seen you, just not very often and I believe you have changed your avatar.

I don't have much of one. I don't post that much and when I do most people don't pay me any mind.

I like to think of myself as one of the sites grumpy smurfs since when i post, its usually to disagree with someone or put a stick in a thread zeitgeist. But otherwise doubt im too distinctive apart from maybe my avatar which hasnt been changed since i signed up (despite it having been more of a placeholder that i never got around to changing).

Aris Khandr:
As evidenced by the "Name all the Escapists you can" thread a little while back, no one remembers my name, but everyone remembers my avatar. So clearly I am doing something memorable, but damned if I could tell you what. That or we have a lot of secret Gunners supporters out there.

They are usually the same thing. Statistic show that 95% of users identify other users via avatars, not user names. Staff are likely an exception, due to colored usernames. :)

So you are good!

Aylaine:

Aris Khandr:

They are usually the same thing. Statistic show that 95% of users identify other users via avatars, not user names. Staff are likely an exception, due to colored usernames. :)

So you are good!

At least until I change my avatar, and no one knows who I am anymore. ;)

Jonluw:

I thought you were well known for your very... unusual threads, although that was a few months ago.

OT: Don't have one.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked