What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

I would like to know my reputation but as far as I know i may still be fairly invisible only post occasionally so not entirely sure.
All I can hope is that someone notices the Avatar.
On another Note WHY FAPPY WHY are you really going to get rid of the cat that brightened up every thread I went on but then again 10'000 is a little extreme

EDIT
Just Saw matthew94's new avatar already stolen the cat I laughed

ScaryAlmond:

On another Note WHY FAPPY WHY are you really going to get rid of the cat that brightened up every thread I went on but then again 10'000 is a little extreme

I like to think my new avatar is pretty happy-go-lucky as well. If it's any consolation he's still on my profile page and he'll be back eventually... in some form or another.

I... don't actually know.

What IS my reputation here, guys? I assume I'm that dude who's always doing the things?

Jonluw:
It was probably an earlier thread. I've made my share of erotic threads, after all. Damn, now I really want to know what thread that was.

I could find out, but it might take awhile. When I came back to the forums, my inbox was completely empty. However, my sent folder is still intact however. Unfortunately, it's about 6,000 pages long. xD

I could look through there, because I really want to know too now. :3

D Moness:
Liam Neeson's voice is smexy. Such a shame his role in fallout 3 was sooo small.
To bad his age is starting to show on his face :/

Everyone grows old sometimes. Yeah, I wish he would have been in Fallout 3 more. :/

ShockValue:
Probably don't have one since I'm like not that active at all anymore.

Since I've joined here, you have always had extremely attractive avatars. That's what I recognize you by. If the avatar immediately catches my attention, I often think it's you. :)

Nobody knows me, thank god. If they did, they'd know I'm a sort-of nice person who is utterly arrogant and condescending. Hence sort-of nice.

I have no reputation. My comments just aren't great enough for people to want to get to know me better I s'pose. :P

Aylaine:
-SNIPPITY-

I remember hearing about you for awhile (awhile considering my join date anyway) before you actually came back. People mostly talked about how nice you were. You seem to fit the description :)
you're not secretly evil are you?

Overusedname:
-SNIP-

Hey, I think I know you. You're that one guy with the videos that everyone on this site should totally be watching right? ;)

Redlin5:
-WORDS AND STUFF-

You! Tizzy informed me that you don't like Dr. Pepper! You're a monster XD

OT: Mostly unknown? I haven't a clue. I post quite a bit in the forum games section.

I don't think I have a reputation, unless you've all been talking about me behind my back.

Pinkamena:
A reputation?
Don't make me laugh! I am not hardly active enough in the forums to gain a reputation. I am however known as that weird science guy in the MLP usergroup chat.

I really ought to work on my forum image more, make a name of myself!

I remember your "why don't we live on Mars" thread :)

Fappy:

ScaryAlmond:

I like the think my new avatar is pretty happy-go-lucky as well. If it's any consolation he's still on my profile page and he'll be back eventually... in some form or another.

I'm kind of shocked you'd changed it. It had gotten to the point where while I was re-watching Darker than Black everytime I saw Mao, I just identified him as Fappy. I didn't even think about it, I'd just see him in a scene and think "Oh, there's Fappy". I do like your new one however.

itsausernamewhatofit:

Fappy:

ScaryAlmond:

I like the think my new avatar is pretty happy-go-lucky as well. If it's any consolation he's still on my profile page and he'll be back eventually... in some form or another.

I'm kind of shocked you'd changed it. It had gotten to the point where while I was re-watching Darker than Black everytime I saw Mao, I just identified him as Fappy. I didn't even think about it, I'd just see him in a scene and think "Oh, there's Fappy". I do like your new one however.

Aw well, that's kinda flattering actually XD

I guess I don't think of it that way because I am Fappy.

Obviously, you all understand how much better and more intelligent I am than the rest of reality by a massive margin, and pay me the respect I am due as superior life form of existence.

Yeah, I don't think anyone's really noticed me yet. I knew that was gonna happen.

TizzytheTormentor:
I'm not sure about my rep...I am a very active member in the Forum Games section and I post in the other forums a lot (Not Role-Playing)

You're the fun loving cat that has a weapon for pretty much every occasion! ...Though I might be biased 'cause of the forum games :|

<Implying I have a reputation

SanAndreasSmoke:

DVS BSTrD:
I'm the funny one with the ironic name.

As well as the one with the mesmerizing avatar. Dear God, it's like hypnosis.

(Dunno if someone's already said this. Too many posts, did not read.)

OP: I have 91 posts over the course of about half a year, so naturally I am akin to a god on these forums. Humble, too.

Actually I switched with Andy Shandy. My own avatar should be reappearing in a moment.

I don't know. Isn't a reputation something someone else tells you you have. No one has told me I have a reputation therefore I can only assume I have none. Which in my opinion is not a bad thing.

Fappy:

Redlin5:
I seem to be well recieved. Or maybe everyone secretly hates me. Yeah, its probably the second thing.

How could I hate someone so sexy?

Wait, who are you again?

Oh!

An avatar change.

You damn kids and your changing of avatars. Confused me for a second.

Mr.Pandah:
One of the resident pandas.

So you have a reputation of asexuality, even though your species requires you get it on? :P

T0ad 0f Truth:

Redlin5:
-WORDS AND STUFF-

You! Tizzy informed me that you don't like Dr. Pepper! You're a monster XD

Word spreads fast. I guess I'm a hot topic...? O.o

I believe they call this a...

VeryOddGamer:
Nothing.
Because no one knows me.

*sniff*

Pwah, I know you as the guy who's younger than me. There can only be one >_>.

Redingold:
I have no idea.

Anyone here recognise me? Know me for anything in particular?

I would genuinely like to know.

Dat custom title. I still remember when I was dumb-founded by it. I still am xD.

Combine Rustler:
None. I'm a nobody, drifting from thread to thread, leaving posts that nobody reads.

I know that you don't suffer from multiplayer anxiety.

I would assume pretty much no one has any bloody clue who I am.

Fappy:

ScaryAlmond:

Also, am curious. What is your current avatar from?

I'm fairly certain I hold no reputation on here, though it'd be damn cool if I did.

Instigator. I'm the person that does not hate Lucas. I like the Ewoks. I do not see Whedon as some golden child. I am indifferent to Alan Moore in general, I hate Watchman in particular. I don't hate Michael Bay for raeping my chilhud. I don't think EA is evil. I do not worship Batman.

For some reason, I tend to attract people that want to comment to me.

Zachary Amaranth:
I think this probably sums up 80% of opinions on me on the Escapist:

>.>

This made me laugh out loud, thanks.

i rarely post but i am sure that i had a pretty bad reputation when i had my Anti-MLP Phase,

i still hate it but now i am just a force ghost who walks around stalking people and pretending i have something smart to say

Fiad:

Fappy:

ScaryAlmond:

One of the most amazingest animes evar, Darker than Black!

Fappy:

Fiad:

One of the most amazingest animes evar, Darker than Black!

Thank you sir Fappy! Have needed a new anime since finishing Angel Beats. Oddly enough watched that because I saw a gif on these forums as well. *Runs off to watch*

Not sure if I have a reputation for anything. I tend to not state my opinion strongly so I have less of an impact on readers.

Steppin Razor:
Go back about a year and I regularly posted and would have had a fair number of people recognise the avatar. Right now - I'm mostly an unknown that only a few of the older users and forum games regulars remember.

Are you going to do the ghost version of your avatar again this year for Halloween?

Hmm, I don't really know what my reputation is around hear. I haven't been as active as I usually am around here, so I might not get noticed as much.

If anything, I'm probably known for ranting and also long-winded explanations.

Also:

1.) I'm also probably get a lot of notice from being a staunch defender of Dragon Age 2 and many things that BioWare has done that some people don't like.

2.) A person who likes pokemon games, but is not in the camp of people that are stuck in the past with the first or second gen, and also not in the camp that thinks the game is too repetitive and hasn't changed.

3.) A Doctor Who fan that has lost some interest in it because I feel that it has gone downhill in the last couple seasons. I like number 11 well enough, but some of the story arcs and choices have been rather stupid, bland, or totally not right for what the show is about.

Am I forgetting anything else? If I am, I wouldn't sneeze at people for saying what I did forget.

I doubt anyone actually knows me on here. I'm mostly a roamer.

As with many other lurkers and sparse posters. I don't have one. At least I don't think, unless more people know me on here then I know of, then it'd just be weird. o.O

I honestly have no clue. If someone could enlighten me, that would be nice.

My reputation is so bad that I'm not even sure myself.

A guy that likes 40k?

I honestly don't know.

Fappy:

SextusMaximus:
Nobody recognises me;3 so no reputation, other than maybe a few of the guys in the TW group.

I recognize you! I always liked your avatar, but I have no clue what it's from D:

Aw good:3, + cheers! it's Serg from Kasabian in the Empire music video

T0ad 0f Truth:
you're not secretly evil are you?

Nope. I'm very gentle. Pretty much always happy. Always helping someone. It's just who I am...most likely, who I'll always be. :D

It does go without saying at this point, but if you ever need something you can shoot me a message. I always respond. Sometimes with cookies! :)

lacktheknack:
I... don't actually know.

What IS my reputation here, guys? I assume I'm that dude who's always doing the things?

Well, you're the guy with the Snazzy Rainbow Background. Who also happens to be barfing corgis 24/7. That probably takes a lot of... I dunno. Gall bladder fortitude? Stomach capacity?

That's no mean feat. Take pride in that. :)

As me for, I'm, uh, I dunno.

Probably the rare guy who's ever actually stepped out of the geographical closet and gone "I'm from Quebec, y'all! SAY WHAAAAT."

That obviously got no reactions at all.

Oh! I do tend to make a lot of Lovecraft references. That's kinda my thing. Is it a distinctive thing, thtough? Don't think so.

S'probably just a thing.

Yeah, I'm not that memorable. Not yet, at least.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked