To Marry an Escapist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

TheFunPolice:
Hey, hey, guise...What would I be? :D!

I'd quite like to marry Binnsyboy, because he and I had a nice talk about music yesterday..He and I would spend our nights, sitting romantically in a field, gazing at the stars, listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers

*Ahem* No homo...

*No homo*

Uh... I think I'd have Elementary Dear Watson be my best man.

Scratch that, I know I would.

I suppose Daystar would be the best person to conduct the ceremony.

Fappy:
Caramel Frappe would be my best man because he'd be too nice to say anything embarrassing about me during his speech.

image But seriously that was very nice of you to include me.

OT: I won't say who'd I marry because there's a girl in RL who I am planning on marrying someday. She means a lot to me, and you can see how she looks by going to my profile picture. That will be my spouse, but to address who'd have what position.

chupacabrawolf would be my best man. He's known me for so long and I trust he'd make an excellent moving speech.

Marik2 would be the priest. He's seen enough anime and informed enough to make the prayer very amusing.

Fappy would be my brother. Yes sir, you and all the other Brovengers would be the guests of honor in the seats :}

Trezu would be my personal bodyguard. I find he'd not let anyone mess with us, along the lines I trust him dearly with my plans for the wedding.

Caramel Frappe:
-Snip-

Ah yes, Daystar maybe the "First Brovenger", but I am clearly the "Best".

Suck it Daystar!

Fappy:

Caramel Frappe:
-Snip-

Suck it Daystar!

Shows what you know.

The woman who he is marrying... is me!

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

Caramel Frappe:
-Snip-

Suck it Daystar!

Shows what you know.

*Looks at Caramel's user profile*

Well shit, when did you get all that work done!? You don't even look Asian anymore! >:D

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

Suck it Daystar!

Shows what you know.

Well shit, when did you get all that work done!? You don't even look Asian anymore! >:D

I'm a cunning master of disguise.

I'm your mother too.

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Shows what you know.

I'm your mother too.

That makes all of your comments about doing things to my mom rather... confusing.

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

I'm your mother too.

That makes all of your comments about doing things to my mom rather... confusing.

Yes.

Yes it does.

You're welcome for the mental image.

I'd marry any one of you with a Berserk avatar.

Fappy:

DoPo:
Well, I think of only one Escapist I'd actually marry. That one. Because they are just incredible like that. Yeah, I love you, I do. Keep being awesome!

I can't wait for someone to fall for this. I hope it's a lurker.

I did fall for it lol. And yes, I'm a lurker. Hope fulfilled, Fappy!

I'll never be the groom to an Escapist wedding. I'm already married to my duty as the psychopathic father of the bride, who's gone a whole year without shanking anyone in order to be let out of prison in time for my daughter's wedding.

[Ray Winston voice]So all you Escapist grooms better watch aaat, because if you ever make my Princess shed so much as one tear, I'll stuff your balls so far daaan your throat that they can 'ave a game of Charades with your Adams Apple! That clear you shlaaag?[/Ray Winston voice]

I think I'd be too busy helping other people out with their own wedding

Plus, being single flat out rules! There's....

FINE, I'LL CHOOSE SOMEONE!

Lucem712:
Since I'm pretty anti-romantic relations, I will consider this an evolution of platonic friendship!

For my groom, I shall choose two, cos' fuck the system.
PsychicTaco115 and Secret World Leader (shhh) cos if you gotta marry someone might as well be to great guys with powerful connections.

Or I'll be chosen...

I could be your wedding singer, taking breaks in between songs to make cracks about the time we went to Tijuana and you caught the clap.

Good times.

"Moooore than a feeeelin'*

Can I marry myself? True love~

Caramel Frappe:

OT: I won't say who'd I marry because there's a girl in RL who I am planning on marrying someday. She means a lot to me, and you can see how she looks by going to my profile picture. That will be my spouse, but to address who'd have what position.

Haha that's funny, but you're mine Caramel. That's right, the hetero levels just hit rock bottom.

Lonely escapist looking his future gentle and lovely bride to be. No previous courting required. Must attend the wedding at scheduled time. In the likely case of multiple applicants draw straws to determine the winner.

Information about me: I like the games on the computer and xbox. I also like long strolls on the beach, and eating ice cream at the park. I'm old enough, also even with the acne, irregular showers and less refined looks Id consider myself atleast 9/10. My favorite food is frozen pizza and battery energy drink.

Expecting of partner: Lovely and faithful woman who gives me my space. Knows how to cook, clean and give bubblebaths. Must be lvl20 in league of legends. Planning on having sexual relations with future partner, no offspring planned as of yet.

I can't be tied down man, I gotta be free! like the wind! A cowboy's gotta wonder the range man!

My GF is already an Escapist. While she doesn't post much, I'm pretty sure she'd kill anyone else I picked. >.>

Rastien:

TheFunPolice:

*Ahem* No homo...

I gotta link some boondocks for clarity yo :D

I see your video and I raise you another.

And once again no one mentions Blunderboy. :(
Screw you guys. I'll have my own wedding, with hookers and black jack. In fact, screw the wedding.

Bleidd Whitefalcon:

Fappy:

DoPo:
Well, I think of only one Escapist I'd actually marry. That one. Because they are just incredible like that. Yeah, I love you, I do. Keep being awesome!

I did fall for it lol. And yes, I'm a lurker. Hope fulfilled, Fappy!

The prophecy has been fulfilled!

Zachary Amaranth:
My GF is already an Escapist. While she doesn't post much, I'm pretty sure she'd kill anyone else I picked. >.>

Same here. Mine has 4 posts total XD

Well if I had to marry someone I guess it would have to be @Fijiman so then I will get to see whats behind that mask of his.
My best man would have to be @psychictaco115 for introducing me to the Injustice league
@Lucem712 can be the priest
@Tizzythetormentor can be in charge of decorations
@Evilsmurf will be the ring bearer

Of course the rest of the Injustice League would be invited.

Caramel Frappe:

Felicitations! The lady is quite lovely. But who's the creep she's holding onto? ;)

As Escapist City's Grand High Pooh-Bah of the macabre Temple of The Great Old Ones I would be honored to officiate in the Dark Gods' unholy Names-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named should Mayor Nasrin fail to show up to "moderate" the ceremonies.

I'll just grab the ol' Necronomicon and be right over. Yep.

I've already established over the course of a ridiculously long serial that I had written some time ago that my girlfriends and wives over the course of the Escapist would be numerous, friendly, and terribly messy and ridiculous. As such, I get the feeling that marrying anyone would end in a bad way for everyone involved, likely leading up to my demise.

As such, I would neither wish myself upon any lovely Escapists, nor subject them to becoming widow(er)s due to said inevitable demise. Unless I bring them to the underworld with me, which is a likewise unpleasant possibility.

If I did have to choose, though, I would probably pine endlessly over Galletea's hand in marriage, which I would never get. I'd want Puppeteer Putin, Aylaine, sky14kemea, ThePoodonkis, and Shivari to be in any theoretical wedding party, simply because I'd love to burden them with responsibility.

There are a whole bunch of names I should be dropping simply by virtue of my friendship with them over the space of years on this site. I'd also want Susan Arendt doing the majority of either planning or ministering, if only for the sheer amount of simultaneous excellence and cute that would result.

Hoplon:
I can't be tied down man, I gotta be free! like the wind! A cowboy's gotta wonder the range man!

Too true, chum. I'll be leaving many a broken heart behind but I shall acompany you in freedom. Although, surely you're not averse to crashing the already established weddings?

I don't know if any of the ladies on this site could tolerate me long enough for that, except for maybe Aylaine.

It would of been @A Weary Exile: but he doesn't hang around here anymore cause drama people caused drama.

With that said, the only other I could probably choose would be @TheSaw:

Or if at all I can help it we would never get married and would just be together n' stuff. Not a fan of marriage.

Obviously everyone should marry me; I want to have a grand harem made of the entirety of the Escapist population! My best man would be Yahtzee and my minister would be Jim Sterling (Thank God for him!)

edit: except Fappy, because I liked his other avatar

Blunderboy:
And once again no one mentions Blunderboy. :(
Screw you guys. I'll have my own wedding, with hookers and black jack. In fact, screw the wedding.

Can I come to your non-wedding?

I would get married but the "Religion and Politics" forum would just come in and start trashing the whole thing while shouting how evil and naive I am. Then the other half of the forum would come in to fix it and tell me how much of a good person I am, then they'd get in a fight and nothing would ever get solved. (Also, I hate you all and don't want to marry any of you-well nobody not on Escapist staff).

I'd marry Vault101. We seem to get along pretty well, and we agree often. Plus, I dodge ALL THE HOMOJOKES!

I'd be married by Daystar Clarion, so the wedding would be twice as long, more entertaining and involve him and Hazy slapping each other with fish. (At least, I assume that's what they do during thread derails. Confirmation?)

Best Man: Caramel Frappe, he wouldn't try to wreck anything and we get along really well.

Bridesmaid: Aylaine, for the same reasons.

DJ: Is there any correct answer taht's not MiracleOfSound?

Flower Girl: LillithSlave, and

Ringbearer: Matthew94. There has to be a good conflict at every good wedding, right?

Fappy:

DoPo:

Hey. I take offense to that. I'm a lurker and I saw that coming a mile away.

Binnsyboy:

TheFunPolice:
Hey, hey, guise...What would I be? :D!

I'd quite like to marry Binnsyboy, because he and I had a nice talk about music yesterday..He and I would spend our nights, sitting romantically in a field, gazing at the stars, listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers

*Ahem* No homo...

*No homo*

Uh... I think I'd have Elementary Dear Watson be my best man.

Scratch that, I know I would.

I suppose Daystar would be the best person to conduct the ceremony.

Well, if Daystar isn't conducting the ceremony, he's all but guaranteed to derail it. Pretty good chance even if he's part of it :D

I'm pretty good at this whole lurking thing, so I guess I'll just be everybody's best guy across the street watching you all be happy. That cool?

Well if I'm honest I don't think I know anyone here very well at all. So that means I'm on the market, then? If anyone's interested: I have at least one genital.

PsychicTaco115:
I think I'd be too busy helping other people out with their own wedding

Plus, being single flat out rules! There's....

FINE, I'LL CHOOSE SOMEONE!

Lucem712:
Since I'm pretty anti-romantic relations, I will consider this an evolution of platonic friendship!

For my groom, I shall choose two, cos' fuck the system.
PsychicTaco115 and Secret World Leader (shhh) cos if you gotta marry someone might as well be to great guys with powerful connections.

Or I'll be chosen...

Whoever said you needed consent? >:D

Casual Shinji:
I'd marry any one of you with a Berserk avatar.

Oh Shinji, i always knew you had feelings for me! C'mere and give me a hug you fellow berserk fan you!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here