Use your old gameboy cartridges as a condom case!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

*No genuine pokemon cartridges were harmed in the making of this case, an old wrestling game was harmed to make a second*

Just an idea I had after I saw people using the big cases (Those old semi-clear plastic ones you store the cartridge in yeah?) to store condoms. I misunderstood what they meant, made this thing et voila it works surprisingly well.

Making this takes like a minute and needs a flat head screwdriver + a gameboy cartridge (It was MUCH easier with the genuine nintendo brand cartridge than this chinese fake).

Hold the two halves apart (One side might click) with the pressure of your fingers and jam a flat headed screwdriver between the gap and the PCB

Now all you have to do is break the stem that screw with the wacky screwhead holds in place with a lot of force and prying. Basically it snaps off the top half leaving the stem with the screw on the bottom half.

Once that's broken you can take the top off, remove the broken stem (use your brain, I took a small screwdriver, held the screw in place with it and twisted the stem with my free hand) and any other little bits and pieces in the way.

If you don't get what I mean when I find another cartridge I don't have any interest in keeping I'll take pictures of the process.

Opening and closing it's as simple as sliding one half down and it just comes right off. The foil peeking out the contact area is a nice touch.

I'm not entirely sure how one would get laid if one keeps their condoms in a pokemon cartridge but this guide doesn't go that far ;)

Anyone got a GBA cartridge and very small condoms for a joke?

I don't think I'll ever come across the need for this, but it's a really cool idea!

That is awesome! :D

Although that would make my wallet far to big for my poket, so I won't be partaking... but Kudos!

Elementary - Dear Watson:

Although that would make my wallet far to big for my poket, so I won't be partaking... but Kudos!

At least you're not also putting a sachet of lube in.

My wallet is huge!

I'm sorry, but if you go to pull a rubber out and the girl sees you pull a Pokemon condom case they may leave the house.. just stick with the standard, in the wallet method.*

*Does not apply to 'nerdy' chicks

Hahaha, now that is funny. If I was about to have sex with a guy, and he suddenly whipped out some condoms like this, he would get definite cool points. :D

[innuendo based pokemon name here], I choose you! xD!

Baneat:

At least you're not also putting a sachet of lube in.

My wallet is huge!

Like a dildo in a wii remote... and handcuffs in a UMD... (Yeah... scales don't matter anymore!)

You'd need one of those crazy colourfull 90's game-paks for that! (Why was pack always spelt without the damn 'c'!? :/)

Timberwolf0924:
I'm sorry, but if you go to pull a rubber out and the girl sees you pull a Pokemon condom case they may leave the house.. just stick with the standard, in the wallet method.*

Timberwolf uses HARDEN.
Timberwolf finds a GAME CARTRIDGE in his POCKET.
Timberwolf uses SAFEGUARD.
Timberwolf realises that he probably shouldn't continue narrating the act out loud...

Apologies... don't know where that came from! :/

Timberwolf0924:

So it's taken that he/she's not up for some master/slave pokemon RP?

Timberwolf uses HARDEN.
Timberwolf realises that he probably shouldn't continue narrating the act out loud...

I don't know how to respond to this..

Baneat:

So it's taken that he/she's not up for some master/slave pokemon RP?

Now if she's up for some pokemon RP I'll bring a tazer and when she uses water blast.. I'll hit her with electocute!

(Picture that any way you want... because it works all ways)

Aylaine:
Hahaha, now that is funny. If I was about to have sex with a guy, and he suddenly whipped out some condoms like this, he would get definite cool points. :D

[innuendo based pokemon name here], I choose you! xD!

Now this is a cool chick!

And if the condoms don't work, social etiquette dictates that the person attempting to use the cartridge must blow on it.

Also, would that give enough protection from heat?

Timberwolf0924:

Timberwolf uses HARDEN.

Of course, we all know where this ends up:

Timberwolf uses EXPLOSION!
Timberwolf has fainted!

No amount of Revive will save you then.

That's pretty awesome! I would totally do this, except I... Uh... Wouldn't want to damage a good video game. Not because of my social ineptness, no siree.

That is so cool even the pope can't approves

Timberwolf0924:

Doesn't that increase the chance of condom malfunction?

It's a neat idea for sexually active nerds and people trying to impress other sexually active nerds although I would avoid the phrase, "Hey baby, wanna catch em all?" since that would probably send across the wrong message. Personally though I wouldn't do that to a cartridge but I'm one of those strange, strange people who genuinely get more out of something like a GB game than sex. Go asexuality!

The irony that the kind of person that would put a condom in an old Game Boy cartridge will actually find a situation in which they may use it is making me mightily amused.

Now if only I had any use for condoms.

Captcha: "lovey dovey"
No, just no.

Heh that's pretty neat. I'll stick with my wallet though ;)

SaneAmongInsane:

Timberwolf0924:

Doesn't that increase the chance of condom malfunction?

Only if you had MissingNo on the save..

Writing this down for future reference because this is just hilarious!

...Now I want to know other ways of cleverly storing condoms.

Don't judge me.

Me55enger:
The irony that the kind of person that would put a condom in an old Game Boy cartridge will actually find a situation in which they may use it is making me mightily amused.

I dunno, my ex-girlfriend would probably jump a guy on the spot if they showed her this.

OT:

Liiitle bit scary for those first few seconds before the condom comes out, I imagine. You're a man/woman and you've just been fooling about with a guy, it gets to the point where clearly things are going to go further and they go "be right back...I'll just get something" and they come back with a Bomberman cartridge while eyeing you up with lust.

Yes, I do carry... games... everywhere I go.

Ehhhh... I couldn't do this to cartridges, even the ones I have that don't work anymore. Too much sentimental value.

I don't like condoms, but this would increase a guys chance of getting laid by about 70%, LOL.

You aren't supposed to put condoms in wallets though, the pressure and heat is no bueno for the latex.

What if instead I pull out 2 GBAs, a link cable and 2 copies of Shining Soul?
Who needs sex when there's Dungeon Crawling to do?

I'd only do this if it was a Game Boy cartridge that contained a game that I didn't like anymore, and I was planning to hook up with a nerd chick.

Timberwolf0924:

Timberwolf uses HARDEN.

I don't know how to respond to this..

Its super effective!

I just had to. And you all know it!

Melon Hunter:

Timberwolf0924:

Timberwolf uses HARDEN.

Of course, we all know where this ends up:

Timberwolf uses EXPLOSION!
Timberwolf has fainted!

No amount of Revive will save you then.

He'll need to use CHARM for any of it to be effective. Having POUND also helps.

Dags90:

You aren't supposed to put condoms in wallets though, the pressure and heat is no bueno for the latex.

Man.. that's twice today you've proved me wrong! :P
I'd better take the out of date one that's been in there for over a year out then! :/
Where is a good place to keep them, just incase?

I'd better take the out of date one that's been in there for over a year out then! :/

Some place:
Not easily squished.
Not subject to temperature extremes in either direction. [1]

So...a bed stand really is your best bet. An inside jacket pocket is fine for a night out, but there really aren't many places on your person that will work every day unless you carry a bag with you often.

Dags90:

Some place:
Not easily squished.
Not subject to temperature extremes in either direction. [1]

So...a bed stand really is your best bet. An inside jacket pocket is fine for a night out, but there really aren't many places on your person that will work every day unless you carry a bag with you

That's the damn problem with the military... I move so damn much! :S
And I can't bring girls to mine very easily!

Could store one in my hat possibly...

Remember kids when trading Pokemon use protection.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked