Use your old gameboy cartridges as a condom case!

Pages PREV 1 2

Baneat:

*No genuine pokemon cartridges were harmed in the making of this case, an old wrestling game was harmed to make a second*

Just an idea I had after I saw people using the big cases (Those old semi-clear plastic ones you store the cartridge in yeah?) to store condoms. I misunderstood what they meant, made this thing et voila it works surprisingly well.

Making this takes like a minute and needs a flat head screwdriver + a gameboy cartridge (It was MUCH easier with the genuine nintendo brand cartridge than this chinese fake).

Hold the two halves apart (One side might click) with the pressure of your fingers and jam a flat headed screwdriver between the gap and the PCB

Now all you have to do is break the stem that screw with the wacky screwhead holds in place with a lot of force and prying. Basically it snaps off the top half leaving the stem with the screw on the bottom half.

Once that's broken you can take the top off, remove the broken stem (use your brain, I took a small screwdriver, held the screw in place with it and twisted the stem with my free hand) and any other little bits and pieces in the way.

If you don't get what I mean when I find another cartridge I don't have any interest in keeping I'll take pictures of the process.

Opening and closing it's as simple as sliding one half down and it just comes right off. The foil peeking out the contact area is a nice touch.

I'm not entirely sure how one would get laid if one keeps their condoms in a pokemon cartridge but this guide doesn't go that far ;)

Why... why would you do this?

SaneAmongInsane:

Timberwolf0924:
I'm sorry, but if you go to pull a rubber out and the girl sees you pull a Pokemon condom case they may leave the house.. just stick with the standard, in the wallet method.*

*Does not apply to 'nerdy' chicks

Doesn't that increase the chance of condom malfunction?

Yeah, I was told that. It's meant to half the "shelf-life".

Personally, I always kept condoms in a drawer. (These days I'm in a steady relationship and use the pill, so don't really have a use for them.)

Why would you desecrate a perfectly good gameboy cartridge like that? I don't understand! D:

Yosharian:

Why... why would you do this?

W-why would you quote the entire opening post just for a low content post?

on-topic I just used it and my partner thought it was fucking hilarious

Ljs1121:
Why would you desecrate a perfectly good gameboy cartridge like that? I don't understand! D:

A chinese fake pokemon green cartridge that didn't let you past brock's gym is hardly "perfectly good" - and there's a lot of junk cartridges out there (FIFA 95 anyone?)

... is it bad I suddenly want to do this? I'm sure it's not, but seriously. I'm considering doing this now, and I've already warned my boyfriend that if I whip out what looks like a Tetris cartridge before we fuck he shouldn't be surprised.

This is just... too brilliant. XD

Skywolf09:
... is it bad I suddenly want to do this? I'm sure it's not, but seriously. I'm considering doing this now, and I've already warned my boyfriend that if I whip out what looks like a Tetris cartridge before we fuck he shouldn't be surprised.

This is just... too brilliant. XD

Don't destroy an original tetris cart! D:

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked