Cooking, my one and only enemy.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I have no weaknesses, but the source of my power is my hair. Cut it and I turn into a big babby.

I'm getting conscripted next year though. I wonder if they'd let me keep my hair if I explained this to them?

When I read the title of this thread I assumed you'd just killed your enemy and were planning on roasting him, perhaps with a side of potato and mushrooms. Glad to see that isn't the case! :D

My weakness would probably be my piss poor memory. I can memorize the names of every character in a fictional work, all their character traits, and what they were having for lunch in episode 243, but I can never remember the names of my relatives or classmates, and I'm positively lost without Google Maps because I can't remember streets and directions.

Al-Bundy-da-G:

Lucem712:
[]|:{

Just putting out the obvious but you didn't try to flatten them with the spatula did you? Cause that's bad.

Nope, although I'm super impatient, I've taught myself not to mess with 'em.

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

haha no i couldn't see a line.
it's just my sister told me when i was about 2 years old that yellow was blue, and blue was yellow.

funny how that kind of thing still confuses me. D:

squidface:

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

haha no i couldn't see a line.
it's just my sister told me when i was about 2 years old that yellow was blue, and blue was yellow.

funny how that kind of thing still confuses me. D:

That picture is a trap. Any bets on how many it will trick? You only see a line if you ARE color blind (red-green).

Anyhoo, As long as you can distguish blue and yellow though I guess you're fine. If you can't, well...

you won't get the joke.

T0ad 0f Truth:

LiftYourSkinnyFists:
-SNIP-

I still have one life left!

...And now for my ultimate cheat

BAWK BAWK BOOM

*Summons Meteor poison chicken power*

*Everyone dies*

Too late, I already spammed O CANADA

"Everyone is eaten by lazer bears of doom"

Pick up lines, and ice-breakers in general.
I leave a terrible first impression.

The:
My worst enemy is time. Always moving forward at a pace I find I can't keep up with. I blink once, and suddenly it's already time to hand in that important assignment.

Hear hear! And the worst part is how you can't easily get more of it. Turning time into money? No problem! It's called work. But the other way around? No idea... Get a maid maybe?
Remember that one kids: time can buy you anything, but nothing can buy back your time.

Secondly: names, faces and birthdays. I'm horrible at remembering them. That may not seem like a big deal but believe me, it has a serious impact on one's social circle. You can only ask someone's name so many times before they just give up on you. Don't even get me started on forgetting someone's birthday.
People assume it's because I don't care but I do :( I'm just that bad at it, to the point I'll be on a bus with a guy from class and not even recognize him because it's not the usual context.

It's very good that comma is there in the title. At first, I didn't notice it, which led to an interesting change in meaning. Then again, I wouldn't be opposed to reading such a thread.

Other than that, it appears I've been ninja'd pretty much word for word

Scarim Coral:
Laziness is my achilles heel.

I probably had been more active in my life if it were for my self self indulgent to bash in my laziness.

(Also, I somewhat ok/ good at cooking as I actualyl enjoy making my food.)

Well done, other me! Can you write my report now? I can't really be bothered. :D

As a side note, I haven't tried making pancakes but for some reason about half of the omelettes I make smells like a pancake. I've got no actual clue why. They taste fine and I use normal omelette ingredients (eggs. Mostly with something else like onions and mushrooms), so I assume my pancakes would be even better.

Art.

I used to be pretty good, and I can critique it pretty well, but I can't draw... at all... anymore. I can barely color between the lines.

Rakes....My old Arch Enemy!

Stomperchomper:

T0ad 0f Truth:

LiftYourSkinnyFists:
-SNIP-

I still have one life left!

...And now for my ultimate cheat

BAWK BAWK BOOM

*Summons Meteor poison chicken power*

*Everyone dies*

Too late, I already spammed O CANADA

"Everyone is eaten by lazer bears of doom"

Jokes on You, i already used IDDQD

Aaaand....seeing as i've just put in IDCLEV19. Later B- *teleported to secret level and escapes the apocolypse*

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

yeah I saw the sneaky thing underneath when I quoted you, trololol.
butyeah, never heard of anyone having blue/yellow colourblindness, as far as I'm aware it's NOT a thing.
IT'S A SPECIAL ABILITY.

squidface:

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

butyeah, never heard of anyone having blue/yellow colourblindness, as far as I'm aware it's NOT a thing.
IT'S A SPECIAL ABILITY.

It's called tritanopia and it looks like this

squidface:

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

IT'S A SPECIAL ABILITY.

So, you're basically saying

That's good to know. You should be proud! :)

You know this thread had me excited until I saw the comma :( I thought you were cooking someone

depth perception.

curse ye that blinded me right eye at birth!

Wolf In A Bear Suit:
You know this thread had me excited until I saw the comma :( I thought you were cooking someone

Considering the amount of people saying that, I might have to make a thread about "Cooking my one and only enemy". Maybe a bit of an Injustice League thing.

Lucem712:
snip

I think you'll like these sites then: http://sortedfood.com/ and http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/

OT: I have OCD so being neat and tidy as well as organized in literally in my genes. Except for my room. It looks like a bomb made of clothes went off in there!

I can't paint anything.

I can handle basic tools and do some repairs, and I can draw/photoshop when needed.

But in the real world I can't paint anything. Walls, figures, paper, canvas, cars, nothing. It always turns out awful.

I'm awful at stairs. I HAVE to look at my feet or I will trip 9/10 times. Both up and down.

Not good in crowded areas like malls n stuff as I get real nervous so I avoid them.

And I am also bad at cooking. I could mess up a bowl of cereal probably and have burned instant noodles 3 times just for forgetting the water like an idiot.

Lucem712:

Wolf In A Bear Suit:

Considering the amount of people saying that, I might have to make a thread about "Cooking my one and true enemy". Maybe a bit of an Injustice League thing.

It's convenient I hate cow's then. There's a storm coming Mr.cow, you're existence has insulted me for too long,my father will be avenged for your part in the great cow stampede of '05 prepare to die.

I wonder what it was that I said that made society reject me.

DugMachine:
I'm awful at stairs. I HAVE to look at my feet or I will trip 9/10 times. Both up and down.

Not good in crowded areas like malls n stuff as I get real nervous so I avoid them.

And I am also bad at cooking. I could mess up a bowl of cereal probably and have burned instant noodles 3 times just for forgetting the water like an idiot.

That makes two people who

T0ad 0f Truth:

squidface:

T0ad 0f Truth:
snip

IT'S A SPECIAL ABILITY.

It's called tritanopia and it looks like this

Woah, that's funky.

Lucem712:
Hello there,[1]friends and non-friends.
(You know who you are.)

It is almost 1 AM (US/MT) and am both distraught and distinctly pancake-free.
You see, around midnight I decide that I would make pancakes because, it's technically morning.
I managed to make up a batter and proceeded to fuck up royally. (They tasted, well...badly, for lack of a better descriptor)

It seems that whenever I decide to cook something, the Gods of Cooking have some kind chip on their shoulder, like I kicked one of them in the nads in a former life. So, now I am forever cursed to be really shitty at cooking.

So, friends, I ask you what are your weaknesses? Have you ruined your life as much as they have mine?

Pull handles on push doors, they are the bane of my existence.

[1] This post rated "P" for Pancake Failure

Drinking. You'd think with over 25 years of practice I'd have mastered the practice of not inhaling while swallowing, but evidently my epiglottis doesn't always know the difference (or perhaps it's deliberately trying to kill me). It's especially horrible when it happens in public, as people glare at me with a mixture of amusement and concern while I cough until I'm blue in the face.

Stairs, girls, and maybe my immune system... or I could go deep and say I'm my own weakness. Ooo. I'm just a clumsy, 'smooth as gravel' type of guy I guess.

Eomega123:
When I read the title of this thread I assumed you'd just killed your enemy and were planning on roasting him, perhaps with a side of potato and mushrooms. Glad to see that isn't the case! :D

My weakness would probably be my piss poor memory. I can memorize the names of every character in a fictional work, all their character traits, and what they were having for lunch in episode 243, but I can never remember the names of my relatives or classmates, and I'm positively lost without Google Maps because I can't remember streets and directions.

YES! I am not alone. Finaly. I can quote whole chapters from my favorite books, quote movies word for word, remember the names of all my favorite game characters and hum and sing the tune/lyrics to my favorite music be it Metallica or Beethoven but ask me to tell you the name of my co workers or when my parents birthdays are or how old they are now and I am screwed. All my time at school is a blur as is most of college. Hell I would have a hard time telling you what I did last week. i am actually starting to get worried at how bad my memory is.

The mind is a wondrous thing, it can be your greatest ally, leading you on the path to ascension or it can be your worst enemy, making you tumble off the edge of the cliff into the abyss below.

I am too nice, generous and polite.

ruedyn:
I didn't see the coma in the title, and thought this would be a story of victory. Alas, tis not...

My enemy seems to be my car. Piece of shit ._.

You're welcome :)

OT: My enemy appears to be the internet. What can I say, there's a lot of things I like on it.

EDIT: The internet also seems to not like me, so here's the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXUJCrDVzI

I have an aura of social awkwardness.
I have no balls what-so-ever when it comes to talking to people I don't know, mostly because I find my size embarrassing *Though I am working on that* so my confidence goes through the floor.
3:

Evil Smurf:

Right, yes of course you are. So kind. Not. He's lying. He once killed my father's cousin's dog's pool-boy.

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

Right, yes of course you are. So kind. Not. He's lying. He once killed my father's cousin's dog's pool-boy.

You know it ;) Are you testing me? You know what happens if you do that.

How does one fuck up pancakes? Sometimes failure is not just not all right, this is one of those times.

Risingblade:
How does one fuck up pancakes? Sometimes failure is not just not all right, this is one of those times.

Oh trust me, I've fucked up many more things than that. To be fair though, I think I used a bad ingredient, as they looked fine, just tasted awful.

Evil Smurf:

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

You know it ;) Are you testing me? You know what happens if you do that.

Evil Smurf, my Aussie chump, I do believe you are the greatest person I've come to know. Humanity shall erect statues in your honour. You have no idea what I capable of or the connections I hold.

Captcha: 'Chance of Rain', more like 'CHANCE OF BLOOD'.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked