Cooking, my one and only enemy.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Gravity... anything that doesn't require a crazy awesome memory.

Maths has never made any sense to me and as a result neither does physics. or at least the maths part of it (most of it). (position, velocity, acceleration)time graphs fuck with my head soooooo much :(

History fascinates me, I have a 95 in my world history class :D

The maths thing I can get over, what really bugs me his how uncreative I am, I would much prefer to write an essay or a report.

For example:
My physics teacher assigned the class (in partners) to make a marble track that was 2m in length, had a displacement of 0.5m and was faster in the first meter than it was in the second.

I would rather write a 2000 word report/essay on the history of physics; not sure if that goes the same for many other people.

Just as a side note, I enjoy cooking :)

Another side note, if you didn't read the comma the first time you read the title (like I did) then the content of this thread is very surprising.

"Cooking my one and only enemy"

-You must really hate the poor guy. ;)

Shadow flame master:

ruedyn:
I didn't see the coma in the title, and thought this would be a story of victory. Alas, tis not...

My enemy seems to be my car. Piece of shit ._.

You're welcome :)

OT: My enemy appears to be the internet. What can I say, there's a lot of things I like on it.

EDIT: The internet also seems to not like me, so here's the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXUJCrDVzI

Link doesn't work either ._.

I'd suggest apologizing to the internet.

ruedyn:

Shadow flame master:

ruedyn:
I didn't see the coma in the title, and thought this would be a story of victory. Alas, tis not...

My enemy seems to be my car. Piece of shit ._.

You're welcome :)

OT: My enemy appears to be the internet. What can I say, there's a lot of things I like on it.

EDIT: The internet also seems to not like me, so here's the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXUJCrDVzI

Link doesn't work either ._.

I'd suggest apologizing to the internet.

Well while I'm apologizing to the internet gods, look up Two Ton Paper Weight by Psycho stick on youtube.

Lucem712:
Evil Smurf, my Aussie chump, I do believe you are the greatest person I've come to know. Humanity shall erect statues in your honour. You have no idea what I capable of or the connections I hold.

Captcha: 'Chance of Rain', more like 'CHANCE OF BLOOD'.

Krystal, I hold you very close. You are the best person I know. You are perfectly compatible with the next experiment I am running.

Evil Smurf:

Lucem712:
Evil Smurf, my Aussie chump, I do believe you are the greatest person I've come to know. Humanity shall erect statues in your honour. You have no idea what I capable of or the connections I hold.

Krystal, I hold you very close. You are the best person I know. You are perfectly compatible with the next experiment I am running.

Samuel, even though I do not particularly like hugs, I shall embrace you. Embrace you and there shall be peace throughout the world. As we speak, there is a trained theme of Injustice League Agents head to your location.

Lucem712:

Evil Smurf:

Lucem712:

Samuel, even though I do not particularly like hugs, I shall embrace you. Embrace you and there shall be peace throughout the world. As we speak, there is a trained theme of Injustice League Agents head to your location.

You don't like hugs? I love hugs! They will have to get passed all the animals that are my friends, You know how snow white has the animal powers? I have that too. I can summon dangerous wildlife, This color tag is filthy! WHERE IS THE "U"!

Mosquitoes, actually. Especially ones that carry West Nile Virus. You stay far away from me. Diseases, I could do without those. I have dangerous spiders all over my room to kill all harmful flying insects. <3

T0ad 0f Truth:

squidface:
I get the colours blue and yellow mixed up when they're next to each other. Oh god.

Are you color blind?
Quick color blind test. Can you follow the line between the X's

Only people who are color blind (a specific type) should able to

I cannot, so I guess that's the result for normal vision while someone with a colour blindness will be able to follow a line?

EDIT: I've just seen you've already explained, my bad.

Able Seacat:

T0ad 0f Truth:

squidface:
I get the colours blue and yellow mixed up when they're next to each other. Oh god.

Are you color blind?

I cannot, so I guess that's the result for normal vision while someone with a colour blindness will be able to follow a line?

EDIT: I've just seen you've already explained, my bad.

I made the explanation white so I could see how many people I could freak out lol.

I'm a writer, so my weaknesses are paper-cuts, and running out of ink.

T0ad 0f Truth:

squidface:

Are you color blind?

Just curious, is it that if you see a line between the X's, that means you're color blind?

Because I know for sure I'm not color blind and I see no line between the X's. The reason I ask is because I thought with color blind tests, if you don't see the object, that means you are color blind.

Edit: Arggh!! I should have read further ahead. Good, I was right, I'm not color blind.

Sonic Doctor:
I'm a writer, so my weaknesses are paper-cuts, and running out of ink.

T0ad 0f Truth:

squidface:

Are you color blind?

Just curious, is it that if you see a line between the X's, that means you're color blind?

Because I know for sure I'm not color blind and I see no line between the X's. The reason I ask is because I thought with color blind tests, if you don't see the object, that means you are color blind.

I got another one mwahahahah! That makes 2

The way the colors are arranged in a colorblind test determine the shapes that are seen. In some colorblind tests they make it so that "normal vision" people can see the "hidden things" and sometimes they do it the other way around like in this one. You can only see the path in this one if you are red-green colorblind. The red's and the green's become indistinguishable making a path of the other colors most people can't notice.

Aylaine:
Mosquitoes, actually. Especially ones that carry West Nile Virus. You stay far away from me. Diseases, I could do without those. I have dangerous spiders all over my room to kill all harmful flying insects. <3

Those things like... smell your fears...

Good luck with those.

My attention span is my enemy, I say what a lot when people are talking to me, they just assume my hearing it bad, it's not when they are talking I randomly start thinking about something that has nothing to do with anything nor is it important in the slightest. One of my co-workers was talking to me one day asking me to help him fill out his list of things from the back that needed to be stocked up on the shelves, I said what at least 10 times because I was thinking about zippers for some reason...

Oh also my creativity vs my ability to draw, my creativity has the best version of what I want to draw, and the drawing is well... a shit stain of my creativity. >_>

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked