So what made you smile today?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Please for the love of god, do NOT tell us how nothing makes you happy and today was miserable, that is not the point of this thread, it is to spread happiness and joy and hugs! <3

So, been a while since we had one of these, no? The question has already been asked, what made you smile today dear escapists?

Personally for me? Well, my neighbors have been in sweeden and brought me a kilo of candy, for no apparent reason. Which made me smile with glee! Cause you know.. Yay sugar!

I finally got a new webcam that works, and as someone in a long distance relationship this is a great relief. I've had problems with them before, not sure why. Drivers are a pain, ya'know?

I managed to get a killing streak on Dota 2 (which is hilarious considering how little I've played it) and also have been drinking all this weekend and not working, which is happy enough. I also got in touch with an old friend and had a good talk.

Kitten livestream!

KITTEN LIVESTREAM!

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up

Why are you not watching this?

Also, Arsenal beat Tottenham. Which, you know, is required.

I found a teen magazine with a Bieber quiz. One of the questions was to name Justin Beiber's swagger-coach.

Learning that there is such a thing as a SWAGGER-COACH made me burst out laughing (as did my friends once I was able to read it out loud for them).

Left me with a solid smile for quit some time.

I kicked an orphan got Bacon and Cheese fries! Nothing is nicer after a day of work.

Same as TopazFusion. New episodes of MLP never fail to make me smile.

There were a couple of parts in Rise of the Guardians that were fun.

Movie as a whole was a bit of a dud but there were some good parts.

Nothing makes me happy and today was miserable...
Nah, it's the weekends! That in itself makes me happy!

Today, (well, technically this morning at about 2am because fuck sleep) I created a new avatar for myself that I personally thought was genius. It made me smile on the inside, and I plan on keeping it.

I freaking love Majora's Mask.

Buying a 'I *heart* Daryl Dixon' Shirt because I am a huge ass Walking Dead fan that needs to stop.

Also, seeing an email on my mom's phone from the ubisoft workshop about an order shipping. /prays that is Desmond or Daniel's hoodie./

Sarah Kerrigan:
Buying a 'I *heart* Daryl Dixon' Shit because I am a huge ass Walking Dead fan that needs to stop.

I had to read that three times befoe I got what you were saying... and then... that image can not be unimagined! >_> ...

Z of the Na'vi:
Today, (well, technically this morning at about 2am because fuck sleep) I created a new avatar for myself that I personally thought was genius. It made me smile on the inside, and I plan on keeping it.

Avatar + title = hilarious combo...

OT: Finished Dishonored in the early hours of this morning. Bit of an anti-climax, but felt pretty good, since it's one of the few games I've played which I enjoyed myself all the way through it.

That and Chelsea losing at WBA in the BPL... -_-

SckizoBoy:

Sarah Kerrigan:
Buying a 'I *heart* Daryl Dixon' Shit because I am a huge ass Walking Dead fan that needs to stop.

I had to read that three times befoe I got what you were saying... and then... that image can not be unimagined! >_> ...

Z of the Na'vi:

OT: Finished Dishonored in the early hours of this morning. Bit of an anti-climax, but felt pretty good, since it's one of the few games I've played which I enjoyed myself all the way through it.

That and Chelsea losing at WBA in the BPL... -_-

Thank you! I just caught that when you replied XD;; *fixed**

SckizoBoy:

Thank you, random stranger on the internet!

My work here is done.

For now.

Sarah Kerrigan:
Thank you! I just caught that when you replied XD;; *fixed**

But that image... it cannot be purged! DX ... though I die knowing I have saved people from it! :P

Z of the Na'vi:
Thank you, random stranger on the internet!

My work here is done.

For now.

Y'welcome... next combo please... better be good... *taps foot in impatience* -_-

Well, the new episode of MLP was good, and I bought the new X-Com, and it is very enjoyable.

Just now when I found out what the intro lines are between Noel and Jin in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. They have a perfectly syncronised speech together complete with matching poses...

"Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are Knights of the Blue Flame!"

That was so damn cool. I love super melodramatic stuff like that.

Yeah, I'm gonna hop on the My Little Pony Train:

Today's episode was freaking awesome, one of my favorites to date.

It also had... THIS, in it. (Spoiled for people who haven't seen the episode yet... and because it's really, really weird.)

Roofstone:
Please for the love of god, do NOT tell us how nothing makes you happy and today was miserable, that is not the point of this thread, it is to spread happiness and joy and hugs! <3

Well, I was going to post in here, but apparently you've decided to be prejudiced against my kind. The B.O.C.B. will remember this!

Seriously though, lets see... I was out by the woods earlier reading a good book when a trio of young squirrels moved through the area I was sitting in. They were playing what was essentially a game of tag together. Most amusing thing I've seen all week.

Leemaster777:
Yeah, I'm gonna hop on the My Little Pony Train:

Today's episode was freaking awesome, one of my favorites to date.

It also had... THIS, in it. (Spoiled for people who haven't seen the episode yet... and because it's really, really weird.)

I loved that part so much :D

Also, yes. MLP put a smile on my face!

Watching Castle, when the main character was talking about good sci-fi, he mentioned "that Joss Whedon" show.
In case you don't know, he was talking about Firefly, which he was also the protagonist in.

I got to sleep late today, and that always makes me smile.

I also fed a kitten that lives near my dorm, that made me happy. I love kitties so seeing kitties always makes me happy.

People actually notice the 6 hours worth of effort I put into my avatars!

I actually have better things I should be doing..but I make avatars instead..thats dedication!

All four hours of audio editing I did last night paid off and I got a lot of compliments today about it, and that made me happy.

I felt validated! :D

Vault101:
People actually notice the 6 hours worth of effort I put into my avatars!

I actually have better things I should be doing..but I make avatars instead..thats dedication!

I had a very good laugh at the new avatar, I know Daystar will look down upon me for that, but you know what?

Screw the rules his scorn, I have money I thought it was hilarious. :D

I have slept for 10 hours today instead of the usual 4-5 and that alone made me happy. And i just noticed that it's almost 5 a.m. already, fuck sleep!

Getting to sleep in after a long week was wonderful, and new MLP episode, and just a relaxed saturday overall made me very happy today

Finally put up my new avatar and this livestream someone showed me yesterday.

I looked at a drawing that I did a year ago back when I was on a Soul Eater kick. I looked at a drawing that I completed just 2 weeks ago. I smiled when I saw my improvement.

And in case anyone wants to see them (spoiler'd for size):

The second one's actually finished, but my scanner pretty much decided to say 'fuck your guts' to me.

The ending to Breaking Dawn: Part Two.

Never before have I enjoyed such a sense of smug self-satisfaction as that ending.

Was reading some discussions about eco-driving, on a website, and chuckled at two people acting like kids. One refused to back his claims or explain why eco-driving worked, then they started insulting each others back and forth.

Didn't make me any wiser though. Everyone has been taught different things when it comes to eco-driving apparently.

coming in number 2 in a robotics competition. Vex, to be specific.

This video.

As well as any of the songs on here

Drinking Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper, damn it's spicy, but so good. Oh & hugs from a sexy lady, even though I'll probably catch her cold because of it.

I hit 55 subscribers on my Youtube account =) I love that people are actually subscribing to me and enjoy my videos. One of my videos is close to hitting 3,000 video views! I love making videos and will continue to do so for a while as long as people keep enjoying them. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXlKRsBOoQ&feature=g-hist
This, nuff said.
[tiny spoiler for season 3 MLP:FiM ep3]

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked