So what made you smile today?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Well, I did pretty OK in my improv class, and saw a pretty funny scene as well. That made me smile.

C F:

VeryOddGamer:
I watched a Halo Waypoint exclusive miniseries of Red vs Blue.
I actually laughed.
Yay.

Wait, wait. Let me guess.
It was Where There's a Will, There's a Wall.

Indeed it was. It was nice to be back at the old formula of: "a couple of idiots in the middle of a box canyon", unhindered by Freelancers and AIs and the like.

I watched an episode of Adventure Time AND the newest MLP. Nuff said.

my friend and i shouted at twilight. i know that this is done a million times but when you sit outside the local cinema shout at a poster with your best friend. you have to smile. and laugh cause twilight is practically producing funny insult jokes as i exist

Got fired from my job today, but rather than the disappointment/lecture I was expecting, my mum was rather sympathetic over the whole ordeal. That, and support from my lovely ladyfriend, was deeply comforting.

Racist jokes.

Lots and lots of racist jokes.

Oh...my sides...

It was a thread on this website actually called 'The Metacritic Users bomb Call of Duty again'

It was this review on metacritic:
"ass. ." - bencam (0/10)

It shouldn't be that funny, but I just can't stop laughing at it.

Read someone claiming that the Roman army had entire legions comprised of female soldiers.

I did more than just smile >_<

I have not had a cigarette in 8 days, quitting is hard but I am actually proud of myself. But far more importantly I GOT THE PUP TO PISS OUTSIDE! Quitting smoking, house training a puppy, kicking ass and taking names.

I've had a few drinks to celebrate my awesomness.

R4ptur3:
It was a thread on this website actually called 'The Metacritic Users bomb Call of Duty again'

It was this review on metacritic:
"ass. ." - bencam (0/10)

It shouldn't be that funny, but I just can't stop laughing at it.

This too, I'm still giggling as I type this.I'm just imagining it as a blurb on the game box

Ign 9/10 "awesome"
gamespot 8.0 "great game"
bencam 0/10 "ass"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked