"no u" Umm... What.

Pages PREV 1 2

meh, I'd usually just stop talking after he said "stfu." I don't value "winning" arguments on the internet enough to feel inclined to respond to a conversation I know is going nowhere.

Maybe he's an idiot, maybe he's in bad mood, or maybe aliens took over his keyboard. In the end, who cares? He only matters if you assign him value.

Do people actually say crap like this in real life now?

Slug them in the gut, if they do. They have no right to continue breathing with ease. They should have trouble breathing! And with intense pain!

Does this hypothetical conversation occur over the internet, or with someone in front of you? Because...Well, the scenario you described was a bit...surreal.

Anyway, if someone randomly told me to shut the fuck up, I'd probably shrug, say "OK" and leave them alone. I don't have to deal with this asshole.

I'd reply with "and I win. End game." and not carry conversation any further.

Tony:

What do you usually do when a conversation escalates there?

You assume everyone would reply to someone after they say "stfu".
The conversation would diminish with me walking away or ignoring them, if you could even call that a conversation to begin with.

I would say "well, that escalated quickly!", then walk away and find someone else to talk to. Or go about my business, depending on whether I'm actively seeking people or not.

Well, I'd assume they would be playing dumb so I'd play along. Me and my friends get into the funniest conversations and always resort to the "no u" early.

6th And Silver:
Does this hypothetical conversation occur over the internet, or with someone in front of you? Because...Well, the scenario you described was a bit...surreal.

Anyway, if someone randomly told me to shut the fuck up, I'd probably shrug, say "OK" and leave them alone. I don't have to deal with this asshole.

internet. If a conversation like this happened in real life; I would cry tears of sadness for humanity.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked