Apparently I'm gay according to the Internet trolls

Pages PREV 1 2 3

SaneAmongInsane:

Playful Pony:

SaneAmongInsane:
Nonsense! I will continue to insist those of the rainbow armada have good hygiene and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Damnit, foiled by free will once again! I guess I'll just have to take over the world and enforce a set of extremely restrictive rules on social behavior. Easy enough, I'll just distract everyone by licking my own nipple as I do it. Seemed to work on my latest partner!

...And that was the piece of the puzzle Hitler was missing in his quest for world domination.

If only Hitler had been a woman, we'd be chatting in German right now. Or a surprisingly large-breasted man I guess =3.

Gennadios:

Calibanbutcher:
Well, if you are gonna believe the internet trolls, then you might as well ask your mother how she manages to get down and dirty with so many different men each and every night and why she seduces so many 12-year-olds.

(NOte: This is a transcript of some of the most popular slurs used by internet-"trolls", I am sure your mother is not actually doing any of those things.)

Holy hell, thanks for adding that note. For a while I thought maybe you just found some online Scientology personality test.

The note was more of a service for the mods, because I wanted to avoid a warning.
Far be it from me to insult someone's mother.

Yeah, you will find that a lot around the internet. Also many people will have slept with your mother. It's youtube comments, they are most often filled with people like that. Sorry to hear you went through that, but hey, welcome to the internet! It's not all doom and gloom though! There are some good people around.

Playful Pony:

SaneAmongInsane:

Playful Pony:

Damnit, foiled by free will once again! I guess I'll just have to take over the world and enforce a set of extremely restrictive rules on social behavior. Easy enough, I'll just distract everyone by licking my own nipple as I do it. Seemed to work on my latest partner!

...And that was the piece of the puzzle Hitler was missing in his quest for world domination.

If only Hitler had been a woman, we'd be chatting in German right now. Or a surprisingly large-breasted man I guess =3.

No. Regular man Hitler with normal pectorals. It's less erotic and far more disturbing.

Hitler: I've come to take over.
Poland: We don't want to- *Hitler starts licking his nipple*-be taken...

-pause-

Poland: Uh... Why are you...?
Hitler: Shhhhhhh! *Licks his nipple and starts twisting the other one*
Poland: Why is he...? It's not even erotic, just disturbing.
Hitler: Pooolllaannnndddd..... Still want to go to warrrrrr?
Poland: Um... ya know what dude? You... You win. Just please, stop it... STOP!

Casual Shinji:
And just think; A new generation of consoles is just around the corner. *sigh*

I predict a 79% increase in homosexual behaviour.

HA!

Gaylo 4.

Someone give that man a medal.

FargoDog:

Casual Shinji:
And just think; A new generation of consoles is just around the corner. *sigh*

I predict a 79% increase in homosexual behaviour.

Backed up by a meriad of technical terms and computer lingo.

It's already started right here on the Escapist, minus the name calling, thankfully.

geK0:
Admit to them that you're gay, then start flirting with them; the reactions you get are often HILARIOUS!

This is what I do. I actually got a horrible troll to quit our group by doing this. I got lauded as a hero by the remainders of the group.

Seriously. This is the internet. Welcome to it.

SaneAmongInsane:

No. Regular man Hitler with normal pectorals. It's less erotic and far more disturbing.

Hitler: I've come to take over.
Poland: We don't want to- *Hitler starts licking his nipple*-be taken...

-pause-

Poland: Uh... Why are you...?
Hitler: Shhhhhhh! *Licks his nipple and starts twisting the other one*
Poland: Why is he...? It's not even erotic, just disturbing.
Hitler: Pooolllaannnndddd..... Still want to go to warrrrrr?
Poland: Um... ya know what dude? You... You win. Just please, stop it... STOP!

...and in the war of control in my mind, Hitler just won X3.

Daystar Clarion:

How are you only just discovering this?

You're not that new to the internet, surely? :D

Youtube comments have been scientifically proven to lower the IQ of any reader by at least eleventy thousand.

I believe at the last count it was tweltfty thousand...

UBERfionn:

Daystar Clarion:

Youtube comments have been scientifically proven to lower the IQ of any reader by at least eleventy thousand.

Don't be silly.

That's not a real number.

Daystar Clarion:

UBERfionn:
[quote="Daystar Clarion" post="18.394111.15956056"]image

Don't be silly.

That's not a real number.[/']

your not real number But yes every one is gay and has aids people every wrote a song about it

As many have said: Welcome to the internet.

Also: Why would anyone have a problem with that?

ForgottenPr0digy:
How should we start dealing with them maybe we should act just like them and give them a taste of their own medicine just like gamers did with that one chick from Fox News Mass effect story.

Like this:

:)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked