Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Please note, most of our early podcasts are unavailable due to technical difficulties, but we will get them all uploaded again eventually, new episodes take precedence.

Update 6 in yo face!

In this episode, Fappy, Daystar and Nasrin talk about Skyrim.

All the Skyrim

Spoilers are present.

Please leave all the feedbacks, and tell us what you want us to talk to about. We're always looking for guest stars on either of the podcasts, so get your arses in the user group and you too, can be sexually harassed by Fappy.

I can't believe we used Comic Sans for this. So professional! XD

Fappy:

It's totally professional.

All the cool kids are using it.

Fappy:

Comic Sans!

Daystar Clarion:
snip

This interests me greatly, and since we at the Injustice League have been working on a sort of podcast thing we might be interested in joining, I shall consult the league and report back.

I will listen to this...
But yes, please DON'T use Comic Sans.... or Impact.... or Papyrus.

Just... use Helvetica,
You can't go wrong with Helvetica.

Edit: You guys talk about sexiness and dildos for the first 4 minutes or so.
That's not criticism by the way... just an observation.

I'd be interested enough in participating or helping out with some kinda Escapist Gaming podcast at any rate Who'd be up for that?.
I put this onto my IPod, i'll listen to your shitcast while i run because if its good i'll be entertained while running and if its bad it'll numb my brain and i won't feel the pain in my legs!.

Win-Win.

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

Fuck you, I do what I want!

We appreciate all criticism.

Pandalisk:
I'd be interested enough in participating or helping out with some kinda Escapist Gaming podcast at any rate, i put this onto my IPod, i'll listen to your shitcast while i run because if its good i'll be entertained while running and if its bad it'll numb my brain and i won't feel the pain in my legs!.

Win-Win.

Yes, let my dulcet tones soothe your tired body.

Daystar Clarion:

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

Fuck you, I do what I want!

We appreciate all criticism.

Pandalisk:
I'd be interested enough in participating or helping out with some kinda Escapist Gaming podcast at any rate, i put this onto my IPod, i'll listen to your shitcast while i run because if its good i'll be entertained while running and if its bad it'll numb my brain and i won't feel the pain in my legs!.

Win-Win.

Yes, let my dulcet tones soothe your tired body.

Your Effervescent laughter alone rejuvinates my strength

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

And yet... I don't feel like it was quite enough dildos.

Fappy:

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

And yet... I don't feel like it was quite enough dildos.

Well In the future that gives you something to improve on.
More Dildos Fappy. This is already the classiest podcast apparently.

I kept asking to join the podcast.

I never got an answer. So I killed myself.

Nice work Daystar.

Here is the feedback - it utterly sucks - too much purple, too little sheep, it doesn't even taste right. And it turned my fish into a zombie. I didn't even have a fish!

That's the first impression, though, be back with more in about...1 hour, 35 minutes and 11 seconds, roughly.

EDIT: OK, real first impression, Fappy I didn't really expect you to sound like this.

Daystar Clarion:
[]|:{

You're just as english as I imagined! Also, is this available in audio format? :D

I'm willing to contribute whenever and however I can!

Captcha: "Stop wasting time"

I do what I want!

DoPo:
Here is the feedback - it utterly sucks - too much purple, too little sheep, it doesn't even taste right. And it turned my fish into a zombie. I didn't even have a fish!

That's the first impression, though, be back with more in about...1 hour, 35 minutes and 11 seconds, roughly.

EDIT: OK, real first impression, Fappy I didn't really expect you to sound like this.

Did you imagine I'd sound more cat-like?

Lucem712:

Daystar Clarion:
[]|:{

You're just as english as I imagined! Also, is this available in audio format? :D

I'm willing to contribute whenever and however I can!

Captcha: "Stop wasting time"

I do what I want!

Sure :D

Here's the first one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yhomxwgf6qze06b

And here's the second one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?89ozltetasy3go4

Also, I'm so English, I shit the queen.

Fappy:

DoPo:

No, not really, but your voice is too...dunno, low, I suppose. I imagined you having a higher pitched voice. Not a lot, just a bit. But yeah, also, I wouldn't have minded if you, like, mewed or purred or something.

Flamezdudes:

Nice work Daystar.

Sorry about the suicide and everything.

We'll be sure to make a passing mention in the next podcast.

No we won't.

DoPo:

Fappy:

DoPo:

No, not really, but your voice is too...dunno, low, I suppose. I imagined you having a higher pitched voice. Not a lot, just a bit. But yeah, also, I wouldn't have minded if you, like, mewed or purred or something.

I'm sorry to disappoint on both counts :(

Get someone flirty-er than Daystar on there and I may do a few sexy growls >:3

Daystar Clarion:

Flamezdudes:

Nice work Daystar.

No we won't.

I'l make sure to haunt you all and force you to watch End of Evangelion again and again. But seriously, I am interested in being a part of the podcast if there is room available.

Fappy:

DoPo:

Fappy:

The fuck is that supposed to mean?!

This is why we're not together any more...

Fappy:

DoPo:

Fappy:

Brian Blessed! You must get him in the show! Or, Batman. He's more into growling.

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

DoPo:

Don't kid yourself. We're not together anymore because someone could keep it in their pants!

You unfaithful harlot!

Daystar Clarion:
It's still early days yet, but we'd love to hear your criticisms, your ideas, what you'd like us to talk about, anything, but most of all, we really want to get you guys involved.

Get random guests on for some of the shows, people who've had a big presence in a major thread that week, someone who had an interesting or profound opinion on a controversial or thought provoking subject. It'll keep the podcast fresh and it'll make it more interesting for the community to hear from different people on the site every now and then, rather than just a standard cast where it'd essentially be listening to a conversation between friends.

Pretty good idea though, it'd be awesome if it was eventually featured on the site alongside the Escapist's own.

Flamezdudes:

Daystar Clarion:

Flamezdudes:

Nice work Daystar.

No we won't.

I'l make sure to haunt you all and force you to watch End of Evangelion again and again. But seriously, I am interested in being a part of the podcast if there is room available.

We'll sort something out.

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:

Don't kid yourself. We're not together anymore because someone could keep it in their pants!

You unfaithful harlot!

Nobody is turned on by the smell of cat piss...

The Unworthy Gentleman:

Daystar Clarion:
It's still early days yet, but we'd love to hear your criticisms, your ideas, what you'd like us to talk about, anything, but most of all, we really want to get you guys involved.

Get random guests on for some of the shows, people who've had a big presence in a major thread that week, someone who had an interesting or profound opinion on a controversial or thought provoking subject. It'll keep the podcast fresh and it'll make it more interesting for the community to hear from different people on the site every now and then, rather than just a standard cast where it'd essentially be listening to a conversation between friends.

Pretty good idea though, it'd be awesome if it was eventually featured on the site alongside the Escapist's own.

That was the plan :D

We'd love to get frequent guests onto the show.

More feedback, I'm 22 minutes in. Do talk about Morrowind, Fappy, I'm playing it right now (not at the moment but yeah). I'd love to hear more :D

DoPo:
More feedback, I'm 22 minutes in. Do talk about Morrowind, Fappy, I'm playing it right now (not at the moment but yeah). I'd love to hear more :D

I could talk about it forever. I've been meaning to start a new file soon. I think the only major questline I never finished was House Redoran and a few Daedric quests. I still never finished Bloodmoon... probably because the quests just felt so... grindy D:

EDIT: Also just changed my title again to something distinctly Morrowind!

Daystar Clarion:

The Unworthy Gentleman:

Daystar Clarion:
snip

snip

How are you going to select which people?

I'd be incredibly amused to hear the reaction of someone who tries the 'alternative' podcast! xD

DoPo:

Wait until you hear the voice of @Matthew94

Eclipse Dragon:

Daystar Clarion:

The Unworthy Gentleman:

snip

We haven't finalised any process for that yet, we're really interested in garnering interest first, but rest assured, we'll think of something :D

Eclipse Dragon:

Daystar Clarion:

The Unworthy Gentleman:

snip

We're still trying to figure that out. To start I'd say it needs to be someone who at the very least has a decent quality mic (mine was $30, not too pricey). I think everyone can agree on that.

Beyond that I think it should be someone that would be appropriate to have for the main discussion, but I'm not sure every episode will have such a narrow focus. It may just come down to consensus and we'll definitely want listener input on who should be a guest.

Fappy:

DoPo:

I could talk about it forever. I've been meaning to start a new file soon. I think the only major questline I never finished was House Redoran and a few Daedric quests. I still never finished Bloodmoon... probably because the quests just felt so... grindy D:

EDIT: Also just changed my title again to something distinctly Morrowind!

"Go ahead, outlander, what do you need?" =D

I'm trying to keep the game balanced now. I only allow myself to sell one expensive piece of equipment at a time to a merchant, none of that fancy swapping stuff - the rules are simple - if the trader has, like, 1500 gold, that's the maximum I can get for an item, even if it's an ebony shield or whatever. Well, also, I could buy stuff from the trader at the same time, but it would be only things I actually need, not something to just sell later, so arrows, repair hammers, or maybe healing potions, etc. Also, I'm not using the skank merchant, and since I can't recall where the guys with lots of money are (aside from Mournhold, but the quest hasn't started yet), I don't go to them, either.

I find it quite fun. It's finally interesting to get rewards from quests! I mean, I went and got 1000 gold for a Morag Tong assassination, and I needed them. Sure, I found an NPC with a full Ebony set but I only got 20K from it, which isn't that much money. Not to mention that since a piece of equipment can only get you 2.5k, I'm more inclined to just leave it if it's weighting me down.

I installed Morrowind 2012, and the game looks good, I also have GCD levelling mod. But for some reason all the cliff racer removing mods conflict with something in the Overhaul! I am NOT happy. Also, I'd rather just play the game, so I haven't gone around checking where the conflict is.

bobmus:
I'd be incredibly amused to hear the reaction of someone who tries the 'alternative' podcast! xD

DoPo:

Wait until you hear the voice of @Matthew94

I just started it. 30 seconds in. Also, I would have suggested he got him on there - so he can at least have some presence on the forums. :)

EDIT: Ugh, this one is too quiet. Or probably uses stereo properly. I only have one working headphone and on Windows you can't make the sound mono or just put it through one of the channels, no, that's beyond their spec. Bleh, I'm downloading it now.

EDIT 2: no, it's just quiet. Hold on, I'll just boost the volume of the track.

A whole 29 minutes... 29 MINUTES!

Do you not think I have better things to do with my time?

Well, I don't. I'll get back to you.

Edit: kinda just feels like I'm eavesdropping on a Broversation.

Colour-Scientist:
A whole 29 minutes... 29 MINUTES!

Do you not think I have better things to do with my time?

Well, I don't. I'll get back to you.

The power of multitasking.
I've already listened to both podcasts while also working.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked