Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Eclipse Dragon:

Colour-Scientist:
A whole 29 minutes... 29 MINUTES!

Do you not think I have better things to do with my time?

Well, I don't. I'll get back to you.

The power of multitasking.
I've already listened to both podcasts while also working.

I do have Parks and Rec open in another tab though. I can't pay attention to both. #firstworldproblems

Colour-Scientist:

Edit: kinda just feels like I'm eavesdropping on a Broversation.

All our conversations are Broversations :D

Eclipse Dragon:

Colour-Scientist:

The power of multitasking.
I've already listened to both podcasts while also working.

Yep, I listened to the Shitcast last week while working. Doing some mindless copy/paste, so it wasn't at all distracting.

Fappy:

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...
But yes, please DON'T use Comic Sans.... or Impact.... or Papyrus.

Just... use Helvetica,
You can't go wrong with Helvetica.

Edit: You guys talk about sexiness and dildos for the first 4 minutes or so.
That's not criticism by the way... just an observation.

And yet... I don't feel like it was quite enough dildos.

Never enough dildos.

I demand more, in even more outrageous and unexpected context!

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

That's kind of my point. Would there be other people involved, I mean, would the line-up shuffle around?

That's not an 'oh god, bleugh' comment, by the way. I realise it could read as one.

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

That's kind of my point. Would there be other people involved, I mean, would the line-up shuffle around?

That's not an 'oh god, bleugh' comment, by the way. I realise it could read as one.

We want to get as many other Escapists involved as possible.

So while it mind sound like that now, that's only because we haven't had any community interaction yet :D

Carbonyl:

Fappy:

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

Never enough dildos.

We could make dildo hotdogs!

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

The idea right now is to have two "groups" with two hosts each that rotate every week. We'd also want different guests as often as possible. We don't want to have more than 4 people on any given episode.

Alrighty then...
I listened to like 5 minutes of both (basically you introducing yourselves)
What can I say, a really cool idea but I doubt I'll listen to 30 minutes. Might check parts of chapters out if they are that long, seldom whole episodes at once. So for me shorter versions would be better but it's your show so you can do whatever you want with it.
So, cool idea, maybe a bit too long episodes?
Go for it, nice to hear peoples' voices I guess...
Bobmus actually sounds what I'd think a Squirtle would sound like if it talked...

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

I edited it out, but after Taco left the chat I said that I will be rarely on since these are time consuming and I have other work related things to do, so you're more than welcome to jump in! :D

Also, Taco is in the Injustice League, and he said the same thing in a test run. XD

Carbonyl:

Fappy:

Eclipse Dragon:
I will listen to this...

Just... use Helvetica,

Never enough dildos.

Honestly, I was surprised that topic didn't go any further than that after I brought it up. :/

Wait, wait, wait. I just got to the part where you said there wasn't to be gossip.

Disappoint.

Daystar you prude!

Also, not bad. Not bad at all.

Colour-Scientist:
Wait, wait, wait. I just got to the part where you said there wasn't to be gossip.

Disappoint.

I'm sorry.

We'll be sure to bad mouth you next time :D

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

Disappoint.

I'm sorry.

Good!

I want the podcast to deal with hard-hitting issues such as 'Who is Fappy's baby daddy?'.
You know, the important things in life.

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

Disappoint.

I'm sorry.

Good!

I want the podcast to deal with hard-hitting issues such as 'Who is Fappy's baby daddy?'.
You know, the important things in life.

Well Fappy has the Escapist underwear census to compile...

Well it's no worse then the other podcast I listen to.

Edit also your dog sounds dumb.

I think it's a great idea, and I'll give it a listen later when I get home.

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:
I can't believe we used Comic Sans for this. So professional! XD

It's totally professional.

All the cool kids are using it.

Agreed! I love Comic sans MS!

It's my signature font! :D

Guffe:

Bobmus actually sounds what I'd think a Squirtle would sound like if it talked...

>.>
<.<

I'm gonna take that as a good thing, I think.
I dunno.

I'm watching you.

bobmus:

Guffe:

>.>
<.<

I'm watching you.

You completely should take it as a compliment... xD

<.<
>.>

Those last words are a bit scary thou.

And its all dudes talking, this is the Modern age! a bit of ethnic and sexual diversity please!.

Pandalisk:
And its all dudes talking, this is the Modern age! a bit of ethnic and sexual diversity please!.

The 30 minute one isn't all dudes, and that will most likely change depending on who wants to be in it. :D

EDT: Also, I'm a bit sick, so if that was a joke, please ignore me. >.>

Pandalisk:

well, that escalated quickly.

OT: Sounds like a great idea, I already listened to both podcasts and liked them.

Will definitely tune in for more.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Pandalisk:

The 30 minute one isn't all dudes, and that will most likely change depending on who wants to be in it. :D

Stop making it hard for me to complain with your corrective and helpful and informative manner. Bah.

Well the shitcast is all dudes! Its a Misogicast

yuval152:

Pandalisk:

well, that escalated quickly.

OT: Sounds like a great idea, I already listened to both podcasts and liked them.

Will definitely tune in for more.

There's plenty more escalating to be done.

Pandalisk:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Pandalisk:

Stop making it hard for me to complain with your corrective and helpful and informative manner. Bah.

I do what I can because I must. :D

Also, that is just so silly.

Broversations?

I take offense at that, not everything is made better just by adding "Bro" to it >.>

OT: Seeing as I was part of the original line-up, I'd say it was a rousing success.

*Smugness alarm activates*

Skim listened to most of the first one, seems fairly fun, at least for background noise stuff. Could use a bit more direction in terms of topical discussion, but hey, it's the pilot.
Started listening to the second but the sound issues like that big hum in the background kind of put me off it.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Pandalisk:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Perhaps :P

Or i'm unraveling the secret agendas of the shitcast.

hazabaza1:
Skim listened to most of the first one, seems fairly fun, at least for background noise stuff. Could use a bit more direction in terms of topical discussion, but hey, it's the pilot.
Started listening to the second but the sound issues like that big hum in the background kind of put me off it.

Quite honestly, there was nothing I could do to fix that. :/

I just tried to make it bearable and that was just a test run for those guys, and those issues were addressed, so in the future that hum will not be there.

Pandalisk:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Pandalisk:

Perhaps :P

Or i'm unraveling the secret agendas of the shitcast.

Secret agendas? In the shitcast?

LOL!

Why do you think it's called the shitcast? There's no way agendas can be kept secret with them, let alone conspiracies. :D

Fiz_The_Toaster:

hazabaza1:

I just tried to make it bearable and that was just a test run for those guys, and those issues were addressed, so in the future that hum will not be there.

As someone who's tried to do audio editing at times I understand how annoying it can be sometimes. Wasn't trying to shit-talk or anything,just saying why I didn't really input on the content of the second one.

Guffe:

bobmus:

Guffe:

>.>
<.<

I'm watching you.

You completely should take it as a compliment... xD

<.<
>.>

Those last words are a bit scary thou.

OK, OK. :D

Don't turn around.

hazabaza1:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

hazabaza1:

As someone who's tried to do audio editing at times I understand how annoying it can be sometimes. Wasn't trying to shit-talk or anything,just saying why I didn't really input on the content of the second one.

Oh no, I didn't take your comment as shit talking, it's actually a helpful criticism for the others that are in the recording to see, other than me banging on about it. :D

There is a plugin out there that does take care of these things, but I'm not willing to shell out $200 for it, not yet anyways.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

hazabaza1:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Oh no, I didn't take your comment as shit talking, it's actually a helpful criticism for the others that are in the recording to see, other than me banging on about it. :D

There is a plugin out there that does take care of these things, but I'm not willing to shell out $200 for it, not yet anyways.

Dang.
Never thought that audio stuff would be that expensive.

hazabaza1:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

hazabaza1:

Dang.

Oh, you have no idea.

You should check out Sweetwater.com some time and have heart failure at how much that stuff can be.

It's terrifying. D:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

hazabaza1:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Dang.

Oh, you have no idea.

You should check out Sweetwater.com some time and have heart failure at how much that stuff can be.

It's terrifying. D:

HOLY FUCKIN-
$700 for a microphone?! ON SALE?!
JEEZ

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked