Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

YingDerpington:

RhombusHatesYou:

YingDerpington:

Seriously?

No. I'm just making it up as I go along.

...Suddenly i'm reassured, improvisation and winging it are the 2 great symbols of a great management system!

Glad to be of help, although you might want to hear from someone who's actually involved in the CommuniCast before you get too relaxed about things.

RhombusHatesYou:

YingDerpington:

RhombusHatesYou:

No. I'm just making it up as I go along.

...Suddenly i'm reassured, improvisation and winging it are the 2 great symbols of a great management system!

Glad to be of help, although you might want to hear from someone who's actually involved in the CommuniCast before you get too relaxed about things.

Nah I think i'm good, if a regular old joe with a logical brain makes this stuff up on the go imagine what the people like Fappy and Daystar will do! They will make a new form of management that could be used to govern the world more efficiently!

Shitcast? More like Shitcast... wait. I see what you did there you Clever bastards. Protecting yourself from criticism. XD

Seriously though sounds cool. Sign me up!

Is that how it works? How exactly are you choosing people?

Do you have to be noteworthy to join?

Daystar Clarion:

I would be very interested in taking part in this, the only problem is that my voice would probably sound terrible, but then again I'm biased. Otherwise my crusty British accent would probably be unintelligible to everyone who isn't British xD.

Otherwise, colour me interested :)

(I am aware that Daystar is also British - my joke still stands because of my crappy voice, plus I have a half posh, half Black Country accent... :P)

I'm not interested in taking part, but if you want some advice then Baby Tea and Labyrinth may be to get in touch with. They tried something similar a long time ago and Baby Tea works as a radio producer professionally.

I liked it, but that one guy... Psychic Taco? What the hell kind of name is that?

He sounds like a chimpy chump

Otherwise, great all around! Moar updates for the masses!

PsychicTaco115:
I liked it, but that one guy... Psychic Taco? What the hell kind of name is that?

Yeah, we didn't want that guy on the podcast, but we didn't have anyone else.

What a douche.

Daystar Clarion:

PsychicTaco115:

What a douche.

I can honestly say I've never wanted someone to be beaten with sticks more than him

Ah well, you make do with what you get

Holy shit, I'm in! This actually sounds like something that would be worth it. I'll do it!

I would LOVE to participate! But like all of my other posts, no one will notice or care...

Jak23:
I would LOVE to participate! But like all of my other posts, no one will notice or care...

That's not true :D

We'll read every suggestion and we think your idea is interesting or funny, we'll address it.

Daystar Clarion:

Jak23:

We'll read every suggestion and we think your idea is interesting or funny, we'll address it.

I was addressed by Daystar! I may now die, a happy man.
Seriously though, how do I get involved? Your post on page 1 wasn't very informative on that point.

Jak23:

Daystar Clarion:

Jak23:

Seriously though, how do I get involved? Your post on page 1 wasn't very informative on that point.

Well you can start by joining the user group :D

I've noticed that you've just joined the Brovengers too, which is great.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone in the CommuniCast UG. In terms of involvement, that depends on how involved you want to be.

My favourite part was 22:45 to 23:15, the next episode should focus on parts like that. Also, a present for the podcasters from yours truly, all ready to light up:

What a wounderful idea i would love to participate if i can

JoJo:
My favourite part was 22:45 to 23:15, the next episode should focus on parts like that. Also, a present for the podcasters from yours truly, all ready to light up:

You're so bad that you can't even link an unbroken image.

Damn it JoJo, you're a monster.

I would love to be a part of this I just need to test if my Mic is acceptable by trying it out on Skype (odds are it won't be.)

Daystar Clarion:
In terms of involvement, that depends on how involved you want to be.

What if I want to take it over completely and use it as a vehicle for my 4 step plan to becoming King of Samoa?

alik44:
What a wounderful idea i would love to participate if i can

Sorry, your avatar is just too terrifying.

Only joking :D

No I'm not.

Yes I am.

RhombusHatesYou:

Daystar Clarion:

What if I want to take it over completely and use it as a vehicle for my 4 step plan to becoming King of Samoa?

Sorry, but we'd have to limit it to a 3 step plan.

Hey, I don't make the rules.

Daystar Clarion:

JoJo:

You're so bad that you can't even link an unbroken image.

Damn it JoJo, you're a monster.

Good, evil... it's all a matter of perspective my dear Daystar, what you call justice is merely the fleeting opinion of the mob, as changeable as the wind itself *takes a bite of orphan sandwich*

Daystar Clarion:

RhombusHatesYou:

Daystar Clarion:

Sorry, but we'd have to limit it to a 3 step plan.

Hey, I don't make the rules.

But Step 4 is the BEST step and I'm not sure if I can get a refund for all the strippers.

Daystar Clarion:

Jak23:

Daystar Clarion:

Well you can start by joining the user group :D

I've noticed that you've just joined the Brovengers too, which is great.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone in the CommuniCast UG. In terms of involvement, that depends on how involved you want to be.

I would like to dedicate my LIFE to it! Starting now, I want everything I do to benefit this podcast until the day I die!

"Would I participate" as in, would I listen? Then yes, I will.

"Would I participate" as in, would I join in? I would, but I'm not expecting any invites.

JoJo:

You just want us to talk about you the whole time!

I'm on to you >:O

Wait, the name CommuniCast sort of stuck...?

I helped! =D

I'd love to participate, but I'm not terribly talkative unless you're talking about whatever anime takes my fancy for that month (mostly Evangelion).

On the accent front, I'm Australian, and apparently have a thick-ish accent.

If the discussion ever turns to pokemon, hit me up - though I might take over the entire podcast talking about it (I'm kinda... excitable when talking about what I like).

Besides pokemon... I dunno. I'm not exactly the most talkative bloke around, but I could *probably* give it a fair go (My mike isn't the best though, as it's just a little headphone one).

I have a bit of a mumble going though, and my Americustralin accent tends to cause a few words to vanish mysteriously.

Well I'm glad this seems to be going down so well.

I'm hoping to have the internet at home soon, so I won't have to sneak on at work (naughty naughty).
It's my hope that the CommuniCast will be directed by you guys. We'll talk about the hot topics on the forms, the kinds of threads you love/hate and I'm sure that at the end of each episode we will be asking you lot what you want us to talk about next time. And the more of you who want to join, then better.
But as someone said, I think that we should have no more than 4 people per show.

Also, the Group is now open to all.

PsychicTaco115:

Daystar Clarion:

PsychicTaco115:

What a douche.

I can honestly say I've never wanted someone to be beaten with sticks more than him

This taco guy is simply unbearable, I hope he dies in the most gruesome way possible, say, in a fire maybe?
Can we burn him at the stake?

I'd participate, but my leaving every X minutes to hide in the shelter during missile alerts would be disruptive. That and my accent.

Calibanbutcher:

PsychicTaco115:

Daystar Clarion:

What a douche.

This taco guy is simply unbearable, I hope he dies in the most gruesome way possible, say, in a fire maybe?

A public witch burning at high noon? He deserves an even worse fate, but you can do it if you want

I can't wait to see the look on his face >:D

PsychicTaco115:

Calibanbutcher:

PsychicTaco115:

A public witch burning at high noon? He deserves an even worse fate, but you can do it if you want

I can't wait to see the look on his face >:D

Somehow I imagine a tacoey look on his face.

A worse fate than a being burned alive?

We could whip him with australian jellyfish beforehand, have him roll around in a field of stonefish and force him to watch a Twilight-marathon?
Also, if needed, I can think of some very creative ways to inflict unspeakable amounts of misery on miscreants.

I like the Escapist and I like podcasts. I'll give it a listen!

Yeah you guys should try to get some more people on as like guest talkers if they can't do full time. Like FalloutJack, Redlin, CasualShinji, Colour-Scientist and Sky! Among other great escapists.

Cool idea. :)

Maybe I can be a guest one day when I am famous, for now I'll join the group. :)

That was pretty entertaining, I'd say carry on with it.
Got any ideas yet how you are going to structure it in the future?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked