Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

RhombusHatesYou:

Daystar Clarion:

RhombusHatesYou:

What if I want to take it over completely and use it as a vehicle for my 4 step plan to becoming King of Samoa?

Sorry, but we'd have to limit it to a 3 step plan.

Hey, I don't make the rules.

But Step 4 is the BEST step and I'm not sure if I can get a refund for all the strippers.

Also, instead of being King of Samoa, you'll have to make do with being a princess of Dublin.

Jak23:

Daystar Clarion:

Jak23:

I was addressed by Daystar! I may now die, a happy man.
Seriously though, how do I get involved? Your post on page 1 wasn't very informative on that point.

Well you can start by joining the user group :D

I've noticed that you've just joined the Brovengers too, which is great.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone in the CommuniCast UG. In terms of involvement, that depends on how involved you want to be.

I would like to dedicate my LIFE to it! Starting now, I want everything I do to benefit this podcast until the day I die!

That's good.

Good.

Hold out your wrists.

What?

No reason.

>_>

<_<

Well sure. If you ever need a natural devil's advocate with an aussie accent let me know. I'll be glad to tell you things as I see them.

Daystar Clarion:

RhombusHatesYou:

Daystar Clarion:

But Step 4 is the BEST step and I'm not sure if I can get a refund for all the strippers.

Also, instead of being King of Samoa, you'll have to make do with being a princess of Dublin.

Hrmph... That'd be problematic. I'm sort of banned from ever entering the Republic over a little matter of threats I made concerning them not handing back my family's castle and ponying up to fix the bloody thing.

Also, I'd have to bring my own snakes because I can't abide living somewhere that doesn't have a collection of insanely venomous snakes.

Ahh damn, Daystar. That Nottingham accent makes me feel like I'm at home.

Wait, I am at home..

Anyways, I giggled a lot, so I approve! :D

Rose and Thorn:
I like the Escapist and I like podcasts. I'll give it a listen!

Yeah you guys should try to get some more people on as like guest talkers if they can't do full time. Like FalloutJack, Redlin, CasualShinji, Colour-Scientist and Sky! Among other great escapists.

Cool idea. :)

Maybe I can be a guest one day when I am famous, for now I'll join the group. :)

Wait, is that Sky as in me? Oh gosh I hope it's me /ego :D

sky14kemea:

Rose and Thorn:

Yeah you guys should try to get some more people on as like guest talkers if they can't do full time. Like FalloutJack, Redlin, CasualShinji, Colour-Scientist and Sky! Among other great escapists.

Maybe I can be a guest one day when I am famous, for now I'll join the group. :)

Why yes I do mean you! You're one of my favorite Escapists. Hello :)

Rose and Thorn:

sky14kemea:

Rose and Thorn:

Why yes I do mean you! You're one of my favorite Escapists. Hello :)

Well hi there! I'm honoured. :3

Daystar Clarion:
snip

I'd love to help somehow, going into hospital soon so might be out of action for a couple off weeks but I
I'd be happy to help after that :)

This is a really great idea.

Daystar Clarion:

RhombusHatesYou:

Daystar Clarion:

Jak23:

Daystar Clarion:

Well you can start by joining the user group :D

I've noticed that you've just joined the Brovengers too, which is great.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone in the CommuniCast UG. In terms of involvement, that depends on how involved you want to be.

I would like to dedicate my LIFE to it! Starting now, I want everything I do to benefit this podcast until the day I die!

That's good.

Good.

Hold out your wrists.

What?

No reason.

>_>

<_<

*Holds out wrists with complete and utter trust in Daystar*

I'm not one of the most noteworthy of you but still, this sounds like fun! Count me in on this sexy vocal action!

Well, nobody asked me to participate this time, so now I feel like I should just ignore any an all requests to join in the future.

Okay I might not.

Marter:
Well, nobody asked me to participate this time, so now I feel like I should just ignore any an all requests to join in the future.

Okay I might not.

I call dibs on hosting the Marter/Sass episode! :D

I for one welcome our new Podcast overlords. (No, I did not read the whole thread to see if someone made this absolute GEM of a joke).

Marter:

Okay I might not.

Hey Marter.

It would be our honour if you could tell us where we can find a person to talk to about movies.

If you know anyone like that, you'll tell us right?

Fappy:

This would be fun.

Daystar Clarion:
Hey Marter.

It would be our honour if you could tell us where we can find a person to talk to about movies.

No. I'd keep that information to myself, obviously.

Marter:

Fappy:

This would be fun.

Daystar Clarion:
Hey Marter.

No. I'd keep that information to myself, obviously.

Now why would you do something like that?

You know what? I don't think you know anyone who knows anything about movies.

Daystar Clarion:
Now why would you do something like?

You know what? I don't think you know anyone who knows anything about movies.

Because I was, like, totally excluded this time and stuff and want revenge or something like that possibly.

And your guess might also be a possible reason, maybe.

DoPo:
Here is the feedback - it utterly sucks - too much purple, too little sheep, it doesn't even taste right. And it turned my fish into a zombie. I didn't even have a fish!

That's the first impression, though, be back with more in about...1 hour, 35 minutes and 11 seconds, roughly.

EDIT: OK, real first impression, Fappy I didn't really expect you to sound like this.

I also didn't expect Fappy to sound like this.

Chairman Miaow:

DoPo:

EDIT: OK, real first impression, Fappy I didn't really expect you to sound like this.

What? He sounds exactly like he does in all the surveillance tapes.

RhombusHatesYou:

Chairman Miaow:

DoPo:

Hey, where are you getting yours from? All of mine don't have any sound but do come with a transcript.

DoPo:

RhombusHatesYou:

Chairman Miaow:

Hey, where are you getting yours from? All of mine don't have any sound but do come with a transcript.

Transcripts? Just show them your Union card and you get full AV versions.

RhombusHatesYou:

DoPo:

RhombusHatesYou:

Wait, Union card? Let's back up more, I'm getting mine from that sleazy looking guy in that dark alley on the slightly bad side of town. We...ugh, don't really use cards. But I think his name is Bubba, or at least he has a tattoo that says that.

DoPo:

RhombusHatesYou:

DoPo:

Wait, Union card?

Yes. Union card. Card that shows your membership of the union.

You're not a scab are you?

Chairman Miaow:

DoPo:
Here is the feedback - it utterly sucks - too much purple, too little sheep, it doesn't even taste right. And it turned my fish into a zombie. I didn't even have a fish!

That's the first impression, though, be back with more in about...1 hour, 35 minutes and 11 seconds, roughly.

If my voice wasn't sexy enough for you I apologize :(

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:

DoPo:

Honestly.... for some reason I expected you to be very English in voice. I don't know why as I knew you weren't English. I was also surprised to find your nipples have a cinammon flavour, I always thought it would be vanilla.

Chairman Miaow:

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:

Honestly.... for some reason I expected you to be very English in voice. I don't know why as I knew you weren't English. I was also surprised to find your nipples have a cinammon flavour, I always thought it would be vanilla.

The fact that they are cinnamon is the primary reason Daystar stayed with me as long as he did XP

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:

Fappy:

The fact that they are cinnamon is the primary reason Daystar stayed with me as long as he did XP

I now have the terrifying image of a bipedal cat cradling Ammy like a baby while she licks at the cats nipples which have been replaced by cinnamon buns.

Chairman Miaow:

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:

I now have the terrifying image of a bipedal cat cradling Ammy like a baby while she licks at the cats nipples which have been replaced by cinnamon buns.

Oh gods, I see it... why... why would you put that image in my head?! D:

Chairman Miaow:

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:

Oh god...

What have you done.

There is nothing that can cleanse my mind.

Daystar Clarion:
snip

Well, I would love to participate, but since english is not my native language I would probably fail horribly.... but I approve of this idea.

I'll go take a look at that intro episode now....

COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

That's... Wow... Yay! I'ma listen the shit out of it...

As much as I'd love to take part I doubt I'm well known enough to be of any value as anything...

Although I'm super Scottish and sound amazing. My overt hatred for the French could piss people off...

Daystar Clarion:
snip

Fappy:
snip

It isn't my fault I tell ya! it was Fappy, all Fappy, with the cinammon nipples, and the name Fappy and the sexual innuendo! I didn't do it officer!

EDIT: I take no pleasure in saying that, due to the rules of the internet, a picture of this already exists, and somebody has already masterbated over it.

Chairman Miaow:

Daystar Clarion:
snip

Fappy:
snip

It isn't my fault I tell ya! it was Fappy, all Fappy, with the cinammon nipples, and the name Fappy and the sexual innuendo! I didn't do it officer!

EDIT: I take no pleasure in saying that, due to the rules of the internet, a picture of this already exists, and somebody has already masterbated over it.

Oh god...

I can't...

That's it.

I'm out.

Daystar Clarion:

Chairman Miaow:

Daystar Clarion:
snip

Fappy:
snip

Oh god...

I can't...

That's it.

I'm out.

I hope you see this every time you see Ammy.
I hope this is the thing that finally gets you to change your avatar.
The confusion and chaos from you not having Ammy as your avatar will be delicious.

Fappy:
I can't believe we used Comic Sans for this. So professional! XD

You sound almost precisely not what I thought you would.

Daystar Clarion:

Nobody is turned on by the smell of cat piss...

Rule 34, Daystar, rule 34.

How about giving over some of each episode to discussing the big forum thread of the week? Or possibly making the internet implode by reviewing Zero Punctuation itself? Reviewception?

Da Orky Man:

Fappy:
I can't believe we used Comic Sans for this. So professional! XD

You sound almost precisely not what I thought you would.

Daystar Clarion:

Nobody is turned on by the smell of cat piss...

Rule 34, Daystar, rule 34.

How about giving over some of each episode to discussing the big forum thread of the week? Or possibly making the internet implode by reviewing Zero Punctuation itself? Reviewception?

Huh, cool idea :D

I also love that Fappy sounds like nobody expected him to.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked