Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Daystar Clarion:

Da Orky Man:

Fappy:
I can't believe we used Comic Sans for this. So professional! XD

You sound almost precisely not what I thought you would.

Daystar Clarion:

Nobody is turned on by the smell of cat piss...

Rule 34, Daystar, rule 34.

How about giving over some of each episode to discussing the big forum thread of the week? Or possibly making the internet implode by reviewing Zero Punctuation itself? Reviewception?

Huh, cool idea :D

I also love that Fappy sounds like nobody expected him to.

I feel like I am letting everyone down.

Fappy:

Daystar Clarion:

Da Orky Man:

You sound almost precisely not what I thought you would.

Rule 34, Daystar, rule 34.

How about giving over some of each episode to discussing the big forum thread of the week? Or possibly making the internet implode by reviewing Zero Punctuation itself? Reviewception?

Huh, cool idea :D

I also love that Fappy sounds like nobody expected him to.

I feel like I am letting everyone down.

So, business as usual then?

So wait, did I eventually volunteer or just talk random shit? I can't be arsed reading back through all the posts.

Plug desertbus for hope if you haven't

This sounds like something I'd love to be a part of, even if I just pop in and out now and again.

I hate the sound of my own voice and can't even use mic with randoms on multiplayer

but I'm kinda interested

Evil Smurf:
Plug desertbus for hope if you haven't

What do you mean?

RhombusHatesYou:
So wait, did I eventually volunteer or just talk random shit? I can't be arsed reading back through all the posts.

I not sure either...

Redlin5:
This sounds like something I'd love to be a part of, even if I just pop in and out now and again.

Do it!

Vault101:
I hate the sound of my own voice and can't even use mic with randoms on multiplayer

but I'm kinda interested

You too!

Very cool, really proud of you guys for setting this up. As a suggestion for including the community; maybe you guys could include a segment where people can call in, something like they do on mega64's podcast.

Anyway, I like it, I love how there's now a staff podcast and a community podcast.

Vault101:

but I'm kinda interested

I'm not that fond of my voice either, I think I sound stupid. :/

But, you could just do a one-shot and say you did it. :D

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

but I'm kinda interested

No, don't say that! You sound special.

DoPo:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

but I'm kinda interested

No, don't say that! You sound special.

Well, I am the Sound Goblin.

So I probably do sound special. :D

Talk about Timesplitters!

Talk about it till enough people sign that petition.

I am happy to give you a recording of myself to play subliminally in the background on the podcast will be saying "Timesplitters" over and over.

Also, I'm interested because narcissism.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

OK, this sentence made me question my sexuality. That's how random it sounds. You broke me with words.

CAPTCHA: moon cheese
NOT HELPING!

I'd sure be up for this at sometime. My voice is kind of weird at times what with my body decided to hold off on puberty for a few years compared to everyone else but I might add to some of the banter.

DoPo:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

OK, this sentence made me question my sexuality. That's how random it sounds. You broke me with words.

CAPTCHA: moon cheese
NOT HELPING!

My job here is done!

MWHAHAHAHA!

Fiz_The_Toaster:
My job here is done!

MWHAHAHAHA!

*cries in the corner*

Anyway, when will we get a new episode? Not solely aimed at Fiz_The_Toaster.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I listen to my recorded voice and all I hear is DERP!!

Daystar Clarion:

You too!

but yeah..I'd liek too have to download skype or somthing though

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I listen to my recorded voice and all I hear is DERP!!

I suppose you could communicate by hitting stuff in Morse code. Come on, give it a go!

Somebody: So, how have you been doing, Vault?
Vault101: taap-taap-tap taap-taap-taap taap-taap-taap taap-tap-tap
Somebody: Yes, me too.

DoPo:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
My job here is done!

MWHAHAHAHA!

*cries in the corner*

As a matter of fact.

I'm editing the second shitcast at this very moment! :D

So...um...when I'm done...

>.>

<.<

DoPo:

I suppose you could communicate by hitting stuff in Morse code. Come on, give it a go!

or use one of those voice things you type in and it says it

Fiz_The_Toaster:

DoPo:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
My job here is done!

MWHAHAHAHA!

*cries in the corner*

As a matter of fact.

>.>

<.<

as a side note, why did I get a NSFW image for "waiting for op" on page 1? And somehow it wasn't even anything I'd expect from a NSFW image on that search - just a drawing of a naked chick...waiting.

Yes, because people want my grouchy opinion.

Clearly.

Vault101:

DoPo:

or use one of those voice things you type in and it says it

Better idea - just use Microsoft Sam (or, probably Anna). Alternatively, have a sound board with voices from games and use those!

Vault101:

DoPo:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

DoPo:

*cries in the corner*

As a matter of fact.

>.>

<.<

as a side note, why did I get a NSFW image for "waiting for op" on page 1? And somehow it wasn't even anything I'd expect from a NSFW image on that search - just a drawing of a naked chick...waiting.

That's not very nice.

You words cut deep. :(

I would google that myself to see if I get anything different, but I'm scared to now.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I would google that myself to see if I get anything different, but I'm scared to now.

It's not even offensive or lewd (aside from the lady not having clothing, that is), that's what puzzled me. I was like *types "waiting for op" in Google* *clicks on images* *boobs* Wat?

I suggest that more less known escapist participate on the show. You know, so it doesn't become an elitist circle-jerk. Not suggesting that you guys are circle-jerking elitist, just the this community podcast could really be something and I'm generally afraid of those with power. Please don't kill me overlords!

neoontime:
I suggest that more less known escapist participate on the show. You know, so it doesn't become an elitist circle-jerk. Not suggesting that you guys are circle-jerking elitist, just the this community podcast could really be something and I'm generally afraid of those with power. Please don't kill me overlords!

I feel the same way. We'll hopefully be doing this weekly and will be rotating people out constantly, so everyone who wants to participate will get their moment sooner or later :D

Lyri:

Clearly.

Honestly it'd be a pretty boring discussion if we all agreed on everything all the time. The more varied the opinions the better.

Fappy:

Lyri:

Clearly.

Honestly it'd be a pretty boring discussion if we all agreed on everything all the time. The more varied the opinions the better.

I'm happy to be the "hateful one".

Lyri:

Fappy:

Lyri:

Clearly.

I'm happy to be the "hateful one".

You have to practice your pissed off asshole voice before the show ;D

Fappy:

I work in a kitchen, I'm ok with pissed off.

Lyri:

Fappy:

I work in a kitchen, I'm ok with pissed off.

I've been there. I became pro at dish washing!

Fappy:
I've been there. I became pro at dish washing!

I did that for a year at my old job, it was actually pretty sweet place to work despite the actual tasks I had to do being mundane as hell.

My current job is a lot better, now I get to make peoples food and yell at people so it's all good.

I think you guys should talk about some of your favorite avatars of other Escapists.(not including anyone in the podcast at the time of recording)

I think I would make an awesome guest. The only problem is getting me on the podcast because the only ways I could do so is either by XBL or phone, neither of which are ideal.

If I could, hell yeah! Sounds like alot of fun. Though, I am 14 years old, so I doubt that would work. But hey, worth a try.
EDIT: Also, Fappy's nips taste like Cinnamon?

EDIT EDIT:

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked