Last time you went nuts on someone? Saw someone go off?

Let's have some stories here, or maybe a link to a good website specifically for it. Anyway, the last time I went nuts was when my ex broke up with me 2 days after valentines day, I had just spent like 200 bucks on that day and she just brakes up with me with no warning. I was so mad, I punched a door as hard as I could, fractured a knuckle doing so. This isn't really a going nuts on someone story, as I had managed to contain myself until she left, but it's the closest thing I have, I also tore my older laptop apart with my bare hands.

Also, stories can be just yelling but elaborate on them, full details, none of these one liner shit stories!!

A good site for these is notalwaysright.com but that's all customer related.

I once was so pissed off that I started throwing glasses at my brother. (Note, by glasses I mean cups/beverage containers, not the glasses on my face.)

I can't even remember what I was mad about... I think I was just having a really bad day.

Story 2: I was meant to be meeting one of my friends for a very rare night out, but he never called me back, and when I tried calling him it went straight to the answering machine.

So I did what any normal angry person would do and threw my phone at the wall. Naturally it broke, so I was now without a phone or anyone to go out with.

So I stormed out on my own and sat in an 80's bar for like 2 hours, drinking alcopops. Because hey, if you're gonna sit by yourself in a sour mood, no point wasting good drinks!

In fact, all my stories involve throwing things....

I can't remember the last time I went bonkers, I am a generally calm person. My father, on the other hand...

It was when he started to quit smoking and drinking at the same time (He failed in doing the latter), his fuse was at the atomic level. The smallest thing could send him into a fit of rage, and he'd start yelling about how he's always the victim of everything, then start throwing the nearest throwable object, then bolt out the door, to go wherever he spent his angry time.

I was a teenager in the middle of puberty at the time. I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I was at odds with my old man more often than not. My grades were slipping, I started mouthing off at him etc. And my poor mum was caught in the middle of it.

All he did was yell and be angry.

I love my pops, but those weren't the most pleasant of times. He's still got a bit of a temper, but with me getting bit older and wiser, and him having completely stopped smoking, we get along great now :D.

I try to keep my cool most of the time. Even if i'm super angry I'll stay calm and reserved until I can get home and just scream or do whatever I need to do to vent.

Last time I went bonkers though was during a Gears of War match... I shit you not. I raged so hard at the shit random mutiplayer that I threw my controller at the wall and almost my xbox out the window. Not my finest moment and quite ashamed that I let myself get that angry over a video game.

I am a pretty calm person. I rarely lose my cool and if I do I make sure I am not around people. My mother is bi-polar, so for the fear of becoming like her I instead have learned to play the calm and collected role when she is in a bad mood. When I was younger I would get angry right back at her and that never made anything better.

I have also started to write in a diary since last year and it helps a lot more then I thought it would.

sky14kemea:
I was meant to be meeting one of my friends for a very rare night out, but he never called me back, and when I tried calling him it went straight to the answering machine.

So I did what any normal angry person would do and threw my phone at the wall. Naturally it broke, so I was now without a phone or anyone to go out with.

Throwing things/breaking things tends to be my way of letting out anger too. Your situation is very similar to one of mine. I was taking nightschool a while back and it ends...well late. So I usually catch the late bus, in fact I catch the last bus, since I don't live in a big city the buses don't run all night. One fateful night I happened to miss that last bus...in the winter. Luckily I had my cell phone, which coincidentally was having bad signal/connection problems at that time. That night my phone didn't work at all, and convinced I was going to die in the middle of no where I threw my phone at the pavement.

Suffering from frozen fingers and toes I was stuck out there for probably an hour & a half on a very cold night.

I ended up hitchhiking....and switching to rogers.

I got into a rather heated discussion with someone I know rather well on Facebook about Julian Assange being invited to speak at the Cambridge Union Society next week; she thought he should be barred from speaking because of his rape allegations, I thought that was unreasonable and a witch-hunt. I'm still rather annoyed at her, as she ended up accusing me of defending rapists and being a rape apologist in a roundabout way (as well as making other snide remarks), and I in turn compared her to the McCarthyist-era witch-hunters.

In general, I try to stay calm with other people (although I have some very colourful profanity when inanimate objects fail to work), so that exchange was rather out-of-character for me.Still, it was something I was prepared to stand my ground on, so... yeah.

I haven't nuts in ages...

I did see one of my friends go crazy on a dude who wouldn't leave him alone, the dude got a punch in the jaw! I won't say he didn't deserve it.

It takes a lot for me to go crazy, I've broken a few controllers here and there, but I don't do that anymore because I stopped buying games that cause me to rage quit.

There was one time in Martial Arts where we had a temp teacher for the class, and she was making students work really hard (to the point of them passing out from heat exhaustion) all for the purpose of impressing her boyfriend. (I was secretly pulling them aside, so they could rest and get water).

Eventually I couldn't stand it anymore, I snapped on her and we got into a big screaming match, finally I told her "If you expect the students to do it, I'd like to see you do it as well." and that was the end of the argument.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked