Elegance, comfortable, sexy, and/or etc.

After the successful Fashion that needs to die thread that has received 10 pages of replies and 15k views and was made purely to get the subject of Sexism off our heads (Yes, those times are horrible and my head still hurts) I decided to make another thread!

This time, tell me and your fellow Escapists what you think is Elegant, Comfortable, Sexy, Cool, Stylish, Badass, etc
And it won't have to be fashion, this time, it can be ANYTHING

Talk about that new polished Jaguar, how nice that bacon was, how sexy you look in a leopard thong, or about that new golden toilet you installed upstairs. Literally, this thread is about BEING AWESOME!!!

People say they don't like tight pants because they are uncomfertable, but I am so skinny that if I didn't wear tight pants/clothes it would look like an outfit held up by broom sticks.

Like suit pants and suit jackets are awful. They are starting to make them slimer, but back in the day when I had to wear them for fancy dinners and weddings. AHAHH. Not only were they very hot, itchy and uncomfertable. They were not form fitting at all, because they just don't make suits that fit MY form.

Luckily I am old enough and independent to say fuck you to anyone saying, "are you going to wear a suit to dinner tonight?"

I like form fitting pants, meaning about as skinny as H&M pants get. If I am going out somewhere fancy, I tend to wear black pants or khaki coloured chinos, with a cardigan. Now that is what I find stylish and comfertable. I don't hate ties, but often I will not go to a resturant with a strict dress code. I mean I understand no shorts, but ehhhhh.

Like on a cruise ship, they have jacket and tie dinners almost every night, I'm like, "I'll eat dinner on the deck thank you." If I am not wearing something comfertable, I am not going to enjoy myself. Simple as that.

What is sexy? My hair, I have nice soft, long, blonde hair. I can tell if I am going to have a bad day or not based on what my hair looks like when I leave the flat. I get lots of compliments from people on my hair. It isn't really long right now though, I am growing it out further.

Final note, I don't think their is one type of look or fashion that is better than another, everyone has their own style and opinion and I love that. I like open minded people like that. I know what I like and what I find comfertable and sexy, and I am glad I am old enough to wear what I want and how I want. I am also glad I don't let peer pressure, pressure me into trying to look how the magazines and peers say I should.

Tony:
After the successful Fashion that needs to die thread that has received 10 pages of replies and 15k views and was made purely to get the subject of Sexism off our heads (Yes, those times are horrible and my head still hurts) I decided to make another thread!

This time, tell me and your fellow Escapists what you think is Elegant, Comfortable, Sexy, Cool, Stylish, etc
And it won't have to be fashion, this time, it can be ANYTHING

Talk about that new polished Jaguar, how nice that bacon was, how sexy you look in a leopard thong, or about that new golden toilet you installed upstairs. Literally, this thread is about BEING AWESOME!!!

I stuck some Loki and Korra stickers on my PC case. I think they are cool. :3

Also I intend to make my own version of these shoes and purse using decoupage. Cos they rock.

Rose and Thorn:
People say they don't like tight pants because they are uncomfertable, but I am so skinny that if I didn't wear tight pants/clothes it would look like an outfit held up by broom sticks.

I actually like the skinnier jeans on guys (though not ball crushing jeans. I like wearing them too because I too am way too skinny to wear normal jeans.

I like hoodys I think they make people look cute in that let me eat you up sort of way.

I also love the emo hair.

-shrug- I just think its hot (Yeah yeah shut up, you don't like them bring them to me, we'll have fun together)

Then of course pretty much any woman wearing/owning that geeky.

I have my comfortable and sexy rolled into one; I usually wear jeans and lumberjack shirts, combined with my fabulous sideburns and hair I've been told I'm starting to look a bit like Wolverine (that counts as sexy in my book). It's all a happy accident, I'm too lazy to get my hair cut often enough or shave that much, and shirts are just comfy.

The answer: Milla Jovovich...

Sexy = Milla Jovovich
Elegant = Milla Jovovich
Stylish = Milla Jovovich
Cool = Milla Jovovich
Sexy (again) = Milla Jovovich

And so on...

Also the bath robe, dress trousers, mask combo I'm wearing is comfortable and elegant...

I've always wanted to buy a little black dress. I just don't know where or what I'd wear to. But I'd feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Ladies and gentlemen
Let me introduce you to Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 wpi 8inch boots
Taking them on and off can be a hassle (especially if laces are wired like in the picture- I wire them differently)
But those are comfortable, practical and durable boots. Not to mention that they are metal-free and you can go through metal scanners with them on

Zack Alklazaris:

Rose and Thorn:

I actually like the skinnier jeans on guys (though not ball crushing jeans. I like wearing them too because I too am way too skinny to wear normal jeans.

I like hoodys I think they make people look cute in that let me eat you up sort of way.

I also love the emo hair.

-shrug- I just think its hot (Yeah yeah shut up, you don't like them bring them to me, we'll have fun together)

Then of course pretty much any woman wearing/owning that geeky.

For me, I prefer wavy hair. It isn't too curly and it isn't too straight. And for a hairstyle I particularly like, it's the ponytail that keeps the bangs upfront. I prefer cute girls more than hot girls <3 (Gawd, I'm creepy)

What's cool?

My new Jake the Dog hat.

What's elegant/sexy/stylish?

My hair and dress sense, bro. I take that from the fact it's gotten me laid without me having to lift a finger.

Ruffled quiff hair, button down shirts and assorted jeans (no skinny jeans though. Slimline or regular)

What is most certainly not elegant or stylish?

My dancing. It is however hilarious when I'm drunk and people love it.

Man-thongs.

Leopard print man-thongs.

There, I said it. You know it's true.

Sexy? Who can deny it?
Comfortable? With that sweet breeze coming in?
Elegant? Less is more!

Elegant? Boxer briefs all day on a sunday morning. High class living we're talking about here.

Rose and Thorn:

People who say they don't like tight pants don't usually fit into them very well.

BDUs my friend. Nothing feels quite as comfortable as a perfectly weathered pair of BDUs.

eh as for me , ...i like what i like though for myself being black/arabic how i dress... i dress well in the style in which i a dress, even though those of other cultures may not understand my choices. ( why do you dress so black .. eug i hate that damn question)

anyways as far as say video games
c viper from street fighter
she be fly yo

and raiden's new ninja suit, that suit is sexy, i want one. its aesthetically pleasing

I got a new pair of boots a few days ago. Black leather, with a 2-3 inch heel, ending just below the knee. I'd say they're elegant, sexy, cool, and stylish - and they're damn comfortable.

Also swimsuits. It takes me forever to find one that fits me well, but I've been known to wear my swimsuit around my apartment if it gets too hot. (Like when my air conditioner broke. My bikini saved my life. ...Or at least kept me from overheating.) Sexy, stylish, and comfortable. ...Don't think they're too elegant, though.

Of course, the epitome of sexy/elegant/cool/stylish is... Bond. James Bond. Obviously. (Runner up: Dante from Devil May Cry.)

sexy? At the risk of seeming deranged, I guess I'd consider this sexy.

I could watch that shit all day.

Well i guess it's a matter of taste speaking of which, if people can post pictures of skinny women in a bikini, can i do the same with a fat chick and not get banned? For some reason i don'tthink so .

OT:

SEXY: fat chick in french maid costume ( DONT JUDGE ME )
Elegant: Lucy liu in the movie " man with the iron fist".
Comfotable: naked women Woman in a bathrobe
Cool : George clooney

I have probably twenty pairs of pajama pants, but I only really wear one shirt to go with them. It's the comfiest shirt I've ever worn in my life.

On the topic of sexiness, I just happen to be the world's sexiest mofo. True story.

krazykidd:

I am so judging you

krazykidd:
Well i guess it's a matter of taste speaking of which, if people can post pictures of skinny women in a bikini, can i do the same with a fat chick and not get banned? For some reason i don'tthink so .

OT:

Why wouldn't you be able to post that?

here, I'll do it for you:

argh, controversy

(as a side note, plus size woman aren't really to my taste, but she's actually quite pretty)

I'm rolling sexy, stylish, elegant and cool all into one amazing item:

Ljs1121:
I have probably twenty pairs of pajama pants, but I only really wear one shirt to go with them. It's the comfiest shirt I've ever worn in my life.

On the topic of sexiness, I just happen to be the world's sexiest mofo. True story.

Oh My God.... Buckets. Seriously BUCKETS.

Moonlight Butterfly:

Hooooooooooolllllllllly fuuuuuuuuuuck. Wantwantwantwant. I don't care if I broke my ankle in them I'd do it in style!

OT:
MY GODDAM MOOGLE IS SO COOL.

This Dalek was pretty cool despite the fact it nearly made me pee myself because I started stroking its plunger without realising someone must have been sat inside it and it shouted at me.

I think she is very sexy and elegant now:

These are pretty cool which I bought recently.

And this had me in tears this morning.

On the topic of awesomeness: My phone got a facial-recognition lock in the latest update. It works surprisingly well.

blackrave:
...Not to mention that they are metal-free and you can go through metal scanners with them on

But, b-but I need steel toes. I already have a pair of boots anyway (though they look no where near as good as these!)

Rose and Thorn:

I'm the same with this. I'm also short so I'm somewhere between the longest size in a "boy's" and the smallest size in "men's" (like extra extra small)

The single most beautiful thing ever produced by mankindimage

axlryder:

krazykidd:

OT:

Why wouldn't you be able to post that?

here, I'll do it for you:

argh, controversy

(as a side note, plus size woman aren't really to my taste, but she's actually quite pretty)

I was thinking more along the lines of

I am totally getting banned for that , but i'm my defense i think it is unfair people can/will post pictures of sexy skinny women and not sexy fat women .

Edit: And yes i do find that sexy . DON'T JUDGE ME !

yeti585:

blackrave:
...Not to mention that they are metal-free and you can go through metal scanners with them on

But, b-but I need steel toes. I already have a pair of boots anyway (though they look no where near as good as these!)

Plastic reinforced toes serves as well as metal ones :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked