There's 1 month left. How are you going to spend it?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Well, it's that time again. 1 month left until the last doomsday for awhile. Anyone got any plans? How are you gonna spend your last month alive?

Like most sensible folk, I don't actually have any faith in the validity of this event. But since there aren't any more doomsday's scheduled yet afiak, and things are going to get pretty boring afterwards since i'll no longer have anything to look forward to, I thought it'd be fun to get into the spirit of things and play along. Though, even saying that, I had always planned to follow my usual routine during the apocalypse anyway, so my activities won't be changing any.

Same here, OP.

Get up, go to school, play some games, hang out with friends, eat, go back to sleep. Repeat.

You know, I've always wanted to try skydiving. Perhaps the time has come as we're all gonna die anyway, right?

I've got school until the 9th, so that's the main focus right now.

Lots of movies to watch, too. Shame the Django Unchained comes out on the 25th. Guess I won't be seeing that one, what with the world ending and stuff.

Murder ALL the people!

Laugh at people who believe in doomsday stories.
Also playing games.

go to doomsday yard sales and buy everything for a pittance...

What?

Probably the same stuff I've already been doing. Play lots of video games and spend time with my loved ones. Sometimes those overlap, and when it does, it's awesome!

I might buy Final Fantasy VI and play it for the first time. I hear it's the consensus best of all FFs and I guess the plot is relevant to doomsday, so if there was ever a time to give it a go, it's now :P

I'll spend it like I do every other month.

They're Rose and the Thorn. One is pretty, the other is sharp.

Probably gonna have a party that night. Then were gonna count down until until doomsday and act disappointed when nothing happens.

What else other than sit on my ass at the computer all day and playing video games... i.e. nothing different from before.

I welcome the end of the world.

Treat it as any other days (go to work, surf the net and etc). Hopefully by then I will finally complete Guild Wars 2 with at least one of my characters.

No special plans for this apocalypse. I may have considered grabbing a Big Mac but the last time I had one it ended in food poisoning. I'll likely be working that night and I'll likely have played a game that day. I'll likely have hung out with some friends and I'll definitely be anticipating Christmas because...Christmas. That's part of my 5-year-old psyche which is still alive and strong!

I also look forward to telling children of the future that I survived...what...four Apocalypses? Five?

Get a job and build my doomsday bunker. YOU'LL SEE, THE APOCALYPSE IS FOR REALZ AND I SHALL BE THE ONE WHO SURVIVES!!! MWAHAHAHAAAHAHHA

I'm gonna try to finish Persona 4 Golden.

There's sooooo much new shit. So much new shit, it's gonna take a bit longer to finish than the original.

The "doomsday" was like eight months ago though, since they didn't have leap years. At least that's what Cracked told me!

We're dead already.

neonsword13-ops:

There's sooooo much new shit. So much new shit, it's gonna take a bit longer to finish than the original.

Damn you and your PS Vita! I don't have one. :( They should bring it to PS3 too damn it!
(Hows the story and what is the difference?)\

OT: Okay, I'll laugh because the world won't end.

Then then the usual, finish my collage course, play games/Far Cry 3, have my birthday (29th of November.) and have fun.
Even if it does end I will laugh it off and do something.

keep looking for a job, cause the worlds not ending and i'll still need one

StormShaun:

neonsword13-ops:

Damn you and your PS Vita! I don't have one. :( They should bring it to PS3 too damn it!
(Hows the story and what is the difference?)\

Welp, the story is the pretty much the same. I've only just finished Shadow Yukiko and am getting ready to start the Shadow Kanji dungeon, so I haven't seen much new. I can't wait to go to the big city and start a garden with Nanako. :D

Let's see.. What else... I've started the Marie and Adachi social links. Those are pretty interesting. Especially Marie's link. Apparently she's important to the story before the real final dungeon.

On the subject of social links, they have been improved upon. Your friends with Personas can learn new moves every time their social links advance. Like, when I got Yosuke's link to level 2, he learned Trafuri (Guarantee escape from most battles), which he can't learn in the original. That's a neat addition.

I guess what I should say is that it's the definitive version of P4. It looks and plays better and there is new. It's awesome.

I'll be spending it at work. Fucking A!

Captcha: Armageddon - Sans Bruce Willis pl0x.

neonsword13-ops:
Snip

The Adachi social link sounds interesting...especially to veterans who have completed P4 before. :/
Also I'm a bit confused with the story.

Does it go.

Persona 4 story.
Persona 4 Arena.
then Persona 4 Golden story?

Also...Atlus hasn't bought Arena to Australia yet...
Damn it. >.<

StormShaun:

neonsword13-ops:
Snip

The Adachi social link sounds interesting...especially to veterans who have completed P4 before. :/
Also I'm a bit confused with the story.

Does it go.

Persona 4 story.
Persona 4 Arena.
then Persona 4 Golden story?

Also...Atlus hasn't bought Arena to Australia yet...
Damn it. >.<

Golden's story isn't canon, so it's just P4 to P4: Arena.

And Arena won't be coming out for you guys until next year. That's bullshit. -_-

Stupid Zen United and Atlus. This region lock was only used so that people from Japan couldn't import Arena from the U.S. for a cheaper price. So stupid.. I mean, NIS games have dual audio a good majority of the time. And do they have region lock? Hell no.

My ass shall remain vigilantly glued to this couch, in blatant defiance of armageddon! If anyone reading this survives, please remember me. If you can find the time and the materials, I would like a gravestone made for me. It shall read "Here lies the most valiant ass of a past age".

Doomsday movie marathon. 2012, Armageddon, Mad Max, maybe some zombie flicks for good measure.

Sex, drugs, alcohol, constant parties and orgies!!!

Actually no, sadly not. Pathetic gamer here. Probably just sit in my room and continue to fiddle underneath my snuggie of awesome while I remain fixated on my computer/television. Sighhh.

Browse the internet in my bed that has an electric blanket underneath...good times...

Try and pass this semester (what good is a degree in the apocalypse though), finish off some uncompleted games, and read as many books as I can before the end of the world.

DanielBrown:
The "doomsday" was like eight months ago though, since they didn't have leap years. At least that's what Cracked told me!

We're dead already.

That's actually untrue, since the mayan calendar is based on the movements of celestial bodies, our calendar has nothing to do with it. However, on the so called 'doomsday' date, the calendar will move into a new baktun. You know when it was the last time that happened? september 18th 1618.

AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?!?!?!?!?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Make love to everything I can find?

Well, first of all I want it to be a complete certainty that the world is actually going up the shitters. If there is no denying it, then I'll quit my job and go writing full-time and hang out with family and friends as much as I can. Probably try to publish my game before it all goes down too, that would be cool, to be the last person to ever release a game.

Laugh at people who believe in doomsday story while stuffing my backpack with survival tools and weapons just in case(cause I want to believe... i know that's horrible). If it happens i'll be better prepared and if it doesn't i can trow the backpack over one shoulder, put some fake blood and real dirt on my face and burst in to my believing friend's bedroom at two o'clock at night on December 21 shouting: "GET OUT OF BED, YOU WHERE RIGHT! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!! EVERYONE'S DEAD!!!"
apart from that i will eat, sleep, work, play and continue my daily routine.

I'm going to START the apocalypse, obviously. What? You thought a bunch of Mayans predicted it? No no no... I'm taking a post-modernistic reaction UP TO ELEVEN.

Boy is there going to egg on your faces if the world actually does end!

What I have trouble comprehending is, why does anyone believe the Mayans are some kind of authority on the subject of apocalypse in the first place?

I'll probably do what I already do. Sooo take a breakfast, do my morning walk and watch cats on the internet.

But seeing this as a special occasion since it's the end of a calendar, I think I'll make a little New Year's Eve event or something like it.
You know what, I would really like to see some fireworks. That's what pretty much everyone does when the calendar ends, isn't it?

I totally wanna see some fireworks!

Surf the internet. Same as every day, of every week, of every year.

Life is swell!

Preparing for the search of the last twinkie

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked