It's that time again!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Yep, time for a pets thread!
Post pics of your loving pets :D

My favorite out of my pets (Too many to post aha)

Pepper! :D

Dammit, I can't find any pictures of my iguana and I don't know where the camera is...she is the cutest little (well, not so little anymore) reptile ever! She will crawl into the sleeves of your robes and have her head poking out!

I might get back to you on this!

My pets are dead. Thanks for a reminder.

Strazdas:

That's pretty harsh. It's not like he was targeting you personally. You could've just avoided the thread.

OT:

This is one of my cats, called Pippin, hiding in a duvet while I changed my bed.

I have two dogs, a Jack Russell named Josh and a Maltese/Shih Tzu named Lulu.

I used to have a pet frog named Mugsy but he got so muscly and beefy that one night he managed to move the lid of his enclosure, just enough to fit through and escape, never saw him again.

I have so many pets to post! I'll start with my lovely Rottweiler Rosie, the dog who thinks she is the mother of the cats, she spends most of the time cuddling our kitten and licking the cats, she's such a dear thing and still a puppy. She's so scared of all other dogs though :(

This is my Belgium Shepard Regan, he's 10 years old and he thinks just because he is old he doesn't have to worry about getting told off when he gets into trouble which is often because he thinks he can just steal our food.

And here are my cats, Smudge (the tortoise shell kitten) and Tribble. Tribble thinks he is Smudge's father.

This is Stretchy, he's a bit lazy and he doesn't like Smudge much. He loves Rosie and Regan, he is often found snuggling into Rosie.

I've got a picture of Rosie and Smudge somewhere, I must find it! It's too adorable not to post.

sky14kemea:

Strazdas:

That's pretty harsh. It's not like he was targeting you personally. You could've just avoided the thread.

Because the topic title was so specific....

Capcha: French Phrases. even capcha knows.

Oh..Em..Gee...The amount of cuteness in this thread is unbearable :'D!!

Here's some pictures of two of my dogs, both of which are no longer with us T_T

This is Jake, who's a Wolfhound ^_^

This is Biscuit, she's a Cairn Terrier

And here's one of both of them together

I do miss them, but I have nothing but fond memories to remember them by ^_^

And as of about two months ago, we have a new dog! We're not entirely sure what kind of cross she is, but we seem to think she's some kind o Lurcher

She's called Hettie, and here's a picture of her nawing on my arm at 6 in the morning...

Jelly on the left, Skank on the right. No tails ftw!

Here's Oscar, although some nasty thug cat has chewed off half of his ear since these were taken. Also, we didn't have a floor down in the kitchen when the first one was taken.

Just because she's adorable, this is my Nan's new puppy. She's a Jack Russell/Corgi mix.

Here's Franklin chilling (lol) in the snow a year or two ago.

awwwww so cute. animals make me feel better

Don't have any pictures of my cats on my computer. HOWEVER I do have a picture of my adorable rabbit "Floppers" :3

Strazdas:

Don't worry so are mine. Don't be a twat.

TheFunPolice:

And as of about two months ago, we have a new dog! We're not entirely sure what kind of cross she is, but we seem to think she's some kind o Lurcher

She's called Hettie, and here's a picture of her nawing on my arm at 6 in the morning...

You both look ABSOLUTELY BAKED in that picture. xD

lRookiel:

TheFunPolice:

You both look ABSOLUTELY BAKED in that picture. xD

I know...You have absolutely no idea how tired I was xD

Just face planted into bed expecting to instantly fall asleep, then about two seconds later "OH HAI OSCAR YOUR ARM LOOKS REAL TASTY I'M JUST GONNA COLLAPSE ON YOUR CHEST AND RELA-*omnomnom*

My current apartment does not allow pets.
I'm so lonely.
I miss my kitty.

I don't currently have any but pepper is adorable :)

hazabaza1:
Jelly on the left, Skank on the right. No tails ftw!

I do quite like how they're both sort of just "What the fuck are you doing...?"

And here's both of mine

My cat is Ragdoll specifically breeded for maximum cuteness. Was supposed to be a show cat for contests, but the previous owners grandchildren were allergic so they had to sell her. The picture is over three years old I think. Took it when we had just gotten her... Guess that would make her eight now.

During the days she like sleeping in my bed, not giving a fuck. During the nights she likes waking me up several times, so she can go back to sleep.
Don't believe I've had a good nights sleep since I got her.

Ahhh, pets.

This is some of ours, had to steal the pics from my wifes Facebook. I don't have any photo's on my PC...

Zeus.

Lillith and Saphire.

Jinx.

Luna.

Gypsy.

Jinx, Lil and Luna.

My wifes hamster Casper.

There are more but we don't have pics of them. House is like a bloody zoo. Should have some pics of the new kitten later on, Misty she's called. No idea why we don't have pics of the rest, I thought we had some of the Snake but I was wrong. Need to borrow my daughters digi cam.

Lost In The Void:

Strazdas:

Don't worry so are mine. Don't be a twat.

why not, its so much fun.

oh, man. what a relief. i thought this thread would take a - They're here.

sky14kemea:

This is one of my cats, called Pippin, hiding in a duvet while I changed my bed.

Dat cat.

Taking the pictures of Bramble was really difficult because he's always cuddling up to me and never keeps still...

Rawne1980:
Ahhh, pets.

This is some of ours, had to steal the pics from my wifes Facebook. I don't have any photo's on my PC...

Zeus.

Lillith and Saphire.

Jinx.

Luna.

Gypsy.

Jinx, Lil and Luna.

My wifes hamster Casper.

There are more but we don't have pics of them. House is like a bloody zoo. Should have some pics of the new kitten later on, Misty she's called. No idea why we don't have pics of the rest, I thought we had some of the Snake but I was wrong. Need to borrow my daughters digi cam.

With so many cats and a snake, how the hell is that hamster still alive? :S

My poor old dog died last november. :'(

I still have a goldfish though, but he's frikkin' immortal.

Binnsyboy:

With so many cats and a snake, how the hell is that hamster still alive? :S

Separate rooms.

We have 9 Hamsters, 2 Guinea Pigs, 4 Rats and a Ferret (did have a Rabbit until recently) that live in the back living room (i'll get pics of them when my daughter gets home, don't know where she keeps her camera and her bedroom may contain living socks that will eat me if I go in there).

The cats aren't allowed in that room. They were up until a couple of months ago when Lillith almost pulled one of the Hamster cages off it's shelf.

Fortunately we have a decent sized house so they haven't lost much room to run around in and cause mayhem.

The Snake lives in our bedroom but the cats rarely go near him.

To be fair, the cats are pretty well behaved until one of them gets crazy eyes on (pupils go massive and they start running around like loons) then they all start.

Strazdas:

sky14kemea:

Strazdas:

Because the topic title was so specific....

Capcha: French Phrases. even capcha knows.

That doesn't mean you couldn't have just hit the "back" button on your browser once reading it.

Inb4Boba!

Here's a recent picture I took of my cats Thor and Rocko! :D

Thor:

Rocko:

Here's my boy Tweak

Fappy:
Inb4Boba!

You know me so well

For those that don't know:
Onix: Wolfhound-lab mix, 2.5 yrs
Boba Fett: purebred Bengal, 1.5 yrs

SO MUCH CUTENESS WHAT HAVE I CREATED?

Strazdas:

Sorry dude it's not like I can read everyone's minds and avoid creating a thread.

Jfswift:
I don't currently have any but pepper is adorable :)

We have an awesome kitty cat by the name of Murphy. We sort of adopted her when her previous owners moved away so we didn't pick the name. I like it though, I guess it just suits her. Anyway, she's 13 but keeps herself in good shape and since we moved she is a house cat.

Rawne1980:
crapton of cats

Is your wife a cat lady?

Anyone have any tortoises?

Here are my wieners, Luke and Leia:

One more cute photo;

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked