Rebuild of Superpowers Getting Thread

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

This thread was popular last time I did it, but now there are many new additions to the Escapist family. So, it happens again. Go to the Superpower Wiki, go to random page and see what power you get. Then, post the results here. For example, I got Illusion Awareness. Which is pretty crappy, seeing as all it does is mean that I can't enjoy magic tricks ever again.

Froggy Slayer:
This thread was popular last time I did it, but now there are many new additions to the Escapist family. So, it happens again. Go to the Superpower Wiki, go to random page and see what power you get. Then, post the results here. For example, I got Illusion Awareness. Which is pretty crappy, seeing as all it does is mean that I can't enjoy magic tricks ever again.

Hell yeah, I love this thread!

I got Diligence Empowerment

I suppose it could allow me to surpass human limits. It's essentially what characters like One Piece's Zorro have that makes them so awesome. Though I get the feeling its true potential is in conjunction with another power.

Can I pick another? :P

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dollhouse_Monarchy

I can control .... dolls.

Fear me world.

I got Remolding that is "The power to change aspects of living or inanimate things in order to increase efficiency."

Which is a surprisingly high-tier power for it's name.
Mostly because it doesn't seem to have many limits to the greatest improvement it can give something (one of the examples is transforming one self in to a deity), the only exceptions being that I don't have control over those I remold and I cannot give anyone actual Omnipotence.

Still given that this power allows me to achieve pretty much anything I feel confident in saying that I am one of the winners of the superpower lottery this time around.

Binnsyboy:

Froggy Slayer:

I suppose it could allow me to surpass human limits. It's essentially what characters like One Piece's Zorro have that makes them so awesome. Though I get the feeling its true potential is in conjunction with another power.

You get one reroll, and then you have to wait until later in the thread.

I get to be an airbender!

How awesome is that! Plus, it's one of those superpowers that I can use without much need for required secondary powers, as well.

Froggy Slayer:

Binnsyboy:

Froggy Slayer:

Actually, I'm quite liking the idea of being badass just by trying really hard xD

And it means I can master skills better than everyone else.

Binnsyboy:

Froggy Slayer:

Binnsyboy:

Actually, I'm quite liking the idea of being badass just by trying really hard xD

Yeah, your power allows you to be Batman.
Giving that up would be silly.

vegetalss4:

Binnsyboy:

Froggy Slayer:

Yeah, your power allows you to be Batman.
Giving that up would be silly.

More than that, I can essentially do all the crap characters like Zoro and Kuro from One Piece, or the characters from Dragon Ball can do! :D

I got Supernatural Manipulation. I'm not sure exactly what the capabilities and limits of this power is, but it sounds pretty neat! Sounds like all sorts of magical shit is at my disposal!

Mine is... Growth! Sweet! I can have a lot of fun with this!

Oh, and if you get a page with a list a variants, like one of the Deity Physiology pages, go to this and roll a d(Whatever the number of variants is) to find out which one you get. For example, Greek Deity Physiology has 16 variants. I roll 1d16, and got 14. This means that I choose the 14th variation down the page, which is Hestia.

I got Elemental Whip Generation... it's like Indiana Jones on drugs.

Apparently I got Imaginary Constructs. Unless I'm mistaken, that makes me something like the Green Lantern (but without all the silly colour bullshit). I'm basically limited by my imagination and having a working knowledge of how whatever I'm imagining works (although apparently I can make golems, so I can sidestep that fairly easily if needs be, and I can make things that I've seen).

This means I can become Yachtman, a superhero that beats his enemies by imagining yachts above their heads and crushing them to death.

I get Planetary Lordship, "The power to have total and absolute control over a full planet." How awesomely fitting, now can the Escapist be my planet?

I got Law Creation! So I guess that means I win everything every time unless you cheat. I can get used to that.

I remember the last thread I got something pretty boring. "Control music" or something like that.

Let's see if my luck is any better this time.

Speed Combat

So basically, I can do this.

This pleases me greatly.

I got "Electrical Propulsion" (Cole McGrath from InFamous)

The user can create an electromagnetic repulsion field or concentrated electrical jet to propel themselves through the air. More skilled users can hold their repulsion field for longer periods of time and reach extreme speeds.

I guess it's ok. It's like a limited form of flying and it will sure beat walking to work!
Also I think that is a better result compared to last time (it was like a misture of cold and astra form sort of power).

Human Physiology. How did it know?

So seeing as I already have that super power I rerolled. And I got Nymph Physiology. Then as to what kind of Nymph I got wood/plant nymph, a Dryad basically.

So with that I get Semi-Immortality (don't grow old or get disease), Supernatural Beauty, Environmental Adaptation (survive and adapt to a environment), Enhanced Condition (remain in the peak physical and/or mental condition of user's species with little or no maintaining), Plant Manipulation and In my case I also change my sex whenever I turn into a Dryad. All in all being able to turn into a Drayd at will sounds pretty sweet. Be able to live forever as a fit, beautiful person with control over plants.

Peak Human Speed, which is up to 60mph. Not superhuman speed, but it means I'm happy. I wanted super agility, but this'll do. It says "and have great reactions", so good enough.

I rerolled and got Owl Physiology. Which is pretty darn cool. The people in this thread should probably form a superhero team at this point.

I got solar empowerment which is kinda cool. The sun makes me Captain America essentially.

...The heck? I remember how last time we had this thread I got the game breaker that is Mana Manipulation...and this time I get Almighty Link, which is even more of a game breaker? I really don't know how I pulled that off. ._.'

I got Chameleon Physiology. It says that this gives me the power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of reptiles. Crap, I was hoping that meant invisibility.

WhyBotherToTry:
I got Chameleon Physiology. It says that this gives me the power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of reptiles. Crap, I was hoping that meant invisibility.

It looks bad at fist, but then you look at what powers that gives you and notice that it's still pretty good.

Variable Manipulation

I can basically nullify, or empower anything.

Other than omnipotence, that's pretty fucking OP :D

I got emotion empowerment, which means I get stronger by emotions. Now I'm going to go to E3 and wait for EA's presentation. THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE! :P

But srsly, my power sucks. Even growing fingernails faster is better.

I got Interface Creation. Apparently, it basically allows me to create a holographic computer out of nowhere, which runs like a normal computer. It also has unlimited internet use, has basically unlimited specs, can download data from minds, and create force blasts.

So, i more or less got a gamer's dream come true. Cool.

Hmm, I get Nephilim Physiology...

Pretty awesome! If I get to choose what type, I choose Transcendent!

Last time I got Life Creation- the ability to give life to inanimate objects, and if on the highest tier create life from scratch. This time I got...

King of Game Physiology. Now I'm unquestionably "the most leetest gamer ever".

Elemental Recomposition
The ability to combine two or more elements in order to create a new one.

Meh, could be useful, but it aint that good.

temporary invincibility...ok could be worse I guess, depends if I can activate it at will or not

Loved this thread the first time around :)

Now I got "Deadly Sin Projection"
Basically chose and area, choose sin, project onto are, make people "envy", "gluttony", "wrathful" etc...

Never Heard :P

I got Snake Den.

I'm happy with this. I mean, sure, it isn't brokenly powerful or useful to the point where it's exceptionally life changing, but hey, I can shoot snakes out of my body, that's bad-ass and cool enough in its own right.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chupacabra_Physiology

Fuck yeh. I will be know as Chubacca!

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

I can basically nullify, or empower anything.

Other than omnipotence, that's pretty fucking OP :D

Why is Daystar the one who literally becomes a god?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked