Rebuild of Superpowers Getting Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gorgon_Physiology

YES! FEAR ME! I'll turn you into stone!

Bow down before your new god mortals.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence

My superpower I got last time was quite good. But now I'm just being screwed over.

This thread...had so much potential.

Unlovability

-Nobody likes you.
-Overtime lonliness may induce madness.
-If too strong may make others hate you enough to wish harm or death.
-May not make others feel the same
-No one will care about you, NOBODY!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to lay in a corner and cry.

Thanks, OP. Please know you're a right bastard.

I got Matter Substitution, which pretty much means I can replace your spinal cord with a piece of rebar. I might also be able to teleport myself somewhere by swapping my atoms with other atoms.
Then I re-rolled just for fun, and got Infinite Supply. It basically allows me to have an unlimited supply of whatever I choose; though it seems I need to have some of it to start off. The page even gives immortality as a possible choice (never run out of life energy.)

I got Angel Creation
I can summon Angels. Neat

I got hook proficiency.... fucking hook proficiency! I don't even own a hook, looks like I'm destined to be a mook for some OP powered villain. /le sigh

Cartomancy. The ability to see the future/past/present through a deck of cards.

Cross my palm with silver folks! I'll read your fortunes!

Thunderbird Physiology? I can transform into a giant bird and control storms?

Hell to the yes. I mean, look at the list of powers that this apparently implies:

Yes. I am content. (Especially considering that I went "Hmm, wonder what the next random page would be" and got Enhanced Mortality, defined as "The power to become much more susceptible to death than the average person." That would have been joyous.)

I first got Enhanced Swordsmanship which is pretty cool, so good a Swordsman to be able to deflect bullets, wield more than two weapons and attack by just slicing air, but I decided to re-roll to see what I could get and hilariously enough I ended up with Energy Blade Construction... So I view this as I didn't replace the first with the second but rather complimented it ;D (Might be against the rules, but given the absurdly low chance I'll go with it anyway!)

Fear me world, I am a Jedi! (minus the telekinesis)

Nice.

Well then; I say this is pretty satisfactory. Now, where's a metal door I can get to punching?

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

I can basically nullify, or empower anything.

Other than omnipotence, that's pretty fucking OP :D

Fuck you Daystar, I get this.

Come at me, bro.

Hmmmm.....Interstellar Travel.

Well I do like going to new places and seeing new sights.

KaosuHamoni:

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

Come at me, bro.

Okay.

You now have no powers.

Do I win?

Aim Dodging
Basically, the ability to dodge mostly linear attacks with near certainty.

So I'm basically fucking Neo.
Sweet.

Daystar Clarion:

KaosuHamoni:

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

Come at me, bro.

Okay.

You now have no powers.

Do I win?

So you're basically a five year old going "well, your thing doesn't hurt me, because I have my super shield! And my magic gun takes away all your powers and kills you for good! I win!"
Real fair, ya jerk :p

hazabaza1:
Aim Dodging

Sweet.

Daystar Clarion:

KaosuHamoni:

Come at me, bro.

Okay.

You now have no powers.

Do I win?

So you're basically a five year old going "well, your thing doesn't hurt me, because I have my super shield! And my magic gun takes away all your powers and kills you for good! I win!"

Hey, as long as it exists, I can manipulate it :D

I don't necessarily have to remove his powers, I could just reduce the amount of blood in his veins to a drop, or super heat the air around him.

I could be quite imaginative :D

Daystar Clarion:

hazabaza1:
Aim Dodging

Sweet.

Daystar Clarion:

Okay.

You now have no powers.

Do I win?

I don't necessarily have to remove his powers, I could just reduce the amount of blood in his veins to a drop, or super heat the air around him.

Apart from the fact that I can transmute anything into energy. And absorb it. You'd have to rid the surrounding area of everything to stop me, basically.

Daystar Clarion:

You may talk the talk now Daystar, but when someone omnipotent comes and fucks your shit up you'll be sorry.

On an aside note, why does Daystar of all people get the OP powers every damn time? Fuck it, rerolling to get something that can end this guys rain of terror.

Numerical Precision.

I'm good at maths. That...that's it? THAT'S ALL THAT I GET TO FIGHT HIM WITH? Well, fuck.

Iyon:
Necron Physiology
"User with this ability either is or can transform into a Necron, race of robotic skeletal warriors"

That's actually pretty cool. As someone who works in the tech industry, the "technological prowess" that comes with being an undead robo-skeleton could come in handy.

I may have to find a solution to the "pathological hatred for life and living" bit, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Hah that's pretty awesome! Though to be technical (geddit?) Necron's don't have a "pathological hatred for life and living" anymore, though they do view all other species as inferior life-forms and squatters :P

Enjoy having access to teleportation technology and Gauss weaponry(energy weapons that disassemble things on the atomic level), or if you're feeling particularly Royal, a Warscythe :D

Edit: @Froggy Slayer: You can use your god-like math calculations to drive him into bankruptcy!

Holographic Projection
The user can project a holographic copy of oneself or another object/organism. The projected holograms will often only move as directed by the user's mind and can usually be dispersed by the slightest touch, as well as distort and fade if viewed from different angles.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holographic_Projection

Oh the trolling that could be had with this XD

Enhancing mutation, which in essence makes me Frieza >:D

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhancing_Mutation

Not too shabby considering what I could've got lol

And no damn monkey will stop me!!!

RejjeN:

Iyon:
Necron Physiology
"User with this ability either is or can transform into a Necron, race of robotic skeletal warriors"

That's actually pretty cool. As someone who works in the tech industry, the "technological prowess" that comes with being an undead robo-skeleton could come in handy.

I may have to find a solution to the "pathological hatred for life and living" bit, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Hah that's pretty awesome! Though to be technical (geddit?) Necron's don't have a "pathological hatred for life and living" anymore, though they do view all other species as inferior life-forms and squatters :P

Enjoy having access to teleportation technology and Gauss weaponry(energy weapons that disassemble things on the atomic level), or if you're feeling particularly Royal, a Warscythe :D

Edit: @Froggy Slayer: You can use your god-like math calculations to drive him into bankruptcy!

BUT HE'LL JUST CHANGE HIS MONEY VARIABLE UP TO INFINITY+1

Daystar Clarion:

KaosuHamoni:

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

Come at me, bro.

Okay.

You now have no powers.

Do I win?

no i win http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Arsenal

i can do everything you can do....and everyone else:)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Native_American_Deity_Physiology

So... it seems I can use the abilities/traits of any Native American God...

I sorta enjoy that.

I appear to be a complete badass: Combat Adaption

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Adaption

User is able to adapt to any style of fight armed and unarmed. This power automatically changes the user's fighting style to be in equal terms or superior to opponents.

I challenge you all to duels!

Celestial Manipulation.

I can play snooker with planets.

I call that a win xD

Drakmorg:
I got Snake Den.

I'm happy with this. I mean, sure, it isn't brokenly powerful or useful to the point where it's exceptionally life changing, but hey, I can shoot snakes out of my body, that's bad-ass and cool enough in its own right.

I enjoy these types of trends. Last time, I got control over ice/cold temperatures. This time around, I got Reality Perception which is an awesome power. It allows me to perceive the truth and become completely immune to illusions; so I could be a kick ass detective or a trump card superhero, providing insight and answers to heroes that are deceived by villains.

KaosuHamoni:

Daystar Clarion:

hazabaza1:
Aim Dodging

Sweet.

Apart from the fact that I can transmute anything into energy. And absorb it. You'd have to rid the surrounding area of everything to stop me, basically.

I am Good Embodiment.

You two better behave yourselves or I might have to get rid of you.

d-d-dun'teh waaanneh beee steewp'd! Reeee-r'rrrrrlllun!

*re-rolls*

Whew! The re-roll gave me back my intelligence!

Am I the ONLY ONE who is taking notice of the Limitations clause in our powers?

I would have been content with human physiology, but instead I got Temporary Invincibility.

Okay! I definitely didn't expect anything cool!

But what are its capabilities?

The Associations?

Not bad. Not bad at all! But lets take a look at the *gulp* Limitations...

I can TOTALLY rock with this power! Who rocks? I ROCK! Who's da Man? Who's da Man? Who's da M-????

Wait a moment! What's this list of "Known Users"?

Enhanced Speed.

Well, I think there's only one thing I gotta do, I.....

I got Omnikinesis. "The power to possess all kinetic-based powers." Dude, I am perfectly okay with this.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Link

I have connection to, and can manipulate all powers.

FEAR ME MORTALS! YOUR NEW GOD SHALL SHOW NO MERCY!

I got Script Manipulation.

I'm...not sure what this means? Do I attack people with words or do I write something and it happens? Either way it isn't a problem; I could put it to good use.

Snippet:
Me: "And Lazarus Long falls down. He can't get up."

Lazarus Long: Ghaa! I fell down and I can't get up!

Good times...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked