Your ideal Justice League casting

So, if you had it your way, who would you cast as the main roles in the upcoming Justice League film?

The only person I really want is, if they're having Darkseid as the villain, at least let Michael Ironside play him.

Eddie Murphy playing all the roles like in the nutty professor meet the klumps!

...What could go wrong?

I'd really like to see Christopher Walken as Martian Manhunter. I honestly have no idea why. The idea just popped into my head, and now I can't shake it out. Aside from that, I don't really keep up with modern movies or actors enough to know which actors would be good in what roles.

(Also, I'm wondering how long it'll take for someone on this site to suggest Nathan Fillion for a role :P . . . come to think of it, I wouldn't mind him as the Green Lantern).

Emily Blunt as Wonder Woman!

Channing Tatum-Aquaman
Emily Blunt-Wonder Woman
Ryan Reynolds-Green Lantern
And either Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Christian Bale-Batman

Jake Gyllenhaal as Green Arrow

and Henry Cavill should be Superman!

I'm just throwing this out there even though it's unlikely Denzel Washington-Martian Manhunter

And even though it's unlikely that she Black Canary be in Justice League movie I would choose Michelle Williams to play her.

And Mila Kunis as Zatanna...

If Christian Bale does not return as Batman, and they reboot the Batman franchise, I would love seeing Michael Fassbender go at it. However, seeing as he is Magneto in X-men and he is probably busy as all hell, that would be impossible.

For Wonder Woman, Emily Blunt seems nice.

As a villain, I would have had Daniel Day Lewis play Brainiac because fuck it, it's Daniel Day Lewis.

T0ad 0f Truth:

...What could go wrong?

A *LOT* XD

General Grind:
If Christian Bale does not return as Batman, and they reboot the Batman franchise, I would love seeing Michael Fassbender go at it. However, seeing as he is Magneto in X-men and he is probably busy as all hell, that would be impossible.

As a villain, I would have had Daniel Day Lewis play Brainiac because fuck it, it's Daniel Day Lewis.

Well that's quite impossible for Michael Fassbender to be Batman for DC Comics because he is already Magneto in X-men(marvel)....

General Grind:

I agree with you on Emily Blunt being WW it would be perfect!

T0ad 0f Truth:

...What could go wrong?

But it would be quite funny XD

Who could be Hawkman?....it's a hard one.

Gina Carano as Wonder Woman.

Definitely looks like her:

And fights like an amazon as well :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked