Absolutely dumbfounded by thieves at my University.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Now would be a good time to recount my favourite anecdote, in which I threw oranges at a burglar. That's about it really. I threw oranges at a burglar.

I knew someone who had been robbed of a wok, and nothing else. I've also heard of people who's cars had been broken into, just to steal a bag of crisps (or to look through the CD collection, ultimately finding only a few worth stealing). My friend's car was broken into for the GPS, but his car is so fucking untidy, it must have been like a find the hidden object game.

Back when I worked retail (Thank goodness that is over), I had an incident cleaning one of our shelves like this. Apparently, the thief had stolen the case to a CD. He was kind enough to leave the CD, but just took the case. We never found the case, and had to get rid of the CD, but it begs the question: if you are going to steal the case, might as well take the disk that's in it. He went through the time and effort in the store to open it, running the further risk of getting in trouble, so it just seems kind of dumb to me.

Techsmart07:
Back when I worked retail (Thank goodness that is over), I had an incident cleaning one of our shelves like this. Apparently, the thief had stolen the case to a CD. He was kind enough to leave the CD, but just took the case. We never found the case, and had to get rid of the CD, but it begs the question: if you are going to steal the case, might as well take the disk that's in it. He went through the time and effort in the store to open it, running the further risk of getting in trouble, so it just seems kind of dumb to me.

Maybe he already had that cd but his case just broke or something

My neighbors would get high and try to steal our oreos all the time. Seems like normal college stupidity to me >.>

damn forum nazis
how could i recieve a warning for this img
when we have whole threads dedicated to single words and images and the picture itself has more content and levity than other posts in this thread :(

Dorm room people at uni were always 'borrowing' food from the fridge. Milk, eggs, juice...it's pretty difficult to catch someone or sometimes even notice.

This one guy was stealing all our muller yogurts but we could never prove it.
We were pissed. I almost poisoned all my yogurts to see who got really ill....but couldn't find anything to use

This story sounds familiar.

Rastien:
Sounds like somebody got the munchies!

But seriously food being stolen at uni unfortuntley is common ground, admitly it's lame as fuck someone went into your room also if the door was unlocked... how do you know they broke in is it possible you left it unlocked? or do you think they pick locked it?

Annnnyway probably best you inform the relevant people, and while your at it you could up the anti, a friend of mine at uni kept having their milk stolen, so i gave them lactulose which your only ment to take in small amounts for severve constipation it's a perscribed laxative. So i poored 1/2 the bottle into a 4 pint of milk container and sure enough the culprit spent the day shitting himself with their ass glued to the toilet. My friends milk didn't get stolen again funnily enough!

I've had that! I bet he spent most of the next day on the loo if you gave him half a bottle!

MrBenSampson:
This story sounds familiar.

That's preposterous, there wasn't a single kicked door in my account.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked