Your first thread/post

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm pretty sure my first post was in a thread about Project Eternity, Id lurked for a while but this was a Kickstarter Id invested in, so I had to get it together and actually register.

In a fit of insanity I think my first thread was about Mass Effect 3's ending. I'm not going to state my opinion on it again and, god forbid someone reopen it, lets leave this argument buried.

my first post was a movie recommendation for foreign films and i suggested "y tu mamma tanbien" my favorite foreign film i don't really post a lot. i have only made one thread which never went anywhere so i don't like to talk about it.

I made my first post here just yesterday, but I've been lurking for years.

It was just yesterday and I can't seem to remember what it was about. Thats sad.

My first post was in a Super Smash Bros. Brawl speculation thread. No threads created so far.

First post:

In response to "that book" that you always read over and over:

"Notes From the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick. I don't know why, I just picked it up at a bookstore out of a huge pile and fell in love with it."

First thread:
Massive whine-fest over CoD vs. BF3 debacle.

First Post: Was in a thread with a guy asking how to sleep so I said this,

"Try doing as many push ups as you can before you try to sleep, like, just get down on the ground and do like... 1000 push ups without taking a break, just do so many push ups you puke all over the floor and pass out from exhaustion. Not only will you sleep, but you will also get excersise... which is apparently a good thing."

My first thread was about Dragons fighting Robots. It wasn't nearly as interesting as it sounds. :(

Thread- I was what the inside of your head is like as what does your realm in your mind is like.

Post- One of those "Back in my days" topic.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked