Donating Old Video Games/Systems - Help Please.

A New year, a new chance to make something resembling a change. This year, I want to do something that I've never done before, and I would love to see if anybody can help me.

I'm not looking towards needing money, I would rather give things to people who might use them more than I currently do, and the one thing I have in abundance are old game systems and games.

Through my research, nobody seems to have gotten back to me, of the two or three websites I've contacted, and I'd like to find some way of getting games to other people. They aren't new systems, nor are they new games (N64/SNES/PSX Games).

Can anybody recommend a website or a couple that will take old game systems and games, maybe if anybody has donated before, the reliable ones? I'm not looking to get anything from taxes, either (I don't make enough, so it's a 'goodness of my heart' act, and to be honest, that's all I want right now).

If anybody can recommend me some sites, I'd very much appreciate it, PM me so you don't get flagged for advertising some website or something, if you can.

I just want to do something nice to start this year off.

Do you have any thrift stores nearby like a Goodwill or a Salvation Army? They'll usually take used electronics and games/movies. Or if you have a children's museum nearby you could try donating them there.

Starnerf:
Do you have any thrift stores nearby like a Goodwill or a Salvation Army? They'll usually take used electronics and games/movies. Or if you have a children's museum nearby you could try donating them there.

I live in Montana, the nearest Goodwill is about three and a half hours away from me, so not really.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked