18.1% (152)
18.1% (152)
>6'2
21.7% (182)
21.7% (182)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How tall is the Escapist?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Simple question. How tall are you? Measurements are in inches and feet because they are the measurements that i'm familiar with.

10 foot tall and bulletproof

I'm almost the same as Topaz, 175cm last time I checked, which is 5'9 approximately according to Google.

One more for the 175cm group, so yeah 5'9" ish

Umm can you add centimeters on the list.
But I am 183cm. I am not small man - from outside - inside I am weak and tiny and... :(

I stand at a healthy 6.6 feet.
(200cm for those wondering)

I'm 5'5 but i'm but i'm 14 and still growing

183cm or 6'0"

Absolutely average.

uchytjes:
Simple question. How tall are you? Measurements are in inches and feet because they are the measurements that i'm familiar with.

I am 4'11, or exactly 5 feet (152 cm), depending on who measures my height.
Anyone here shorter than me?

5'5".

...18 year old male ;_;...

I'm still holding out a hope that I might eventually get a little bit taller but it's starting to die out.

i refuse to answer your poll until you add measurements that are not only used by third world countries and america

187 at night

USE METRIC.
That is all.

And I guess I should say I am on the fringe of 182-183cm. That is 6 feet for the OP who uses THAT system >:(

6' 5" or 196 cm

I'm pretty tall.

Eclipse Dragon:

uchytjes:

I am 4'11, or exactly 5 feet, depending on who measures my height.

Well, I don't know about Jack, but I imagine Calumon is pretty small!

OT: Varies between six foot and six foot two, depending on who is measuring me. I once had a drunk plumber measure me and my mate in a pub with his tape measure (don't ask), and it came out at six four.

I am 5' 10 1/2", or roughly 179 cm for our friends across the pond. Though it has been a while since I last had a measurement done, so I might have shrunk or gained a bit since then.

SonicWaffle:

OT: Varies between six foot and six foot two, depending on who is measuring me. I once had a drunk plumber measure me and my mate in a pub with his tape measure (don't ask), and it came out at six four.

You know now I'm almost required to ask?

Feet? Inches??? What is this nonsense?!

I'm 1.75m which, according to Google, is almost 5'9".
Fear my averageness.

Solaire of Astora:
5'5".

...18 year old male ;_;...

I'm still holding out a hope that I might eventually get a little bit taller but it's starting to die out.

I'm 19 and 5.5 and was picked on quite a bit as a kid for being so short...hasn't given me any problems now though! Just wish I was a tad taller.

Eclipse Dragon:

SonicWaffle:

My friend and I, being a little bit tiddly, were having a conversation with some of the barmaids and the subject of height came up. I said I was about 6'1, and my mate claimed he was 5'9 or so. I said that couldn't be right because my friend is clearly taller than me, so we bickered over this for a while and wound up standing back-to-back with the barmaids attempting to judge. Then this guy at the end of the bar pipes up with "I know, I've got a tape measure in the van!", disappears outside, returns with his tape measure and proceeds to measure us both and give us the comparative results.

We then spent a little while drinking with him, until his conversation started to get a little...weird. It turns out he was a big supporter of British imperialism, claiming that the world was a better place when we ran it and that we'd been instrumental in raising the "savages" above their primitive level. I believe at one point he actually started a sentence with "I'm not racist, but..."

If memory serves, we decided to go drink elsewhere, and he decided to come with us. We got into a club, let him wander off to the bar, and then legged it as fast as we could :-P

6'1.

I find it strange that I'm closer to the average height on the Escapist, but I was one of the tallest kids in my graduating class.

SonicWaffle:

Eclipse Dragon:

SonicWaffle:

My friend and I, being a little bit tiddly, were having a conversation with some of the barmaids and the subject of height came up. I said I was about 6'1, and my mate claimed he was 5'9 or so. I said that couldn't be right because my friend is clearly taller than me, so we bickered over this for a while and wound up standing back-to-back with the barmaids attempting to judge. Then this guy at the end of the bar pipes up with "I know, I've got a tape measure in the van!", disappears outside, returns with his tape measure and proceeds to measure us both and give us the comparative results.

We then spent a little while drinking with him, until his conversation started to get a little...weird. It turns out he was a big supporter of British imperialism, claiming that the world was a better place when we ran it and that we'd been instrumental in raising the "savages" above their primitive level. I believe at one point he actually started a sentence with "I'm not racist, but..."

If memory serves, we decided to go drink elsewhere, and he decided to come with us. We got into a club, let him wander off to the bar, and then legged it as fast as we could :-P

Interesting... I know I should say more, but that's really the best reaction I have other than...
"It's strange how a sentence beginning in "I'm not racist, but..." is usually followed by something racist."

About 5'9", 5'10"? I'm 20 so the prospect of getting any taller is rather slim :/

Wait? What?

6'2 is the highest measurement? 1.88 meters is the tallest option?

What kind of midget measurements are those?

I'm 2,02 meters or 6'8" (well technically it's 6'7,5" but apparently decimals are too complicated and things need to be rounded for 'Mericans).

Eclipse Dragon:
Interesting... I know I should say more, but that's really the best reaction I have other than...
"It's strange how a sentence beginning in "I'm not racist, but..." is usually followed by something racist."

Not really strange - if you actually weren't racist, you wouldn't need to add the "but". You could just say "I'm not racist" and then segue into something about caterpillars or wagon wheels, as I often do when telling people how not-racist I am.

The "but" is just a symbol, one that means "ignore previous statement, as I am about to be racist as fuck" :-P

6'1" or something like that. I'm taller than most of my friends & family, but I'm still just about average. I used to hang out with a girl that was 4'11", we made an interesting pair.

For those who are wanting metric entries in the poll: I would but i'm limited to 8 choices and even if more were available, it would just be redundant. I guess I could go through and add in CM ranges next to the inches/feet, but i'm too tired to do so.

I'm British and I'm demanding metres & centimetres... -_-

178cm or thereabouts. Depends which side you measure me from... _ Still short, though... apparently...

I'm 160cm tall, for a 23 year old female thats not bad, most of my family has been either really short or really tall

Around 173. Shortest one in the family. My sister, who is 6 years younger, is a few centimetres taller.

1.88 meters or so. Not really sure, haven`t measured for a while. Not really sure what that is in feet. Im guessing 6 or so? So, yeah. More or less average-ish, or so.

Owlslayer:
1.88 meters or so. Not really sure, haven`t measured for a while. Not really sure what that is in feet. Im guessing 6 or so? So, yeah. More or less average-ish, or so.

6'2'' probably. Or something. I know I'm 185cm which is, like 6'1'' last I checked.

Eclipse Dragon:
I am 4'11, or exactly 5 feet (152 cm), depending on who measures my height.

The garden gnomes...oh, wait, sorry

female, 153cm, approx 5 foot.
For me, flying economy is not tough at all. Upgrading will be such a waste of space.

DoPo:

The garden gnomes...oh, wait, sorry

We have garden gnomes on the Escapist?
That... that explains a lot.

Are they in need of a queen?

I'm about six foot, probably a bit under.

It's been long time since I last measured myself. I may since have shrunk from old age.

Female, 5'7". No idea what that is in cm, even being Canadian. I'm a bad person.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked