18.1% (152)
18.1% (152)
>6'2
21.7% (182)
21.7% (182)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How tall is the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

6 Feet exactly, and here in the Netherlands I actually find that to be pretty short, most people are as tall or taller.

5'10, or 179-ish cm, Trans-female. I blend in well since many women around where I live are actually taller than me. It seems that The Escapist is the land of the giants.

RachaelIsaacHill:
5'2"

So sad. I know that's usually acceptable and 'cute' when a girl is that short. Makes it super hard to be taken seriously when you're a trans-male. >.<

Yeah, that's one thing that's hard to deal with in current Transgender studies. I'd recommend consulting your doctor and seeing if Human Growth Hormone is a possibility. In most cases that can put a few inches onto your height, even after puberty.

SinisterGehe:
Umm can you add centimeters on the list.
But I am 183cm. I am not small man - from outside - inside I am weak and tiny and... :(

Why do I always find posts that perfectly say what I was going to say down to the last word? It always gets me in trouble with the mods.
But yeah, what Sinister said.

between 6'2 and 6'3

Wait, the majority is over 6'2?

I'm calling shenanigans on that.

180, which I think is 5'11" in your confusing units.

Around six feet I think.

Kind of a weird feeling having people comment on how tall I've gotten considering I've never really personally notice. It's a good feeling though, as I've worried about how tall I was since I first entered Middle School.

Solaire of Astora:
5'5".

...18 year old male ;_;...

I'm still holding out a hope that I might eventually get a little bit taller but it's starting to die out.

I feel your pain bro, I'm about the same height but 19 yrs old. Being short sucks :(

Yeah, the Escapist is either really tall or people are adding on a few inches. Maybe the sample size isn't big enough, but we should be skewing a little shorter than this, just based on averages.

Maybe tall people are more likely to enjoy discussing video games online...

I think that I'm 5'10", but I'm not entirely sure. What's sad is that I was just at a doctors appointment about a week ago where I had to get my height taken.

6'7" and 17....I do not wish to grow any taller, I am happy with my height. Plus, the growing pains....why must there be growing pains?

6'2'' or 185cm since im about 17, thats rather tall for a woman, but well I've got nicely long legs

I am just about six feet tall and that is fine by me.

Sees the escapist is above Average by Brit standards

And just plain average by American/Scandinavian Standards.

Fuck you tall people.

5'8-5'9, pending on who measures me. Taller than my girlfriend, that is all that really matter, height wize.

EDIT:

Uszi:
Yeah, the Escapist is either really tall or people are adding on a few inches. Maybe the sample size isn't big enough, but we should be skewing a little shorter than this, just based on averages.

Maybe tall people are more likely to enjoy discussing video games online...

Oh, and this. Pretty sure if you asked honestly how large peoples dongs are you would find two things.
One: Gamers have huge flattering meat sticks
Two: Most people have not got a clue but would click 7+ cause you know, yeah.

26 year old female here and I'm 5'9''.

I don't really have feelings about that to be honest, and I feel like I must.

Can't be bothered to think about it, but I will say that I think it's a bad idea for tall people, such as myself, to be wearing heels. That is unless you want to yell 'TIMBER!' when you see a talk chick fall while in heels, and I totally want to do that one of these days. :D

I am 4'11."

When I was in middle school, I was measured to be 5'0" but either I remember wrong or else I shrunk.

6'3", and surprised that the average height is 6'0.

The pot wants to call shenanigans on the kettle.

I'm finding that poll a bit hard to believe, folks.

We're going to be a bit taller than the average population because we're mostly male, but come on, 6'2+ getting the most votes?

Bullshit.

Over 6'2 master race

But really, how is 6'2 the highest option.

I'm about 6'2", which I used to think was quite tall, until I started my first year of college and met a bunch of people just as tall/taller. Having bad posture probably doesn't help.

I'm over 10 feet tall and made of solid gold.

I'm actually 6'0.Fairly average for a man my age I think?

Rabish Bini:
I'm over 10 feet tall and made of solid gold.

I'm actually 6'0.Fairly average for a man my age I think?

The average male height in the US is around 5'9, so you are a little above average.

I'm 6'2" and 18 years old. I haven't measured in awhile, though. I pretty much tower over most of my friends.

arnoldthebird:
6'7" and 17....I do not wish to grow any taller, I am happy with my height. Plus, the growing pains....why must there be growing pains?

holy shit, you tall fuck. Go put some satellites in the sky while the rest of us still have a chance to not be stepped on by you.

OT: 5'8-1/2" (Fuck you fuckers, I'm not quite 5'9" but I know I'm above 5'8"!)

Shitty stuff, my younger brothers are all out growing me, I'm going to be the short stack in about a year or so.

5'7" or about 170cm. I've never felt that small but I'm shorter than a lot of my friends. Whenever a girl complains about feeling short I just tell them it's to make guys like me feel taller.

I'm around 6 feet, 3 inches.

I kind of suspect some people are fudging their heights a bit. I'm 5'8" on a good day, and there are plenty of guys around here that are my exact height. The majority of woman are shorter than me. Eh, maybe it's just the region I'm in.

I'm about 6'3 or around 190cm I think.

About 175cm or 1.75m or 5'9". I used to be 5'11" but apparently I've shrunk a bit.

TopazFusion:
Well sir, I'm going to use measurements that I'm familiar with.

dealwithit.gif

About 176cm

Mr Average here.

Something along these lines
Seriously, if you make poll like this and expect as much responses as possible please have metric values in it as well
Otherwise this
http://theoatmeal.com/pl/senior_year/science

Answer to question is 1.88m (Somewhere between 4 and 10 feet as much as I care)

P.S. Mush! MUSH!!!

I'm about 5'5", you people complain about everything.

Around 6' I think from the last time I checked. Most people remember me as shorter because of my thin build and personality though.

I am 186cm, which makes me above average in my country.

177 for me, yet i would be taller if my spine was straight.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked