21.7% (182)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How tall is the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

188cm, you non-metric troglodyte!

Solaire of Astora:
5'5".

...18 year old male ;_;...

I'm still holding out a hope that I might eventually get a little bit taller but it's starting to die out.

Don't set your hopes too high.[1] 21 year old male...5'5''. I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing for good, too.

[1] Oh yes I did.

I'm 5'4. I come from a short family.

178 cm.
cant vote because poll seems to be made of stupid random numbers. and yes i know its imperial carousel measurements.

I think I'm somewhere around 173 maybe a bit taller.

"Screw inches" is my input in this case.

(jk, about 187cm).

ShockValue:
I'm about 5'5", you people complain about everything.

Heh, I remember someone complaining that people like to pick her p because of her height, or rather lack there of... ;p

OT: I'm right around 6 foot... probably not exactly... but give or take about an inch... tallest in my family... Native Americans aren;t exactly known for their height...<.<

I call shenanigans. e-Stats ahoy.

I'm 188cm, pretty well on 6'2".

Converters will tell you they're the same but there's a few mm or so of difference, I'm just under 6'2". Very, very short for someone who likes to play post in Basketball.

Feels bad man.

6'2" of awesomeness!

I am a nice 6 feet tall at 30 years of age.

6 foot 5 if I feel adventurous and attempt to ignite my farts again.

Last time I measured myself I was 179 cm, so I'm joining the John Smith club. Still, I'm considered to be pretty short where I come from.

The last time I was measured I was 1.785. That's what I'm sticking to. Apparently, if you round it off it's 5'10(.28). So I gave the wrong answer, woe is me.

About 175cm.

Sacman:

ShockValue:

Heh, I remember someone complaining that people like to pick her p because of her height, or rather lack there of... ;p

OT: I'm right around 6 foot... probably not exactly... but give or take about an inch... tallest in my family... Native Americans aren;t exactly known for their height...<.<

I don't recall ever saying that, I don't mind my height at all. Don't put words in my mouth!

Jenvas1306:
6'2'' or 185cm since im about 17, thats rather tall for a woman, but well I've got nicely long legs

Hm-hm... tell me more.

Come on... tall women are sexy (Also small women) Average women are boring *g*.

Myself: Man, 182... ~6 foot (Maybe 5ft 11in. +something,something). Funny though, i was the tallest and mightiest dude in elementary school. Now i am just a random average guy. (I am often one of the small ones... feels weird)

I knew a guy that we called "Tiny" -> (i was 15-16 he was about 12 or so)... saw him a few years back. Dude was like 2 meters then, grown-ass full beard and everything. Grow-spurt and manly man-hormones for his win i guess.

But maybe there is something as too large. Back-Problems and awkward movements and all.

6'4" here. I don't think of myself of being all that tall, but apparently I am.

6'4 in American, or 193 cm across the pond. Weighing in at a whopping 142 lb (64 kg)

I'm 6'4"

Eez good being tall.

I'm 183cm, which is pretty much exactly 6' I think.I have some boots that make me exactly 2m, just in case I feel like looking down on the rest of mankind. Then again I'm already a bit taller than most of my male friends, even without heels...

198 last time I measured, which is about 6'5. I'm pretty fuckin tall, which is about the most common compliment I get.

YES THE WEATHER IS FINE UP HERE. HA HA. YOU MADE A FUNNY.

6'1 for me. I used to feel tall until I saw the poll results. I blame all the Scandinavians and Dutch for pushing the average up.

Angie7F:
female, 153cm, approx 5 foot.
For me, flying economy is not tough at all. Upgrading will be such a waste of space.

As a 196 cm (6'5") tall man, If you are ever in the seat in front of me, and you lean your seat back...there will be...consequences. Oh well, at least I can put on 10 kg without anyone really noticing.

I'm a 179 cm tall girl, so I tend to fall in the tall-category. Nice to know that I'm in good company with a whole bunch of other escapists.

Close to 2 meters, which according to google is 6 paws and 5 itchy somethings.

Netherlands is quite tall in general, and I'm still usually the tallest dude in the room.
When I did my security guard schooling though, I was one of the runts in the class. Crazy big dudes in that class, all wanted to become bouncers heh.

Lotta God damned tall nerds up in here. Jay-zus.

6'3 1/2. I've always been a tall boy but have been right around the same height for a few years now, and I'm 22.

ShockValue:

Sacman:

ShockValue:

I don't recall ever saying that, I don't mind my height at all. Don't put words in my mouth!

Hehe, oh well, I can think of better things to put in your mouth, anyways... ;D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked