Right this minute, how much have you had to drink?
Not enough
10.5% (8)
10.5% (8)
Drinking is for losers
11.8% (9)
11.8% (9)
Wrong time of day
25% (19)
25% (19)
Painfully sober
27.6% (21)
27.6% (21)
BACON!
14.5% (11)
14.5% (11)
This poll offends me
9.2% (7)
9.2% (7)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: 'Pists: How drunk are you?

Come on, be honest, how many of you have had a tipple or twelve?

Nothing to be ashamed of, so be honest.

For discussion value: Do your attitudes towards alcohol mesh with those of the wider commuunity?

Right when I opened this topic I finished my beer. It's 13:20... I was thirsty.

Painfully sober if only i was aloud to drink away the days at school.

Right now, its 1PM here in Ireland...I'll drink during the weekends thank you very much!

Bacon makes everything better.

OT: It's 8:48 AM here and I'm sober.

TizzytheTormentor:
Right now, its 1PM here in Ireland...I'll drink during the weekends thank you very much!

Seeing how it's a Monday... not sure what you're trying to say there... -_-

OT: Not at all, it's Monday, after all, and I'm at work... >_<

Well right now, it's half 1 in the afternoon in Scotland, so painfully sober.

Captcha: bob loblaw. I can't resist posting captchas when they are Arrested Development references!

RhombusHatesYou:
Come on, be honest, how many of you have had a tipple or twelve?

I haven't. I quit. Went to my first AA meeting yesterday and everything.

RhombusHatesYou:
For discussion value: Do your attitudes towards alcohol mesh with those of the wider commuunity?

Probably not - I have a love/hate relationship to the stuff, wherein I feel as if I can't get through a day without a crate but I absolutely loathe the effect it's had on my body and my life. If there were many of us around here thinking the same, I'd say we as a community are pretty badly fucked up :-P

Well it's 2:19pm over here in England and I am highly sober. I don't really drink much as it is. Been drunk before and I didn't really see what the big deal was. I didn't even get a hangover. So I tried again a few other times to see if I could see what all my friends raved about. I still didn't. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I acted the same as I do when I'm sober. I don't need drink to let loose and be crazy really. No matter how much I drink I don't get a hangover which is fantastic.

SckizoBoy:

Seeing how it's a Monday... not sure what you're trying to say there... -_-

I am saying I drink during weekends, not during weekdays.

I don't drink. Yet I'm not in pain.
Where do I put my vote?

TizzytheTormentor:

Ah, right... wondered why you pointed out the time and thought you were playing on the Irish stereotype... mein apo-logies... -_-

o.o

Apparently the Escapist is home to more than a few alcoholics.

OT: It's ten in the morning here, and I haven't had a drink in...a week a half? Something like that. Which is as much a matter of pragmatism as anything, because I went through most of my beer money on delightful Christmas seasonal beers.

SckizoBoy:

TizzytheTormentor:

Ah, right... wondered why you pointed out the time and thought you were playing on the Irish stereotype... mein apo-logies... -_-

Oh, once summer rolls around, try every other day! XD I have lots of booze left from Christmas!

I'm close to being a strict teetotaler who appears to have a naturally high resistance to alcohol, so yeah. Never been drunk, never will be drunk.

I'll have a glass or two of something alcoholic, usually port, every once in a while, but I think the last one I had was for Christmas.

Well, I'm at work so quite sober. I'm sure I'll have some sort of alcohol later today since I seem to have a large amount of Maker's Mark.

I don't really drink.

And I've never been drunk.

So... there's not really an option on that poll for me, which I guess means it offends me.

Also, it's 12:30 in the afternoon. Not to be judgmental or anything, but I'd probably slowly back away from somebody who was already drunk at this time of day.

I just went to eat a burger with a few friends so I had to have a pint for that
Otherwise painfully sober

Sober, with a slight touch of hungover.
Was out two days ago and drank a bit too much.

Yesterday evening I had three rum and sodas, barely had a head change, and then went to bed.

As of right now it's 9:50 a.m. - so I am pretty sober.

None.

At all.

I don't drink.

I know, I know. I'm boring. But I'm also underage (in America)

I'm English enough to know it's always beer o'clock.

I'm with Penn Jillette on this one. Not a drop of alchohol has touched these lips, and I see no reason to start.

It doesn't offend me, and I don't dislike people who drink. So.... Bacon? Oh wait, I also hate bacon. Ummm.. I.... err....

Some people think you can only drint during, or after 5 o'clock.
Some people say "Hell, It's 5 o'clock somewhere."
Me? I just don't give a shit, have a drink on me.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked