Featured User Videos

Hello Escapists!

Have you ever wanted to be featured on The Escapist? Do you have an interest in making YouTube videos? If so, you may be in luck!

The Escapist is considering launching a new spotlight style feature that shows off user generated videos from the community. Topics can vary widely.

Some examples are:
* Funny things my cat did today
* Watch me play Assassin's Creed III
* Here's a song I wrote about Skyrim
* 10 things I hate about Nintendo
* Easter eggs I found in Borderlands 2
* How to make a Pikachu cosplay
* My favorite places in outer space
* And many more!

These videos MUST BE MADE BY YOU. If you submit something that is not your own work, it will not be considered.

TO ENTER: Embed your videos in the thread below or submit them directly to me via PM

Examples of videos:

Good luck! We can't wait to see what you all submit!

Sincerely,
- Nasrin and the rest of The Escapist staff

Do you think an episode of the CommuniCast would qualify for this? They are youtube videos despite being just audio >.>

Here's a review of Torchlight II I did a while back. Not my best review by any stretch, but it's the only one I have done a video for so far!

EDIT: Also, this is a cool idea!

This is an awesome idea! I don't even make videos! But, still awesome.

I do have a video of a puppy battle TO THE DEATH of cuteness!

Big orange-ish dog, Jinx. Little bastard, pitbull mix, Tobey/Oso

I'm liking this idea!

Me and my friend do riffs

Here's an example [Bad Language >.>]

Also, do they HAVE to be Youtube videos or can they be from other sites, like Blip?

Fappy:
Do you think an episode of the CommuniCast would qualify for this? They are youtube videos despite being just audio >.>

Here's a review of Torchlight II I did a while back. Not my best review by any stretch, but it's the only one I have done a video for so far!

EDIT: Also, this is a cool idea!

I'm also curious if the CommuniCast can be featured...

Me and Fappy must win.

Our honour demands it.

PsychicTaco115:
I'm liking this idea!

Also, do they HAVE to be Youtube videos or can they be from other sites, like Blip?

They need to be YouTube, yes.

Daystar Clarion:

No, I'm sorry, they need to contain visual content.

Can we nominate other people's videos to be shown, as long as the content is theirs?

I know my friend Yorgmiester did some fun Lets Plays.

Nasrin:

PsychicTaco115:
I'm liking this idea!

They need to be YouTube, yes.

Daystar Clarion:

No, I'm sorry, they need to contain visual content.

I knew you were against us from the start!

You only guest starred so you could sabotage us from the inside!

Fappy:
snip

Can you believe this Fappy?

I'm outraged or something!

sky14kemea:
Can we nominate other people's videos to be shown, as long as the content is theirs?

I know my friend Yorgmiester did some fun Lets Plays.

Edited for brain fart: We'd prefer people to only submit their own works. I encourage you to encourage your friend, however :)

Does everything in the video have to be made by the user(s)? If we use music made by someone else does that mean it's disqualified?

I discovered an "easy free" capture program that was being advertised on youtube for Minecraft videos. This is what I immediately made with it, under the thought "Yeah, Minecraft videoes. That's what we need more of". The first video I've ever uploaded. Btw, the program is terrible, and I ended up unsyncing my audio.

Warning: Language.

I like this idea and I was going to start a new series of videos on my Youtube for the lulz as soon as I get the equipment anyway. I shall return to this thread! >:D

EDIT:

This is what I currently have on my channel. Both involve Guile's theme. <.<

Not sure if this counts, but I'll submit it anyway! It's a video I made with submissions from the Miracle Of Sound group to say thank you to Gavin!

This is just a very short film I made with a friend, I directed and did the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2cgoCINTU

Here's a video I made about anime, and animation.

EDITED: thats better. Sorry, I messed up with the embed code...

Here's another video about my Opinion of the Legend of Korra, and its upcoming second season:

Jimi Fayemi:
Here's a video I made about anime, and animation. http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

That link doesn't work, it needs to be something that looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=*stuff*

You can also embed by using [ youtube=*stuff* ]without the spaces

Me and a friend attempting to make a game on RPG Maker VX Ace.

New World of Tanks videos

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked