University of Toronto Sex Club (Article)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

This article is about a student run sexuality club at the University of Toronto except they've rented a club for a night and there's a "Clothing Optional" rule after 7pm.

Personally, I think it's going to become a massive orgy within an hour of the clothing optional thing and it's going to be filled with douchy guys and slutty girls along with a small spattering of people who are genuinely curious and are trying to see what sex is like. Also, I think I might be a bit jealous of them. Trent sexuality club, get on this. We want to try this too!

So, what do you guys think about this? Is it horribly immoral (read the comments on the article page) or is this a good idea? Could they change their acceptance guidelines?

EDIT:
New link!

Quick heads-up: artice link isn't working.

Although I probably wouldn't even have read it otherwise, this just sounds too weird.

I am surprised the school is letting this fly but what ever floats their boat. It doesn't hurt anybody so if it makes people happy why not.

It pisses me off.

They never had this shit when I was younger, I had to go out looking for it.

Closest i'll get now is a Bingo Hall Bang'o'rama on grab a granny night.

Curse you ageing process .... CURSE YOU TO HELL.

Trent University or University of Toronto? Weirdos in the GTA.

Well I guess anything conducted in private between consenting individuals that doesn't break too many serious laws...

I'll be watching this article with great interest...

That's not what I meant >.>

I get the feeling that the male to female ratio at this event will be extremely skewed.
3 guesses to which side

Kyrinn:
I get the feeling that the male to female ratio at this event will be extremely skewed.
3 guesses to which side

The trannies?

OT: Is this University of Texas? That makes the most sense. This would only happen formally like this in an area of extreme sexual oppression and moral outrage.

Unless this club is promoting safe sex it seems like an easy way for all of the members to catch something.

mitchell271:
This article is about a student run sexuality club except they've rented a club for a night and there's a "Clothing Optional" rule after 7pm.

Personally, I think it's going to become a massive orgy within an hour of the clothing optional thing and it's going to be filled with douchy guys and slutty girls along with a small spattering of people who are genuinely curious and are trying to see what sex is like. Also, I think I might be a bit jealous of them. Trent sexuality club, get on this!

So, what do you guys think about this? Is it horribly immoral (read the comments on the aritcle page) or is this a good idea? Could they change their acceptance guidlines?

HAHAHA I AM MOVING TO TORONTO

As long as they use protection I think it's great.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Kyrinn:
3 guesses to which side

The trannies?

OT: Is this University of Texas? That makes the most sense. This would only happen formally like this in an area of extreme sexual oppression and moral outrage.

I think he means University of Toronto, in Canada.

Thats what everyone calls it around the GTA.

Kyrinn:
3 guesses to which side

I hope that no females show up at all. Now what guys?

Rose and Thorn:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Kyrinn:
3 guesses to which side

The trannies?

You wacky Canucks. With your hockey and your civil rights, and your questionable love for Celine Dion.

I have a deal for you: We get Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and all the maple syrup we can eat, you get a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme donuts, the nuking of a country of your choice (TAKE THAT RUSSIA!), and you can have Amy Grant and Bette Midler. Here, I'll even throw in a promise that we won't make fun of the fact that your government employees have to swear an oath of loyalty to the Queen of England. Deal?

Article not found. Never the less, I can't say I approve of this. Not in the slightest.

I can't find the article in question but this sounds like one of those 'totally cool' events that get run and then maybe like two or three people show up, stand around awkwardly, and then go home.
Hell this happens with school events that /aren't/ focused on sex. Last year's Halloween rave, this exact scenario. Only a few people showed up, awkward conversation was had, everyone left feeling vaguely ashamed. I can't help but think that the intentions were good but nobody is really going to get naked and hump strangers without a hell of a lot of alcohol and inhibitions that were already questionably sound to begin with.

I think this is ultimately a bad idea. There will inevitably be far too many penises in comparison to the number of willing vaginas, a situation which will inevitably lead to the summoning of schlongamoth the penetrating, who will wreck havoc upon the lands with his many hardened appendages.

Or it could wind up a bit awkward because their penises might touch, which is so weird man. Like, you don't even know. Frankly, this would be the worse outcome.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Rose and Thorn:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

The trannies?

You wacky Canucks. With your hockey and your civil rights, and your questionable love for Celine Dion.

I have a deal for you: We get Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and all the maple syrup we can eat, you get a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme donuts, the nuking of a country of your choice (TAKE THAT RUSSIA!), and you can have Amy Grant and Bette Midler. Here, I'll even throw in a promise that we won't make fun of the fact that your government employees have to swear an oath of loyalty to the Queen of England. Deal?

You know, I think I make a really bad Canadian, but I think I would make an even worse American. :P

Also, just so you know we have Krispy Kreme donuts also! :)

**Actually Krispy Kreme is ONLY in Mississauga/Toronto area in Canada, so I guess most Canadian don't get any. Probably for the best.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Rose and Thorn:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

The trannies?

I accept . And i choose to nuke the U.S of A . What now?

OT: so... Where do i sign up

Capcha: do you shop at canadian tire ... So just because i'm canadian i have to shop at canadian tire? Mooooom ! Capcha is being racist again!

Trent University basically IS a sexuality club. Never been to a more liberal school.

woohoo orgies, just like in the swingers clubs, except now theyre in schools.

anyway serious answer, good, sex really shouldn't be a taboo thing, worst case scenario some guy or gal might be a bit embarrassed and this will never happen again.

Hey, why not? If they all want to have sex then I don't see the issue.

I wish I could read the article. I'm trying to imagine what could be done in a sexuality club that's not the many obvious jokes.

Quick google search... you mean this article?

As for my opinion... sounds fun, been to a few similar things.

According to that link, single guys are only allowed in one night of the week. And they have to pay upfront to get in. And even then, no-one's obliged to have sex with you, they're just allowed to do it on the premises, so if you're a fugly bugbear you're probably shit outta luck. And the girls there most willing to put out will be the ones most likely to have some kind of VD.

Really, it sounds like you're better off hiring a hooker.

Serious note: I couldn't even get it up with that many people around. It'd just be...it'd be weird. Not my cup of tea.

krazykidd:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Rose and Thorn:

I accept . And i choose to nuke the U.S of A . What now?

OT: so... Where do i sign up

Capcha: do you shop at canadian tire ... So just because i'm canadian i have to shop at canadian tire? Mooooom ! Capcha is being racist again!

Why would you nuke us? We got your national hero stuck in the third world our people call Phoenix.

Clearly, because the amount of men is certainly going to be higher than the amount of females, I believe it is obvious that this is a deadly and cunning plan devised by the gays. First they took over the moon, now they're tainting the minds of our educated men! When will the horror stop?

I just know that an 10 minutes into the "club" it is just going to be a bunch of straight dudes shuffling around awkwardly waiting for a woman to show up.

Happiness Assassin:
I just know that an 10 minutes into the "club" it is just going to be a bunch of straight dudes shuffling around awkwardly waiting for a woman to show up.

And maybe, MAYBE (this is Texas - I think - after all) one gay guy saying things, giving looks and making things worse (for them. Fuckin hilarious for anyone who just went along to point and laugh).

I kind of want to go there in full victorian suit, approach people having sex and try to spark up some rousing conversation with them.

Oooh, spread those STDs round, baby, yeaaaaaah

Seriously, I will be shocked if anyone come out of there without aids. It's not immoral, it actually sounds like it could be kinda fun if th ratio doesn't end up being completely terrible and all the people aren't completely hideous (those are some huge 'ifs'), but it's definitely stupid.

mitchell271:
douchy guys and slutty girls along

You shouldn't group those two things together like you did. One is being an asshole and the other is being open about/enjoying sex with different partners.

Not sure if it's wrong but it most certainly is stupid:

1) Sounds like an STD fest and i hope they will be handing out free condoms. Sex & Alcohol tends to lead to poor decision, better skew the odds in favor of smart safety.

2) I don't know about others but being in a club filled with naked people groping each other would make me feel extremely uncomfortable. And i'm sure a lot of people who go there will come to the same realization once they are confronted with "the action".

3) I'm willing to bet at least one person will use his smartphone to make a personal contribution to such great websites as (warning 18+ content holding websites will be mentioned)

The other problem, of course, is the 'quality' of attendees. Why do I get the feeling it'll just be a bunch of fat and/or ugly men showing up hoping to score some (supposedly) easy & free sex? Only to be disappointed that the only people who showed up were fat and/or ugly men.

now you only need to open a bussiness on swimming glasses near that place..

and i forsee a huge part of attendees will be from america.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here