Slaanesh
18.5% (82)
18.5% (82)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Which Chaos god would you serve?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

opiwankenobi:

Jamash:

I know. I was only pretending to naively take the OP's deceptive description at face value to root out Heretics.

Looks like we've got another one who's a bit too familiar with the machinations of Chaos...

The Inquisition merely fulfils the duty of its office!

Bah! The Emperor is a weak-minded fool! One day the traitor legions will take over, and all your kind will be purged from the Imperium (which will be renamed 'Chaos-land', we're devoted but not very creative, what with having very similar names to loyalists and all).

OT: Tzeentch, I like change.

nykirnsu:

Bah! The Emperor is a weak-minded fool! One day the traitor legions will take over, and all your kind will be purged from the Imperium (which will be renamed 'Chaos-land', we're devoted but not very creative, what with having very similar names to loyalists and all).

OT: Tzeentch, I like change.

Dream on, Chaos scum. Get past the Cadian Gate, then we 'll talk. And if you manage that, the Gray Knights are waiting. ;)

Knowledge is power
Guess that says who I'll serve :P

Well, as my psyker is Dark Heresy always says "I'll worship anything as long as I don't have to die." Naturally, this is never said in front of the Inquisition.

Slaanesh for me.

If I have to go to war with the Empire of Man then i'm doing it pissed, semi naked and fucking a Daemonette.

Tzeentch.

Or that's what I would choose, if it wasn't that Khorne offers something no other god does:

Zen Toombs:
Except the things that you can't change. Which could easily result in a mindbreaking existential crisis, seeing as you will never have a sustained impact upon the universe.

You know, that.

I know, that is why I would use my knowledge to manipulate certain events into my favor.

Hrmmm...lets see. I have internal anger issues, a substantial hate for anything breathing....ya...Khorne it is. I would make a good Blood Champion.

Slaanesh, because sexy rape chariots.

And also it's the only one that allows me to rock, man.

papa nurgle will care for me and all who follow him.

Plus ya know, immortality is awesome.

I am glad to see that Tzeentch is winning this poll. Excellent, everything is going according to plan...

It's like these traitors want to be purged, stating their vile allegiances so openly.
I, Inquisitor Jynthor of the Ordo Hereticus will surely be promoted after purging this pathetic site from all heresy.

Bah! You hummies and spikey boyz with ya Chaos godz n' ya Emperor.

I only need Gork and Mork for me WAAAAAGH!

None
I really dislike chaos. But if we are talking 40k gods, Cegorach. He is funny
But I would recommend you all have a conversation with an ethereal, they can help you find a way out of your misguided believes.

In the event that I shall ever fall from His grace into Radicalism, Tzeentch would be the most interesting choice.
Why better than use the ever-changing skeins of fate for His glory? Harassing chaos against itself, with a vast amount of resources to use, and all the knowledge it brings. Besides, better the knowledgeable than the lustful, wrathful, or the sloth.
Tzeentch's worship might turn me pskyer, but better I hold the burdens than some heretical savant.
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Jynthor:
It's like these traitors want to be purged, stating their vile allegiances so openly.
I, Inquisitor Jynthor of the Ordo Hereticus will surely be promoted after purging this pathetic site from all heresy.

Change is inevitable--for the path of the puritan Inquisitor always leads to death, or radicalism.
Take your pick, Inquisitor, but, for the good of Mankind, the line must be crossed to save us all. Humanity, for all of its strengths, Emperor Bless, has its weakness of lack of understanding. Only through learning by the xenos and the chaos can we truly fight their agents.
By Eisenhorn's grace, we know the power that a weapon wielded upon itself can bring. Take your repentance through your action, your purification through your knowledge, and your service through your work.

We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.
In fealty to the God-Emperor (our undying Lord) and by the Grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon this thread.
I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire topic and consign a million replies to oblivion.
May Imperial Justice account in all balance.
The Emperor Protects.

Gork and Mork! Why? Because WAAAGH!

I'd go with either Tzeentch or Slaanesh, because with Tzeentch I'd get knowledge and possibly magic and Slaanesh, well, she's just such a fun bloke.

Agayek:

bartholen:
This popped up on my mind today. Of the 4 Warhammer great Chaos gods, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Khorne and Tzeentch, which one would you serve? Here's what each one would offer:

Khorne: ultimate physical prowess and power, unmatched authority and skill at arms.

Tzeentch: limitless knowledge of all things and the ability to bend others to your will.

Nurgle: immortality and practical invulnerability, a life free of disease or sickness, eternal, pleasing comfort.

Slaanesh: a life of limitless pleasure and beauty.

I'd probably go with Tzeentch, since knowledge is power.

There is only one correct answer to this question:

Blood for the Blood God!!!Skulls for the Skull Throne!!!

In the game itself my Chaos Marines are Nurgle and Slaanesh. My Chaos Daemons are united.

If we're talking about myself personally. probably Tzeentch. Not out of any specific loyalty but mainly because I don't want to be plagued, murdered or raped.

Nurgle, easily, as though you would basically become a disgusting ball of maggots and rotten flesh, everything else dies in time, even the mightiest of foes whereas servants of Nurgle will live forever on. Also, grandfather Nugle just seems a lot friendlier than all the others.

Nuffle.
The god of the worst possible thing happening at the worst possible time.
...And stuffing up your dice rolling.

Or Isha. She's nice. Or Ynnead when it's born.

Blood for the Blood God!

Or as Khârn, the Betrayer loves saying:

Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn!

Zipa:
This thread is unclean and must be purged in the name of the Emperah of mankind!

Seriously. 'Best Chaos God'? You guys are bloody crazy. There is no best, they are all equally insane. Picking any one of these gods would mean an eternity spent in suffering of some sort.

Tzeentch: you spend eternity having your mind ripped into a thousand different pieces then reassembled in ways which please Tzeentch, causing agonizing and endless pain

Slaanesh: you spend eternity being raped by daemons

Nurgle: you spend eternity watching every part of your body rotting, spilling pus everywhere, spreading disease, growing disgusting little creatures that shit, vomit and squeeze pus all over the place, etc

Khorne: you spend eternity raging at everything and anything, a limitless rage that drives you truly insane and would probably cause you to hack your own limbs off (and Khorne would probably give you regenerating arms so you could do it over and over)

Pretty much the only way to temporarily avoid this would be to have some usefulness to them, and as soon as you outlive your usefulness (read: get torn to bits by lascannon fire/a chainsword or squashed flat by a power hammer) it's back to eternal pain and suffering.

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think any of these gods are better than the other.

It worries me that heresy has taken such a deep root in the hearts of humanity. I am proud of my service to the God Emperor and if I shall die by a heritics blade it will be with a prayer to him upon my lips. The Emperor Protects.

Mr. Omega:
Bah! You hummies and spikey boyz with ya Chaos godz n' ya Emperor.

I only need Gork and Mork for me WAAAAAGH!

Thinking about it Gork and Mork may in fact be the most powerful gods in the 40K universe who influenced everything so that the Orks could live in their perfect universe filled with perpetual war.

Can't believe that Slaanesh isn't placing any higher in this poll. If I've got to be bad, at least I want to have a good time while I'm doing it!

opiwankenobi:

Jamash:

I know. I was only pretending to naively take the OP's deceptive description at face value to root out Heretics.

Looks like we've got another one who's a bit too familiar with the machinations of Chaos...

The Inquisition merely fulfils the duty of its office!

We have arrived and it is now that we preform our charge. In fealty of the God-Emperor, our undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon the Imperial webiste of The Escapist. I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire website and consign a million members to oblivion. May Imperial justice account in all balance. The Emperor protects.

Tzeentch has manipulated me into voting for Tzeentch

As much as Tzeentch is the only Chaos power that would ever intruige me to intentionally serve, I have to admit that it would totally be Nurgle that would take me. I mean, I get sick so often my friends already call me the Plaugebearer sometimes!

Tzeentch: limitless knowledge of all things and the ability to bend others to your will.

Nurgle: immortality and practical invulnerability, a life free of disease or sickness, eternal, pleasing comfort.

Hmm, well overlooking the fact that limitless knowledge could presumable allow me to work out immortality for myself, I'll go with Nurgle and immortality, everything else is fairly useless once I'm dead, not dying is always useful though ;)

I'm always really pulled between Khorne and Tzeentch, it's a toughy between those two. I think I'd rather go with spending my free time killing S&M fetishists than Zombies though. Plus, do zombies even bleed? So, blood for the blood god I guess.

Though what's wrong with chaos undivided? Abaddon is allowed to choose it, and he's the sort of person that gives himself his own cruddy nickname. I mean, why do the legions of the eye of terror take him seriously when he goes around calling himself the despoiler?

Though in fairness, this is all heresy anyway. Take it away Gabriel!

The only chaos god's i've had gaming/war hammer experience with is khorne and nurgle and out of the two i would chose nurgle, because apparently he looks after his minions.

While i do believe in knowledge being power, I dont think I'd like knowing everything, would get boring, so Nurgle it is, *proceeds to soak up damage for other daemons*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked