8.5% (34)
8.5% (34)
Other
4.7% (19)
4.7% (19)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Fellow meat lovers! UNITE!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Beef in burgers, steak or bolognese is gorgeous. 2nd would be pig, but I can;t help but feel guilty when I eat pork, ham and bacon because pigs are so smart. It's just a shame they're so delicious.

rhizhim:

veggies will get wedgies....

Anyone who has tried to give me the proverbial wedgie has ended up with some sweet veggie justice (Meaning I broke their face).

lRookiel:

rhizhim:

veggies will get wedgies....

Anyone who has tried to give me the proverbial wedgie has ended up with some sweet veggie justice (Meaning I broke their face).

blood is not "vegetarian", you pseudo- veggie! nice try...

Daystar know's what's good.

Ostrich! Dat stuff is just to good to pass.
But the best meat i've ever had was kangoroo. It's like beef, but stronger both in taste and the fibers.

Makes me go :3

Baron von Blitztank:
Come fellow meat lovers! I ask you all this question as one of your own.
Out of all the animals and all the tasty meats in this world: Which one is your favourite to kill/maim/slaughter and devour the flesh of?

As for I, it is the Lamb. Such a cute and adorable creature. Which makes it all the sweeter to know that it's premature death (preferably before the eyes of its mother) leads to the rise of the greatest and deliciousest meat that I have found on this Earth!

Australia Day is just around the corner so by patriotic duty I choose Lamb. Truthfully though why can't we choose all of the above?

Captcha: too salty! That's right captcha, meat needs to only be lightly seasoned before cooking.

Adeptus Aspartem:
Daystar know's what's good.

Ostrich! Dat stuff is just to good to pass.
But the best meat i've ever had was kangoroo. It's like beef, but stronger both in taste and the fibers.

Makes me go :3

Indeed Ostrich and Emu are very tasty, but just like Kangaroo it needs to only be seared medium rare other wise it will be like an old shoe. Unless your braising it or making a stew, then forget everything I just said.

lRookiel:
I prefer Quorn thank you very much. :3

VEGGIE POWER!

You're in the wrong neighbourhood son.
Them be fighting words.

Pig for two reasons: ham and bacon not so much sausage, me and him never got along too much

Lamb. The texture and flavour is amazing. So much so that cows should be forced to live their lives in cold shame until they become as badass as lamb. (I am kidding! Even if they will be eventually eaten, the thought of an animal being mistreated like that is disgusting.)

Next pig. Like pork, LOVE ham and bacon.

Chicken. Specifically Thighs and legs. Very versatile meat, but can be quite bland on it's own.

Beef. Same issues as chicken , but more so.

Love Duck, but have it rarely.

Fish. I quite like fish but don't have it often. Also I mostly dislike salmon, ans shellfish.

Never had deer.

lRookiel:

Varrdy:
snip

Because we veggies need more ways of getting protein and iron, and Quorn is great for meeting these dietary requirements. Plus I feel better knowing that I'm not eating a lovely cow or piggy that only wishes to live it's life the same as we do.

Okay, that makes sense. I though it was people who were repulsed by eating animal flesh, but still wanted to eat meat-esque food.

Is that stuff really better nutritionally than beans or lentils?

Weealzabob:

lRookiel:

Varrdy:
snip

Because we veggies need more ways of getting protein and iron, and Quorn is great for meeting these dietary requirements. Plus I feel better knowing that I'm not eating a lovely cow or piggy that only wishes to live it's life the same as we do.

Okay, that makes sense. I though it was people who were repulsed by eating animal flesh, but still wanted to eat meat-esque food.

Is that stuff really better nutritionally than beans or lentils?

Oh I couldn't imagine myself eating meat ever, I've walked into a KFC or a Mcdonalds before and just instantly knew "I don't belong here". All I get is a cola or something while my friends have their burgers etc.

Not really taken the time to look at the nutritional information of beans, lentils or Quorn for that matter. xD

All I know is that Quorn tastes great (Lots of variety ^^) and is designed for filling the gaps a vegetarian diet can create. If I can be bothered I might have a look later today and give some specifics (Probably won't though knowing me).

Malty Milk Whistle:

lRookiel:
I prefer Quorn thank you very much. :3

VEGGIE POWER!

You're in the wrong neighbourhood son.
Them be fighting words.

Come at me if you think you have got the stuff! :D

Genocidicles:

Vegosiux:
There's a burger joint around where I live, and they use horse meat.

On a slightly related topic, what's with all the hubbub in Britain about horse meat getting into burgers?
I mean it seems like there's absolute fury that people might have eaten horse.

What's the big deal? Horse meat is fine to eat. It's not like people ate burgers made of refined centipede chitin or something.

Yeah

I really really don't understand this country sometimes

Apparently some people were "worried about their health"

mental

I get that some people were against not being fully informed what was in the meat but 1) there was pork in beef as well and if anything that's worse cos of the religious implications but it doesn't get the same focus that the horse meat does and 2) it's legal to an extent for beef to be beefed up (lol) with other meats.

As it is, whenever I go into a French supermarket the meats on offer are much different to those on offer in British supermarkets. You get things in France that are almost impossible to find in the UK. Stuff like pig feet. I don't understand the British aversion to things which aren't the clear cut middle of the animal, it leaves so much to waste.

Chicken. It's like the Ford Mustang of meat.

Decent, fun to drive... er EAT, and affordable.

I like chicken and steak, but REALLY I love pork/ham/bacon.

Steak has always been my all-time favorite food. Lamb is a close second, even though I've only had it a couple of times since it's so expensive. (I don't cook, but my family does.)

I knew going into this topic was a mistake. Now I want all these delicious animals we do not currently have. :P

Why is there no option for all the meats?

Born and bred New Englander. Fish is my JAM.

I have long-held the belief that there is no such thing as a non-delicious animal, and slowly buy surely i will make my way through each and every one of them

Ron Swanson approves of this thread,

I could eat roast lamb for every meal. Or just all the time without stopping.

Ahhgh, i have not eaten any vegetables in like a week
Not counting the apple

Pig got bacon. Cow got steak, hamburger and works the best in dishes like taco or stews. Chicken can be delicious, but you'll get bored of it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked