Worst (Trivial) Feeling Ever

Pages 1 2 NEXT

What is the worst TRIVIAL feeling ever?

By "trivial" I mean something that doesn't have a huge impact on your life. So, for instance, my worst feeling is when my tea gets cold before I can finish the whole thing. Then it's just gross and I get annoyed.

Non-trivial would be something like "being tortured in the basement of a known serial killer."

When you're taking a crap and the water splashes back onto your ass. Worst feeling ever.

Shrinkage in cold temperatures.

Being in a car with the windows open when you have long hair.

Waking up cold in the morning because you threw off your blankets during the night.

Not knowing what video game you feel like playing, so you decide to play nothing instead.

Seeing the little quote notification at the top bar of the browser page and thinking "Who did I piss off this time?"

Being nauseous, but not quite enough to actually throw up. Just that feeling that you know it is going to happen sooner or later, but it isn't right now and you kind of wish it would just so you could stop hurting. Or die. Sometimes it feels like just keeling over and dying would be preferable.

A man with a cold.

Come on men, we've all done it.

Come down with a cold only it isn't a normal cold ... it's the worst cold in the history of ever.

The dreaded "Man Flu".

Having a cough and constantly hacking up. Having a constant stream of slime come out of the vicinity of my lungs is extremely perturbing.

When you walk upstairs to get something just to find yourself with no memory of what it was you wanted.

This is basically a 1st world problems thread ^^

O.T. Sometimes I have sudden panic attacks when I get off the train, not exactly sure why...

Rawne1980:
A man with a cold.

Come down with a cold only it isn't a normal cold ... it's the worst cold in the history of ever.

The dreaded "Man Flu".

You know, I think women are actually the natural carriers of man flu, seeing as I only ever seem to get man flu when there's a woman around to look after me. Highly convenient when you think about it.

OT: When you make some toast, and it's not done properly on the first go, so you put it back and you know it' s going to burn this time, no matter what you do. It's underdone or burnt toast. A terrible decision to have to make.

When you wake up hungover and really needing a drink of water, but you're too hungover to get out of bed so you just lie there feeling horrible.

Well I woke up yesterday morning and threw up, then spent the rest of the day feeling like shit with a headache, sore throat and a cough. So yeah, I don't like colds.

shrekfan246:
Not knowing what video game you feel like playing, so you decide to play nothing instead.

Dear God, this happens so often for me. It is the worst. This actually just happened, I was browsing through my game collection and couldn't decide on something so "Oh well I'll just check out The Escapist".

OP: When you feel like you're forgetting something, or missing something, and just feel off and can't figure out what it is. Until it's too dang late.

Missing a line of dialogue/cool easter egg/secret and being unable to get it without starting the game from scratch/reloading a save from 2+ hours ago.

I hate feeling drowsy.
Fine with sleep, I just hate the feeling of being really tired.
If I could just *be* awake in the morning instead of spending around ten minutes "waking up", I'd be happy.

needing to pee but your bed is too damn cozy

Thought of another one.

This doesn't happen too much any more because a lot of games autosave all the time, but when you're playing a game for a while and make some decent progress, but then something happens that either prevents you from saving or your save gets corrupted or whatever and you lose all that progress. An example would be your gameboy batteries dying, or a friend saving over your pokemon save (happened to me when I was about 8 and I still remember how ridiculously angry I was with him) and you just lose all motivation to go back to playing the game.

Having to play through the same parts again really just kills any enjoyment I was getting from a game.

When I really want to play a videogame but I can't decide which one to play so I just sit around bored for hours.

Working the graveyard shift in below freezing temperatures and getting more business than during both other shifts combined (I hate stoned teenagers).

Smelling some really amazing food being prepared for dinner then going out and seeing that something crappy and bland was cobbled together for dinner instead and the amazing smelling food was given to the dog.

Winter + unheated bathroom +warm butt cheeks + toilet seat = slight major annoyance.

Dropping something in a small space and somehow losing it forever.

Eating a piece of cherry pie and loving every bite and then remembering that I hate cherry pie and have the taste go from heavenly to sewer-like in an instant, ruining a nice thanksgiving.

When you slip in the bath tub on the way down and accidentally splash bubbly water all over your laptop and phone. Happened to me recently. Oh, the panic.

When the toilet paper tears at the critical moment.

Please tell me this happens to other people too.

Wild Cat:
When you slip in the bath tub on the way down and accidentally splash bubbly water all over your laptop and phone. Happened to me recently. Oh, the panic.

You take your laptop and phone to the bathtub?

Why would you even do that?

Zykon TheLich:

Rawne1980:
A man with a cold.

The dreaded "Man Flu".

You know, I think women are actually the natural carriers of man flu, seeing as I only ever seem to get man flu when there's a woman around to look after me. Highly convenient when you think about it.

OT: When you make some toast, and it's not done properly on the first go, so you put it back and you know it' s going to burn this time, no matter what you do. It's underdone or burnt toast. A terrible decision to have to make.

But try having a Man Flu without having someone to take care of you.
Worst
Thing
Ever.
(and I prefer "Fu Man Flu", short for "F*cking goddamn A$$ B*tCh f*cking Man Flu")

On a related note: Captcha "kindness of strangers" yeah, you hate Fu Man Flus, don't you, Captcha?

Rawne1980:
A man with a cold.

The dreaded "Man Flu".

I still think that feeling when you're hugging a toilet seat, promising yourself you're never going to get this drunk again, fully knowing you're most likely also lying to yourself, and the subsequent hangover, beats that.

But, yeah. Man Flu. Terrible, terrible thing.

Pulling off those little flake of dry skin near your nail. How can pulling something so small can be painful?

Paper cut on your bellend.

Zhukov:
When the toilet paper tears at the critical moment.

Please tell me this happens to other people too.

If you're saying what I think you're saying... That's why I fold over two bits of paper to maintain integrity.

My answer would probably be...When my colour blindness gets in the way of gaming. For example red dot scopes are virtually useless to me because I can almost never see the red dot.

For me, it's when you are playing a mission in GTA, and just as you're about to finish the mission, you die. Because of that, I have never finished SA.

ShinyCharizard:
When you're taking a crap and the water splashes back onto your ass. Worst feeling ever.

Oooh yes, especially when you feel a bit hit your hole and its super cold. :(

I'd say the above in joint position with the feeling when you masturbate but you're not quite ready to cum but you do and you're left feeling a little bit let down, like you've wasted your time.

Waking up 10 minutes before your alarm goes off really upsets me. I don't like waking up at the best of times but waking up and realizing you only have 10 minutes before you have to get up is one of the most depressing things ever.

AWAR:
This is basically a 1st world problems thread ^^

I was going to call it that, but I decided against it haha.

Beffudled Sheep:
When I really want to play a videogame but I can't decide which one to play so I just sit around bored for hours.

All day, erry day. I can't remember the last time I played a game. Just kidding, it probably wasn't too long ago, but I spend so much time deciding that it eventually turns me to YouTube, and wasting time.

rayman56:
For me, it's when you are playing a mission in GTA, and just as you're about to finish the mission, you die. Because of that, I have never finished SA.

That's the same reason I never finished it. It's BS. And if you die, you don't go right back to the mission right? You have to drive all the way back over?

Calibanbutcher:

Worst
Thing
Ever.
(and I prefer "Fu Man Flu", short for "F*cking goddamn A$$ B*tCh f*cking Man Flu")

I think you have perhaps missed the "hidden" meaning of my post.

I sometimes get this split-second of vertigo when I stand on bridges or next to elevators. I think it has something to do with if I'm standing on an object that appears solid, but actually moves a little (the bridge because it's a bridge, the elevator because there's an underground component with vibrating machinery). For an incredibly brief instant I feel like I'm going to fall, but I barely have time to register "oh shi-" in my brain before it passes.

When you go to subway and ask for a little mayo and they go ahead and put alot on.

That would be the feeling of the dentint filleting my gums to get the two wisdom teeth that hadn't emerged and were coming in horizontally. It didn't hurt thanks to the localized freezing, but damn if the feeling of my flesh being smo~othly sliced like that won't stick with me as the worst (trivial) feeling. Second is when a fork scrapes my sensitive bottom teeth.

Zykon TheLich:

Calibanbutcher:

Worst
Thing
Ever.

I think you have perhaps missed the "hidden" meaning of my post.

I did not, I was simply desperate for a way to include "Fu Man Flu" somewhere.
Yes, I wanted that pun to get out there, don't judge me.

Calibanbutcher:
I did not, I was simply desperate for a way to include "Fu Man Flu" somewhere.
Yes, I wanted that pun to get out there, don't judge me.

Fair enough, it was a noble aim.

Scarim Coral:
Pulling off those little flake of dry skin near your nail. How can pulling something so small can be painful?

Agreed. But they're also so god damn annoying!

For me it would have to be the non-sneeze. You know the feeling, Ah--, Ahhh----, AHHHHHHHH! <NOTHING>!

WTF nose? WTF? Stop being such a damn tease.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked