Cheer me up?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So last night I heard the worst news in my life, and things are going to be difficult for a while and a lot of adjusting is going to have to take place, and it's going to leave me pretty sad..

So, what better way to make me feel awesome again than to go on The Escapist and ask all my hilarious friends to make me laugh?

This always cheers me up:

This always cheers me up.

so cute.

I like to watch the movie Young Adult when I feel down.
The main character is so sad, and the plot is so "normal" but to me it has the best ending.

If this does not make you smile then there's probably something wrong with you.

This always tickles me. Hope you feel better soon.

stole this from another thread. always makes me chuckle

Silly panda. Red Panda that is.

Take it away, Siv...

I love this guy's videos. Always coax a chuckle out of me.

Why did the skeleton miss the school dance?

Mission Accomplished. You're welcome!

I suggest you watch Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea. No matter how bad things seem, that movie always cheers me up.
Also, search youtube for "win compilation" or "people are awesome"

Hit it!

While I could probably post things that would cheer you up, my advice is to watch a comedy you enjoy, whether it be stand up or a TV series.

Personal favourites (as everyone knows) are Community, Arrested Development and Scrubs (although Scrubs definitely has feels at times)

There something really cute to look at

http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic/23218/the-pwot-happiness-generator

I always go through a few pages when I'm just generally feeling down, lots of nice stuff there to lift one's spirits a bit.

Enjoy!

There once was a wabbit named Bugs
Who was hunted by a hunter named Fudd
At the end of the day, the wabbit got away
And all Fudd got was a duck.

Alternatively:

... don't worry, you don't really need the context for that, it's good regardless.

shrekfan246:

... don't worry, you don't really need the context for that, it's good regardless.

WHAT THE HELL EVEN WAS THAT?...I don't even know what I just saw..But it was hilarious

Thanks for everybody's posts by the way, they've all made me feel so much better ^_^

You may or may not be a brony (ponette?) so I'm hoping this is as effective in cheering you up as it is in cheering up myself and my better half:

If you're not into Ponies, here's something that always makes me happy

Because it's J-Metal...also juxtaposition...also J-METAL!!

TheFunPolice:

shrekfan246:

I don't even know what I just saw..But it was hilarious...WHAT THE HELL EVEN WAS THAT?

Thanks for everybody's posts by the way, they've all made me feel so much better ^_^

It was an anime adaptation of a Visual Novel called Steins;Gate. :D

That part in the VN probably made me laugh the most out of anything I've played/read in the last six months, just because it comes completely out of nowhere and the dramatic zoom-in "But he's a guy!" after every line is hilarious.

shrekfan246:

That part in the VN probably made me laugh the most out of anything I've played/read in the last six months, just because it comes completely out of nowhere and the dramatic zoom-in "But he's a guy!" after every line is hilarious.

My god..Is the rest of the anime as funny as that?

Try this unexpected reaction video:

TheFunPolice:

shrekfan246:

My god..Is the rest of the anime as funny as that?

It's got its moments. I'm more familiar with the VN, but if the anime follows as closely as it looks, then it's definitely got choice sections that are hilarious, especially if you enjoy the characters. It's primarily sci-fi/mystery themed, so I'd say it packs the drama and comedy in equal doses. It's one of those "Your Mileage May Vary" situations, though, because a lot of the comedy comes from the personalities of the characters and their interactions.

'E ar' son. Have the funniest video ever made

Never gets old.

And somebody who was not me or Rookie posted Siv HD already. What a hero :3

shrekfan246:

TheFunPolice:

shrekfan246:

I don't even know what I just saw..But it was hilarious...WHAT THE HELL EVEN WAS THAT?

i still prefer the english version "but he's a dude"
i spent a few episodes wondering just what the fuck he meant by that until i finally realized "ah. its a dude"
the scene where he grabs his (at that point her) crotch to prove it is a guy (it isn't at that point) is even more hilarious

lechat:

The Wykydtron:
'E ar' son. Have the funniest video ever made

Never gets old.

And with that, my two go-to things for posting in these kinds of threads have been taken. So I think I'll drop in some Game Grumps.

Pretty long video, but I definitely recommend sitting through it.

Hope you feel better soon.

What's the one thing that'll cheer just about anyone up? A Jaboody Dub.

I think I'm gonna be the only dude on this site who will ever post a Video Games Awesome video. Which is a damn shame, because that shit is funny as fuck!

There, I hope that was a proper introduction to cheer you up. I seriously recommend watching these guys. They've been around for a while and they've grown a lot over the years but only have a small, albeit loyal, fan base.

I also whole heartedly recommend you at least watch their Heavy Rain playthrough. I'll post the first three episodes for you, but that's not even the best stuff. That's only a taste and I don't want to spoil the best moments that come later. :D

This one always get me to at least crack a smile...

And if that fails...

EDIT: How could I forget this one!

Hope this helps you through whatever is ailing you, friend:

I think this will help.
A little anime called Nichijou.

lechat:

the last frame is absolutly MAKES that joke

I don't know what happened to you, but if there's grief, also take your time to be sad. Don't try and push it away, because it'll be back and it'll be harder to deal with. I've been there.

a little bit of adorable.

Hey, kids! It's the Demented Cartoon Movie! Guaranteed to kick your depression in the junk, or your money back guaranteed!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented

I Present, the Coolest .gif of all time :

It's the Enterprise!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked