Failed Bulgarian Assassination attempt caught on film.

Pages PREV 1 2

Wow, DPS deserves and Oskar for this one.A glorious PR campaign in the spirit of the good ole' State Security
Good job Agent Sava - here is you Oskar.And let's hope agent Pavel, has a the same knack for theatrics as his predecessor

I went slowly through it and you can actually see the gun fail to shoot twice.

Sequence of events when slowed down:

-Gunman gets right up to point blank and places pistol against politician's head
-Mechanical failure (you can hear the click as it misfires/jams)
-Politician tries to fend off assassin but assassin forces politician to his knees
-Tries to shoot him again in the head while he is kneeling but the gun still doesn't go off (no time to clear the jam?)
-Assassin tackled and pummelled

The blatant showiness of it and lack of escape plan makes me think that it was either a personal thing or a message from the mob.

That was substantially more hilarious than it really should have been. I can't decide what's more humorous. How pathetic the failed assassin looked when the gun got slapped away, or seeing him get beaten by a bunch of old bulgarians.

Not G. Ivingname:
Although... Watching the video again, I can't hear where he says "YOLO," over the sudden shouting.

It's just at 0:37-0:38. I'm not sure if it's meant to be YOLO or actually something else, though.

Not G. Ivingname:
Shouldn't he also be saying what ever is the Belgium version of it, not the English version?

*Bulgarian
And there isn't one as far as I know.

Blackfire001:
nonlethal gas pistol....

Nuff said.

Yes, it's less than lethal first of all, and if fired at point blank at somebody's head it's just as lethal as it should be.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked