What is the worst thing you have ever been falsely accused of?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Shinsei-J:
I was accused of not being sick and just faking it for a year to get out of my sociality and environment class.
That was about 4 years ago and I never was able to go back to normal school, so I still want to kill that teacher.
If he were to turn up dead I'd say good.

Can you explain what you mean by not going back to normal school? In a few weeks I'll have been sick for a year, and the school situation is still uncertain. I'm curious as to what happened to you.

OT: I got accused of stealing 500 bucks from my parent's friends. I don't blame them, everything pointed towards me. They eventually found out it wasn't. I also know people think I'm faking my sickness, but no one has accused me yet.

Probably trying to sabotage my ex's relationship, which turned out to be utter balltwaddle, as her current boyfriend set the whole thing up...
She still talks to me out of her own personal choice, which is weird considering.

I was once accused on dealing drugs.
A clasmate was going though my bag and found a bag of vitamins that were not labeled (not goan carry whole box to school nwo am i). Going though my bag was "ok" because i was "That guy whole school hates" and noone cared. this was far from worse that they done anyway. So they found the vitamins and immediately went to the principal and accused me of dealing drugs. that called my parents and whole scandal started. While my parents have figured it as a misunderstanding and even somewhat abuse from the other kids part, the principal though i was a real dealer till the end of my schooling, which meant he hated me for the next 3.5 years.

General Twinkletoes:
Can you explain what you mean by not going back to normal school? In a few weeks I'll have been sick for a year, and the school situation is still uncertain. I'm curious as to what happened to you.

OT: I got accused of stealing 500 bucks from my parent's friends. I don't blame them, everything pointed towards me. They eventually found out it wasn't. I also know people think I'm faking my sickness, but no one has accused me yet.

Not judging or anything like that, but what kind of sickness takes a whole year? Do you stay in the hospital or something? Down here for people who are sick more than 3 weeks it is mandatory to have private schooling whether its hospital teachers or home schooling, so the situation of "Skipping school for a year" seems alien to me.
im jsut curiuos, not blaming you of anything.

OT: A vaguely defined mix of homophobia, racism, and misogyny. By a woman on a World of Warcraft fan board who disagreed with my use of the word "gay." In 2007.

Wait, wait, there's a worse one. When I was in my last year of high school, a dude spread rumours I was on medication for violent psychosis so that he could scare the girl I was then dating into dumping me (presumably so he could get in there.) I was medicated, but it was for depression. I think it's worse because the whole school started treating me like Bruce Banner and I didn't find out why until after graduating.

i had to sign up to join this one. ok so while this accusation was false i still feel terrible about the incident, because that was totally my bad.
So my then girlfriend accused me of abandoning her and going off and getting drunk.

So I, and about 70 other people, went to a pirate themed party on a boat (PIRATES booze cruise if you go to melb uni) and much drinking was partaken of. To shorten the cruise bit, i wasn't drunk by the end but i needed to pee. once everyone got off the boat, me, the girlfriend and a group of friends made our way to the afterparty. About half way there i reached the point of bladder exploding pain and decided i would leave the girlfriend with my capable(if inebreated) friends and find a toilet. Only i forgot to mention the first bit to her.
So i legged it up the road to a train station to find a toilet. when the group caught up, she went in after me and everyone else carried on. Only there were several toilets in there and i went to the furtherest one (drinking remember), so when i walked out i couldnt see anyone and set off to the after party, assuming all was well.
Except..... the girlfriend stayed at the trainstation looking for me...
An hour of paniced attempts to find her later and a mate walks in and tells me i need to go outside. She's rocked up, pretty irate, with her mum, who's had to drive all the way to get her, tells me she's going home and leaves.
Next day she accuses me of abandoning her (true enough) and not caring at all and getting drunk (not true, also hurt a fair bit given my preceeding desperation)
I managed to convince her i was carelessly inept, and was forgiven.

Just as a note, the night went on from when she turned up. namely the group of friends had to find one who had strayed off, in drag, and was vomiting under a bridge, on a main road, after walking the complete opposite direction

Whenever I go out to a club some drunken prat seems to accuse me of something. I was thrown out of one after someone accused me of being a drug dealer for offering my friend a tick tack (apparently the reasoning of 'extacy dosen't come out of a sealed packet and lacks that minty fresh taste can't penetrate the skull of your average doorman.) Another time I took a picture of my freinds dancing and some crazy woman accused me of perving at her while she pole danced and snatched my phone off me. Naturally I grabbed it back and was accused of trying to steal hers. My friend actually got shoved over by another thick headed bouncer before they noticed that she didn't know the unlock code on 'her' phone. I don't bother going out much anymore for some reason.....

I got a accused by someone of beating a girl that the person who had accused me infact had beaten up. and of course his parents were friends with the boss (Oh yeah, i was in the middle of a shift. I had apparently done this before my shift. like 4 hours before my shift). I guess the girl had said something the guy didnt like, so he hit her pretty bad and then said it was me for whatever reason.

Fortunately, I was with a friend at the mall and the mall camera caught us when I was supposedly beating the girl and I got out of it. thenIg uess they found out the guy did it cause he has his initials on a ring and while an officer was checking the girl he found the mark and put two and two together.

Either that, or calling a bomb threat. which was bullshit as well, cause i dont have the time.

General Twinkletoes:

Well the reason why I couldn't go can basically be brought down to chronic pain and fatigue, so I was sleeping 22 hours a day for the first year. Once I got a little better I set myself up to do TAFE courses online but it didn't end favourably due to my illness getting worse again. I was quite lucky that that the school I was registered in had just set up a program for kids who couldn't handle full time school for any reason, with customised learning programs that catered to there needs. So yeah, stroke of luck I was actually able to finish school last year but I'd definitely recommend check out distance education even if you are close to civilization. Most of the stuff is work at your own pace and they often want to help. Another thing you should do is check in at your local government because they often have someone to deal with school issues such as this and they'll help you find a way to get the education without going through the normal channels. Good luck with it, it sucks but you'll get through it.

Strazdas:

General Twinkletoes:

Not judging or anything like that, but what kind of sickness takes a whole year? Do you stay in the hospital or something? Down here for people who are sick more than 3 weeks it is mandatory to have private schooling whether its hospital teachers or home schooling, so the situation of "Skipping school for a year" seems alien to me.
im jsut curiuos, not blaming you of anything.

It's not an infection or anything like that. It's a very bad chronic cough, which ends up having more affects than you'd think. I can't really be in public places all that much (It sounds very bad), I get exhausted and have fucked up parts of my rib from coughing too hard. It's a physical problem with my body. I don't stay in hospital.

I'm not really skipping school for a year. My school is 100% French, but it's in Australia. To get the work I should be doing I have to get it through the French embassy, which is a huge pain, it's incredibly bureaucratic and slow. For a while I've had English distance education, but it's often either stuff I've already done to death in the French Curriculum, or it's assuming I've already studied things in depth that I haven't since the French curriculum doesn't cover it.

Hitting on a girl.
I was in Israel on a school trip and I talked with a mexican girl who was also on a school trip and staying at the same hotel as my group.
And that's all I did, I talked to her.

Later on, one of her teachers approached me and told me that I was not to approach the group EVER AGAIN.

My group was then told that the other groups teacher had asked that our groups not have breakfast together anymore, so we had to get up 1 hour earlier to have breakfast and since we took some time, the other group's teacher came by to check if we were still eating.

Once he saw us, he sat down and didn't stop staring at me for the remainder of our breakfast.
He was just sitting there, staring at me, glaring, really, as if trying to kill me with the power of his mind.

Being a nazi. That air-headed bimbo took one look at fifteen-year-old me in my steel-toed Doc Martens boots (and black clothes and bright red hair, I should add) and immediately thought "Nazi." Punk rocker, indie chick, even emo I would have accepted. She didn't exactly ask me either, she only shot me a look of disdain and whispered loudly enough to her friend so I would hear. (Ironically enough, the same girl also thought I was gay. Not the brightest woman I've ever met.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked